Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started yesterday, one loop a day. Using shure earphones with the iPhone playing the flac track. No effect on dreaming as yet. No perceivable effect in daily life. Too soon to make any observations I guess. Going without caffeine is hard, basically walking dead.
(03-16-2018, 04:41 PM)almond milk Wrote: [ -> ]I started yesterday, one loop a day. Using shure earphones with the iPhone playing the flac track. No effect on dreaming as yet. No perceivable effect in daily life. Too soon to make any observations I guess. Going without caffeine is hard, basically walking dead.

lol walking dead for real
I couldn’t take the dreary caffeine free mornings so I substituted green tea for coffee. It doesn’t have the same kick, more like a tap Smile

Still nothing to report but still too soon I suspect.
So still nothing. No change in my life. One loop a day, one day off a week. First few weeks I was constantly reading the webpage on DMSI before bed, that may have impacted my dreams. No particularly outstanding related dreams. No women “starting” conversations with me.
I don’t regret starting the program as I’m probably a hard case. My subconscious is full to the brim of crappy experiences from childhood etc. I’m not giving up.
I don't think that just doing a sub and doing nothing consciously towards the goal is going to work very well.

Take some action, and I think it will help.
(05-15-2018, 06:00 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that just doing a sub and doing nothing consciously towards the goal is going to work very well.

Take some action, and I think it will help.

What action should he take?
I say hello to girls, try to further conversation. I tried to talk to this girl who looked like chasey lain the other day and she just blanked me Smile

Attractive girls that elicit arousal are like unicorns round here though. My goal now is to get out more.