Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So as mentioned in the intro, I already started on this sub weeks before becoming a member.

I believe I've been 3 weeks on it.

My results so far are the following:

1. I think I am finding it kinda easier to remember stuff (I still have to try to remember what I need to in that moment but it eventually gets recalled even if minutes later).

2. I have had 2 people sitting next to me in the library ask for my help with a PC issue they were having. One of those times was today.

3. Procrastination is kinda getting destroyed, I am taking action to errands and chores that need to be handled. Before I used to feel like ugh do I have to do it right now (with frustration running through my mind making it feel like its a mental chore), but just yesterday I breezed through several tasks and even today did some stuff too without feeling lazy about it and just nailing stuff down one by one. Some procrastination on some stuff is still present but I have handled tasks that needed to be done without dreading and forcing myself to do it. I did it without struggle.

5. Very weird dreams one of which involved me getting hit with a missile and accepting the fact that I was drowning in the water when I went in accepting death. (Really weird and irrelevant to MLS so don't know why I had such a dream).

Unfortunately today I don't know what happened but I felt lazy to play the sub when I was going to bed and missed out in the 4 loops hearing for the night Sad Possible resistance but I could be wrong.
Whats up everybody?

So it is like almost 5 am here. Couldnt sleep all night or maybe the subliminal on high volume isn't allowing me to sleep?

I decided to experiment differently tonight. I was originally playing the sub on my ipod 3rd gen. This time I decided to connect my 20 khz pc speakers to my laptop and use this audio player called Foobar2000 which I read is pretty good for playing subs on the pc (better than WMP). Anyway I am listening to it right now on high vol.

I also read on a website that volume calibration is also a factor in the sub affecting the listener. (eg - if your subconscious is more obedient in listening on low volume -- more calm speaking that the subconcious mind will listen or if you rather have a subconscious mind that better listens with a more commanding sound (louder volume at max), your subconscious mind may listen to you better that way.

So I decided to tone it up at max volume trickling stream to test and see if I have any affects out of it using connection to laptop with pc speakers that are capable of 20 khz.

Anyways, I couldnt sleep so I thought why not go ahead and post on the forum. I usually would prefer to post when I see things happening...

But don't know if its coincidence or because of the sub the way I am test listening to it, I guess I have more mental clarity tonight or should I say super early morning.

I still notice that I am not really looking forward to studying books or anything except maybe interviewing skills that I started up the day before and started taking notes on that.

I am still heavy gaming on apps and still play alot daily. Except I don't know if it is becuz of the sub that I decided to delete one game looking at the bigger picture like why am i indulging on this stupid game developing feelings of frustrations about "upgrading" in the game wasting so much precious hours and time committing to it? So I deleted that. Then this other game I also got into, I am deciding to play it more infrequently thinking about its pointlessness (still playing it) but much more lesser during versus combats.

I guess thats about it to report for now. Still dont feel sleepy in fact I feel super alert while listening to the sub;

Another quick thing to report is when I was listening on my laptop, the listening of the sub was unexpectedly itnerrupted because of "pc updates" that took affect so I had to restart listening the 2nd loop and onward. I could theorize its more of resistance taking place that caused it but dont quote me on it.

Gnite y'all. Blackhat
The sleep problem u r experiencing cause u r playing MLS-5.5G at night. Some users did report this. Lowering the volume may help..
MLS charges up your mind's activity level. You want to play it during the day if that is a consistent problem regardless of volume.
I looking forward to that day when MLS-6G only requires one Loop..
Hello and thanks for commenting on my journal Shannon, its an honor. So I haven't posted in days. Like I said when I have something worth talking about, I will post it.

So I tried out the US tones version of MLS and let me tell you, Saturday morning I felt very tired like I wanted to sleep a little while longer only when I realized it was hard for me to get my eyes to open. I didn't feel the exhaustion with trickling stream when I would wake.

Zane, to your comment about lowering the volume, yes I was listening to it on lower volumes before raising up the volume for experimenting to see if there was any difference, but lower volume I do sleep easily; max volume I learned that I didn't get a wink of sleep all night long.

