Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI vs SM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know SM and WM after AM might be more powerful for the purpose of becoming more sexually attractive , like I've read from AfzalG's and Minititan's journals , which is what DMSI does , but the problem is I don't have as much time (6+6 months ) . What would you recommend Shannon?
The latest tech is the most powerful. The question is, how much will you resist achieving the goal?
I won't advertise for my previous experiences , but I guess from past results , Subliminals work pretty well for me . So , I'm guessing you would recommend DMSI?
If that's your goal, yes. It is currently the best and most powerful option for that goal.
Is SM worthless compared to DMSI then?
(03-27-2018, 01:57 PM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]Is SM worthless compared to DMSI then?

think of SM as a V4 Honda VS DMSI a v8 modified HONDA (hyphotehtically)

the v4 can be quick and strong and past users got great results, and it's less dangerous of a drive (less resistance causing) but overall weaker car/program.

But the V8 is stronger and faster but if you resist it , it will be weaker then the honda, hence causing u to crash the car and lose the race (not get the desired results)

DMSI > SM but sm not worthless.
(03-27-2018, 02:04 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]SM3 is still a viable option if you prefer it. There are some things better about SM3 than DMSI.

Like what Frosted ? Like I said tho , I want to use SM , but it's just the time constraint.
I agree SM3 from what I have read is alot more masculine and is obviously more suited for men. Its a full working product unlike DMSI which is still in test. I suggest going down the SM route.
Use DMSI for 1 month, see if you resist it or not, end of story.
SM3, I wouldn't recommend unless you really want the hardcore dark deviant type aura. A lot of people resist SM3 too, probably more than DMSI but not a lot have done SM3 so you hear less complain about it.

Having done DMSI, SM3 and almost done with WM2, I would recommend WM2 (personal preference)
(03-28-2018, 12:40 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]Use DMSI for 1 month, see if you resist it or not, end of story.
SM3, I wouldn't recommend unless you really want the hardcore dark deviant type aura. A lot of people resist SM3 too, probably more than DMSI but not a lot have done SM3 so you hear less complain about it.

Having done DMSI, SM3 and almost done with WM2, I would recommend WM2 (personal preference)

Can you please explain what you mean by 'hardcore dark deviant' please. Only because I think DMSI is turning me into one. Thanks
The newer the technOlogy the more people seem to be resisting from what I have seen. I think SM spread over 6 stages would bring you better results then DMSI.
(03-28-2018, 12:40 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]Use DMSI for 1 month, see if you resist it or not, end of story.

Why WM ? my feelings for WM from what I have read seem to indicate its more for those who want to be more social and playful with women you approach but not get them to hit on you.
(....)
Yes, he has.
Pages: 1 2