Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Should I finish my SM ride or go for DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm doing the 5th stage of SM now. Should I stick to it or go for DMSI? What's your opinion, guys?

I feel I need my mind to be cleared. I'm using SM for the second time and I've noticed many changes but no changes at all in my sex life which doesn't exist. I'm attractive to women but there's a lack of something which would help me start having sex with them. I think some old beliefs are still keeping me from having sex. Honestly, many women find me attractive but I just can't start with this stuff and I don't know why.
Dude finish SM. And I’ll pm you.

You don’t need to clear anything man. I thought the same thing, and regretted it. I feel I wasted 2.5 years . I should have used for growth doing six stagers like you did.
(04-22-2018, 08:06 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I'm doing the 5th stage of SM now. Should I stick to it or go for DMSI? What's your opinion, guys?

I feel I need my mind to be cleared. I'm using SM for the second time and I've noticed many changes but no changes at all in my sex life which doesn't exist. I'm attractive to women but there's a lack of something which would help me start having sex with them. I think some old beliefs are still keeping me from having sex. Honestly, many women find me attractive but I just can't start with this stuff and I don't know why.

Man...you have been here long enough to know the answer to that question. Especially being on 5th stage...should be no-brainer to finish it. Can´t believe you even ask this...
Finish what u started.. DMSI isn't going anywhere.
(04-23-2018, 04:19 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2018, 08:06 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I'm doing the 5th stage of SM now. Should I stick to it or go for DMSI? What's your opinion, guys?

Man...you have been here long enough to know the answer to that question. Especially being on 5th stage...should be no-brainer to finish it. Can´t believe you even ask this...

Yes, I know the answer but I was curious what you've got to say, guys.
I think you are relying to heavily on the subs hopeing some magic is going to happen. Do you actually go out and meet women ?