To Shannon: I thought that listening to subliminals during sleep is most optimal for results because that is when your conscious mind shuts down letting your subconscious accept the messages without any interference from the conscious level.

Nothing to really report. Will keep pushing through. I am going to try US tones for the next several weeks and see what comes about.
(04-21-2018, 09:44 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and thanks for commenting on my journal Shannon, its an honor. So I haven't posted in days. Like I said when I have something worth talking about, I will post it.

So I tried out the US tones version of MLS and let me tell you, Saturday morning I felt very tired like I wanted to sleep a little while longer only when I realized it was hard for me to get my eyes to open. I didn't feel the exhaustion with trickling stream when I would wake.

Zane, to your comment about lowering the volume, yes I was listening to it on lower volumes before raising up the volume for experimenting to see if there was any difference, but lower volume I do sleep easily; max volume I learned that I didn't get a wink of sleep all night long.

To Shannon: I thought that listening to subliminals during sleep is most optimal for results because that is when your conscious mind shuts down letting your subconscious accept the messages without any interference from the conscious level.

Nothing to really report. Will keep pushing through. I am going to try US tones for the next several weeks and see what comes about.

More exhaustion = more activity.

Listening to subliminals while you sleep is most convenient. In some cases, it conflicts with the goal of the subliminal; MLS is activating your mind and brain, for instance. Awakener is another such example.

Subliminals don't get interference from the conscious level because they bypass the conscious level. The only way the conscious can interfere is in response to what the subconscious does in response to the instructions. The conscious mind doesn't even know the instructions are there to interfere with while you are using a subliminal; that's why subliminals don't need binaural audio to work and are not enhanced by it.
Greetings to all. Thanks for posting and explaining Shannon.

So I had an epiphany today. My brother who is a genuine dick only reaches out to me when he needs something such as connecting to my mom on Skype (she is foreign so isnt techno savvy to do it herself) or if he needs something for his own selfish needs, he will connect with me for "favors".

Anyways, about that epiphany. I get so mad at him because he is so fake and pretends to be "unique" that after he snitched on me a couple of weeks ago about something I thought I could tell him and thought he could keep private, he goes on to spill the beans to my mom like a "tattle tail". So he texted me today asking about how he can talk to mom on Skype. I obviously answered his question but before I could i was thinking to go off on him and wanted to say something along the lines of "don't talk to me you ()*&)(*)#)(*)#*#*, you snitched on me you are a piece of S#!T!" but instead of resorting to that, I realized that I stayed polite with him and felt like I forgave him and the anger just melted away and then our history of being pals with each other is really slim to none and I just texted him "I just had an epiphany. I wanted to let you know that I have began to take responsibility for my life and actions"...since I know we arent really good siblings on the relationship side of things, I knew he wouldnt reply back to that but I thought Id let him know anyway. Remember he only msgs when he needs something from me. But for some reason I had to tell him that.

in fact I have been noticing that I have been more peaceful and argument-free from all of my relationships that I used to fuss over with:

1. my mom and I would always bitch and fight over stupid things, maybe things I had opinions to share about and my mom would start lecturing for what felt like hours on end and all of that has (what it seems) ceased to exist.

2. I usually would argue with my parents on our regular Sunday drives when we are all in the car and for the last 2 Sundays, no arguments what so ever.

3. My unwanted wife and I would have also bantering fights when I didnt agree with her about something or she didnt agree about something with me, I guess but now, no matter how much she tries to nag me or bug me about something, I diffuse that soon to be arguments before it is ignited in greater flames. Even today, she pissed me off and yes I did go off on her but I shifted to a calm peaceful guy and healed her rage and ended the fuss on good terms.

I don't really know what this has to do with MLS but maybe because of it it is doing something to me. I'd like to ask Shannon to chime in on this. Before MLS I would always have arguments with everyone I guess.

Another thing I noticed:

I have been feeling sensations (rare but occasionally it happens after MLS; never happened so often before doing the sub). I feel sensations in my forehead, (the 3rd eye, the pineal gland possibly) it is rare and frequent alike. It lasts for several seconds and then goes away. What is goin on over there??

