Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about sub formats and impact on subconscious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was just curious, because the hybrid sub which combines the masked track and the ultrasonic track is more powerful does this mean that perhaps the subconscious could initially feel threatened and overwhelmed and trigger more initial resistance?

Would the ultrasonic and masked formats used separately be initially more gentle on the subconscious and hence trigger less resistance. Would a less obtrusive approach 'seep' into the subconscious in a more subtle and less resisting way?
(03-27-2018, 01:41 AM)Ymiraku Wrote: [ -> ]Was just curious, because the hybrid sub which combines the masked track and the ultrasonic track is more powerful does this mean that perhaps the subconscious could initially feel threatened and overwhelmed and trigger more initial resistance?

In certain personalities, the doubling of input and at two different volumes will trigger more resistance because it is interpreted as more "being told what to do" and in cases like DMSI, may be pushing harder to achieve a goal that is scary.

Quote:Would the ultrasonic and masked formats used separately be initially more gentle on the subconscious and hence trigger less resistance. Would a less obtrusive approach 'seep' into the subconscious in a more subtle and less resisting way?

We have three formats available because different personalities react differently to each. Hybrid is the most powerful because it is the most input and the most aggressive input. Some people respond better to a less aggressive approach.
(03-27-2018, 07:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2018, 01:41 AM)Ymiraku Wrote: [ -> ]Was just curious, because the hybrid sub which combines the masked track and the ultrasonic track is more powerful does this mean that perhaps the subconscious could initially feel threatened and overwhelmed and trigger more initial resistance?

In certain personalities, the doubling of input and at two different volumes will trigger more resistance because it is interpreted as more "being told what to do" and in cases like DMSI, may be pushing harder to achieve a goal that is scary.

Quote:Would the ultrasonic and masked formats used separately be initially more gentle on the subconscious and hence trigger less resistance. Would a less obtrusive approach 'seep' into the subconscious in a more subtle and less resisting way?

We have three formats available because different personalities react differently to each. Hybrid is the most powerful because it is the most input and the most aggressive input. Some people respond better to a less aggressive approach.

I don't like being told what to do in real life, does that mean I would probably benefit more from masked tracks? I hate authority figures and people trying to boss me around, unless they are nice to me then I don't mind. But if they are not nice when they order me to do something I really hate that.

I had good results so far from using hybrid
(03-27-2018, 08:29 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2018, 07:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't like being told what to do in real life, does that mean I would probably benefit more from masked tracks? I hate authority figures and people trying to boss me around, unless they are nice to me then I don't mind. But if they are not nice when they order me to do something I really hate that.

That would suggest a yes answer.

Quote:I had good results so far from using hybrid

That would suggest that you can benefit from a hybrid for whatever reason.