Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 Maturity & Self Image of a man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be fair I began stage 1 of AM6 less than a week ago but I'm curious about others who have run the entire program either once or multiple times as to how long into AM6 before you felt like the self image of a man began to take hild?
It depends on the user. Stage 1 and 2 are primarily focused on building you a strong foundation for yourself which will in part focus your mind on communicating more effectively and specifically communicating and acting upon new boundaries that you'll establish with people in your life and people you encounter. Stage 1 tends to be more subtle for most users, although some users do see a large difference. Stage 2 is where most people really notice a frustration towards people taking advantage of them. Stage 3 is the true beginning of the "alpha" role.

You may have read this on the description page under the expandable section "What can I expect from each stage of the Alpha Male program?" and I'll paste this for your quick reference.

Quote:That’s not very easy to answer for two reasons. First, periodically, I try to make as many improvements as possible and release a new version every so often, build a new version. And second, the script and goal set for each stage is so huge and complex. That’s why there are six stages. This will give you the best overview I can offer at this time.

Most people respond to Stage 1 with a fairly polar response. Either they don’t notice anything, or they notice they are really growing in self confidence and a few even start reporting impatience with the people around them playing mind games and trying to manipulate them. Stage 1 is clearing out the negative self image BS and laying a solid foundation for the rest of the program. Stage 1 specifically prepares you for Stage 2.

Stage 2 is not as polar usually, but some people still don’t see enough to notice a difference. Most people begin noticing this stage and this is where most people start showing the self confidence, desire to stand up and do one’s own thing, and the irritation with the BS of others really starts manifesting here. Stage 2 is designed to get you up to speed and ready for Stage 3.

Stage 3 is aimed at bringing out the Big Guns. This is where you’ll be ready to get serious about becoming an alpha, but it also aims to balance and temper the previous stages. Thus while there may be irritation with the BS of others, your response will tend to be more refined and less crude. Big Guns means this is where the core of the Alpha/Dominant programming really takes focus. Stage 3 is where most of the most important and obvious work is going on because it is here you are learning to accept an internalize the Alpha core you couldn’t have handled dealing with previous to using Stages 1 and 2. It also prepares you for Stage 4.

Stage 4 is a combination of extension of Stage 3’s teachings and concepts, and a refresher for Stages 1 and 2. It also refines the Alpha/Dominant social response and makes you more self sufficient and less likely to feel the need to prove anything to anyone. Self reliance. It also prepares for Stage 5.

Stage 5 is a further extension of some of the concepts introduced in Stage 3 and Stage 4, and further polishes the attitude, aiming for a sort of cool “James Bond” effect. The primary goal of this stage is to polish and refine what all the previous stages have been introducing and building.

Stage 6 is a “finalizer”. It is like the varnish coat. The “final polish and sealant”, designed to put a high gloss on everything that has been built so far and make it as long term and permanent as possible. It also acts as a stabilizer, balancer and refresher for Stages 1 through 5.

I hope users chime in with their personal response to your question.
(04-02-2018, 06:56 AM)TrvKvlt Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair I began stage 1 of AM6 less than a week ago but I'm curious about others who have run the entire program either once or multiple times as to how long into AM6 before you felt like the self image of a man began to take hild?

Well.. if you haven't journaled what you felt like before, then it might hit you with a sudden realization a couple months after it actually happens in your head. This of course due to "The Naturalizer" that is built into the script that makes you believe that you have always been the way the sub makes you because that is the best way to make your mind accept the programming.

For me, it manifested somewhere between stage two and three. I started working at a restaurant whose staff was predominantly female right around the end of stage 1. I noticed that I started joking and talking different. Agreeing with people when they referred to me as a man and even saying the words myself. That had happened before, but I realized suddenly that I believed it. Hope that helps.

As an aside, be prepared for stage 3 when you start owning your life and the space around you. If you will be irritated others as they treat you they same way they always have.

Good luck!!
I remember back then in stage 1 I noticed maturity improvements but also a lot of frustration and inner work. Stage 2 made me easier irritable and I got the "I don't care" attitude as well as better posture. With stage 3 I don't really know what it did, but I noticed that it did something. At stage 4 I got most of the attraction (and early stage 5), women with bf holding hands smiled at me and so on. Same with early stage 5, later some resistance kicked in. Stage 6 was more subtle as far I remember.