But unfortunately my memory is still not exceptional yet, even though it was showing something, both short term and long term memory needs massive improvement so nothing to report on that front.

Until next time.
Hello everyone.

Havent posted for a week or so. Wanted to let you guys know what's been going on. So I actually stopped using MLS 5.5g and I will explain why.

I read a post from Zane about how he was taking a break like a week or so from subs to "process" the subs so that his brain can absorb what he was listening to during the break.

Anyway that is not word for word exactly but the concept of it. It got me thinking that even if I've only been listening for about a month, I switch over (for now) to MHS and reason being is because maybe I can first "heal" the mental side of things before sticking to MLS. I really don't need any physical healing but I could use much of the cognitive side healing though. And to be honest, I do notice slight memory recall changes occurring not every time but I don't want to get my hopes up but maybe its doing something. I lost my trickling stream and only been listening to US tones.

I can experiment with MHS first for a month and come back to MLS.

When I notice earth shattering changes with MHS I will start a journal on that. So I will leave the MLS journal on temporary halt mode. I will still be talking in the chatterbox to contribute my active participation on this forum.

Thanks
MLS has a good foundation on detox and healing to achieve the goals of the program. I am currently using it and I am obsessed with detox, fasting and healing, reading and watching lots of videos, currently making lots of dietary changes to optimize my health and my brain. Read "The Mucusless diet" from Arnold Ehret (and his other books. We have a lot of crap in our body from years of bad food choices and he suggests a diet and fasting for detoxify the body. I am following his advices and my health is getting better every day.

Giving your brain a few days break from listening the program is also a good idea in my experience, specially if you are resisting it (power through it isn't always a good idea because it causes strong ego backlash that could be detrimental to your goals).

When I feel resistance, I lower the volume or liste to fewer loops or give it a day or two to integrate the suggestions. In my experience, the programs really continue to work days (even weeks after you stop listening to).
If I can offer some advice since I am listening to MLS for 7.5 months now... I understand if you want to take a break from subs, makes sense sometimes. But honestly I don`t see a valid reason for you to switch to MHS for "healing the mental side" as you put it. Like the previous poster said, MLS has healing and detoxing modules in it.

Are you sure this is not just a resistance crisis? I had 2 major resistance crisis on MLS where I wanted to switch do BASE or even DMSI. But I decided to wait for 7-10 days. Of course, my urge to switch subs passed. And I am glad I stuck with MLS.

I recommend to wait with your decision to switch subs for a week. If after a week you still want to switch, then do it. Drinks
(05-03-2018, 07:08 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]If I can offer some advice since I am listening to MLS for 7.5 months now... I understand if you want to take a break from subs, makes sense sometimes. But honestly I don`t see a valid reason for you to switch to MHS for "healing the mental side" as you put it. Like the previous poster said, MLS has healing and detoxing modules in it.

Are you sure this is not just a resistance crisis? I had 2 major resistance crisis on MLS where I wanted to switch do BASE or even DMSI. But I decided to wait for 7-10 days. Of course, my urge to switch subs passed. And I am glad I stuck with MLS.

I recommend to wait with your decision to switch subs for a week. If after a week you still want to switch, then do it. Drinks

Ya I guess I can continue to get back on the bandwagon of MLS 5.5 g and overcome this possible "resistance" crisis. Wow. 7.5 months; do you see anything happening from using it for over half a year?
(05-03-2018, 04:46 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]When I feel resistance, I lower the volume or liste to fewer loops or give it a day or two to integrate the suggestions.

Seems like some very good approaches I'd be willing to experiment with.
(05-03-2018, 10:05 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 07:08 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]If I can offer some advice since I am listening to MLS for 7.5 months now... I understand if you want to take a break from subs, makes sense sometimes. But honestly I don`t see a valid reason for you to switch to MHS for "healing the mental side" as you put it. Like the previous poster said, MLS has healing and detoxing modules in it.

Ya I guess I can continue to get back on the bandwagon of MLS 5.5 g and overcome this possible "resistance" crisis. Wow. 7.5 months; do you see anything happening from using it for over half a year?

I keep a journal on MLS so you can check it out if you want
Pages: 1 2 3