Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Amazing healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 1
Playing Emotional_Healing_&_Pain_Relief_Aid_V2_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream)

Will take a small brake from DMSI and play E2 for a while.

Going to start clear and heal some emotions,

So i have just started E2 and i already feeling more relaxed, less angry, more positive, listening to the masked atm and im feeling a warm glow inside me, perhaps this is self worth or aura.

Im also feeling stress relief or anxiety release working on releasing all around my body and my muscle twitching, think this is relaxing muscle tension.

Feeling slightly more powerful also or motivated, think this is just excited because of new sub.

Anyway im playing this sub on my speaker and headset but mostly on speaker so the family will also be listening to E2.

My GF just think this is relaxing sound lol, she doesnt believe in this stuff, im gonna explain to her if she get more interested in subs.

Off to bed now
I did run E2 today, needed some stress relief from life.

I think i experienced this today, Projection of part of the awareness into the future in which the goals have been safely and successfully achieved, and then pulling the “now” self to that future through the connection.

It felt really strange, like this happend before and i knew everything that was going too happend, whats it called, deja vu maybe.

Something strange in the matrix going on Tongue, but after a min it all went away like nothing to worry about.

Have been feeling good all day, E2 is a masterpiece.

Ive been more friendly and open, relaxed today, felt some small nice buzzing in my head also, im liking this feeling.