Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Determined's DMSI 3.2 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I've been running DMSI 3.2B for 11 days now and here's a quick recap

First two days were uneventful and also consisted of me consciously worrying about executing so I switched to night time listening and turning it into a "fire and forget" mindset.

For the next several days I was quite lethargic and even skipped going to the gym for 6 days (which is unspeakable in my world) but I went yesterday and cranked out the best workout I've done in a long while.

Furthermore, there was an abundance of new hot women who I'd never seen before. On top of that, my confidence was peaking. I was the epitome of male confidence and it felt amazing.

Today I've just been in the sun to get some coffee and life feels absolutely amazing. I was interacting with the coffee girl and she was very warm and friendly. She also showed some IOI's as a consequence of my aura of confidence.

This morning as I was waking up, my phone was blowing up. I quite humorously said to myself "girl, if you want my attention, you'll have to try harder than that" haha. Quite an important mindset shift. I've been having those alot lately, waking up with new epiphany's on how to be.

The last notable which I metacognitvely noticed was that every random stray thought I'd be having during the day would inevitably lead to "how can I be sexier" LOL. It was a funny little pick up.

On the whole, I'm elated with what's been happening so far.
So I'm putting this here because during my last MLS run I made many significant breakthroughs which I kept private instead of sharing.

These are my breakthroughs today:

So at the gym there was this really hot girl and I wanted her. In the past when this would happen, I would censure my desires and put a block to my truest self expression because I "didn't want to be that gym guy who fawns over women".

The truth is, I want her and that's all there is to it. Same goes for all other women, I want to have them all and I'm going to stop preventing my self expression in this manner.

In order to achieve the above, I'm going to have to make an entire lifestyle transformation to become the kind of guy that the women I like want to be with. That's what I'll be working on for the next few months.

On a seperate but somewhat related matter, I've become very selective about where I choose to stick my dick now. Low quality women, low energy women, women who'll bring my vibe down...basically any woman that will detract from my life I'm no longer interested in. In a way this does make me more attractive because where I choose to stick my dick is now a compliment.

I'm fairly confident that DMSI is driving me to make these realisations and changes.
I'm starting to have options with women now.

I'm also attracting a lot of coffee staff lately. Most likely because my coffee behaviour is what puts me in proximity with new women. Given the sheer number of people they must serve everyday, if they're attracted to me then that just goes to show my growing status as a new man.

Progress is slow and steady right now, as it is with anything worthwhile.
So today I scored myself a free coffee. When I walked in to the coffee shop, something inside of me just clicked and I morphed into an incredibly handsome version of myself. This handsome energy permeated my entire interaction with the coffee girl.

Another notable was on the way to the gym I was walking past this really cute middle eastern girl and something inside me clicked again. This time it was the realisation that I prefer intelligent women who are good looking to boot. I saw her feel this change and she subconsciously started to qualify herself to me, first by walking slower infront of me and then giving presenting behaviours and then flicking her head to see if I was paying attention to her.

On the whole, now that I'm the one whose doing the selecting, it makes me even more attractive. It's funny how attraction works.
(04-08-2018, 10:51 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Progress is slow and steady right now, as it is with anything worthwhile.

Lol, we probably have different definitions of "slow progress". Many here are running DMSI for almost two years.
(04-10-2018, 09:29 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2018, 10:51 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Progress is slow and steady right now, as it is with anything worthwhile.

Lol, we probably have different definitions of "slow progress". Many here are running DMSI for almost two years.

I'll shoot you a PM, Mr. Anderson. I never quite got to finish my point about asking you "what your goals were". If you can have an open mind too about what I'm about to say, it might help.
(04-10-2018, 09:42 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll shoot you a PM, Mr. Anderson. I never quite got to finish my point about asking you "what your goals were". If you can have an open mind too about what I'm about to say, it might help.

Well, I try to be open. If I would be completely close minded I wouldn't even be here and listened to subs.

2 years wow, guys you are crazy
(04-10-2018, 10:26 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]

2 years wow, guys you are crazy

I guess no one expected that to be that long.
This goes out to everyone. I've found that sunlight really activates the God mode in DMSI. I'm absolutely brimming with virility. I even had a woman call me a "beautiful man" today.

So if you're feeling stuck on DMSI, go out and catch some rays.
I had an interesting clearing dream last night, it related to an internal shift I had prior to bed. In the dream was an instagram model who I had my arms around, though I was holding her reluctantly. She had her arms around my arms to keep me holding onto her.

The key takeaway was that when a person (in this case me) redefines their relationship to something (or someone) then the nature of the relationship changes.

Allowing DMSI to change our internal positions in how we relate to women is crucial to making the changes towards mastery with women (which is really what we're all after here).

On a seperate but related matter, Jordan Peterson says that the two predictors of success are high IQ and conscientious. He goes on to say that the reason why intelligent people get to the top is because they get there first. They move fast, they're able to solve their problems quicker than those around them. Same goes for DMSI, the faster a person can solve their own internal maze, the quicker they'll get to what it is they desire. So cultivating intelligence is also fundamental to doing the internal change work that we do here at IML.
I just want to share this with you hombres about how I'm faring.

Life right now is amazing. For the first time in a very long time I'm very happy with where I'm at. I have this overwhelming sense of wanting to be free. Free of all the subconscious traumas I've been holding onto, free of all the artificial limitations I've placed on myself, free of dimming my own light because of other people. I just want to be free of it all!

I can see the direction which DMSI is taking me and the closest equivalent I can give you is Adam Lyons. His energy and his joyeous attitude towards life mirror my own, especially who I was when I was in highschool and an absolute chick magnet.

The other major development is my flirting skill. This has come as a pure shock to me because it's so spontaneous and unpredictable but at the same time outrageously fun. I've turned rather inane conversations into energetically charged one's, purely through injecting them with a sexual element, all for my own self amusement. I've also found people naturally buying into my frame because of this infectious fun that I'm spreading.

Day by day I can feel myself becoming an even sexier version of myself. I've also seemingly let go of all body image issues.

It should be noted that personally I'm not in this journey for the gimmicks (such as the sniper or the "aura"), I'm in this for my own personal development and who I'll be in 3-6 months times.

In summary: Life's never felt so great!
This is probably DMSI driven but my predominant thoughts today were me realising how much I want to improve the quality of my relationships, with both guys and girls alike.

With guys, I've had a few unsavory experiences in the past (relating to betrayal and poor judgement of character) with jealousy being a big factor (predominantly others towards me but I've also noticed that it happens with me to others too). I've decided I'm going to move past this because holding onto these hurts is what's limiting the quality of my relationships in the now. I also just want to become super social again. I love people and I love going out, the only limiting factor is myself.

Same goes for women; seeing women beyond their glimmer of beauty as just humans beings will go along way in having higher quality relationships with them.
Is this all coming for you just from playing version B or have you switched over to version A a while ago?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5