Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A Question for Shannon Regarding BASE vs TLAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having read both the TLAM and BASE scripts, I'm kinda confused.
How come TLAM is only 24.99 and BASE is 50x that?

Surely the entire premise of BASE, is to become what TLAM is intending no?
I would assume TLAM is more powerful than BASE, because the Millionaire Mindset can automatically attract an Entrepreneurial attitude of success, whereas, even though most Entrepreneurs dream of becoming Millionaires, most never make it there, whilst Most Millionaires make money through any avenue, (gambling, luck, lotto, Stocks, Crypto) which do not require an Entrepreneurial approach...

I would've thought TLAM would be more Powerful, am I reading this wrong?

Any future plans to improve on TLAM? I've had the sub for a while now, and just only read the script, and I'm loving it!

Any feedback would be appreciated.
(03-13-2018, 06:20 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: [ -> ]Having read both the TLAM and BASE scripts, I'm kinda confused.

They represent very different levels of technology development and involvement, and very different amounts of scripting, work, time, understanding, skill and ability to required to build.

Quote:Surely the entire premise of BASE, is to become what TLAM is intending no?

No. A successful entrepreneur need not be a millionaire, and becoming a millionaire is not the goal of every entrepreneur.

Quote:I would assume TLAM is more powerful than BASE, because the Millionaire Mindset can automatically attract an Entrepreneurial attitude of success, whereas, even though most Entrepreneurs dream of becoming Millionaires, most never make it there, whilst Most Millionaires make money through any avenue, (gambling, luck, lotto, Stocks, Crypto) which do not require an Entrepreneurial approach...

You would be incorrect. Even with a millionaire mindset, there is a lot more that needs to be done to achieve success and being a millionaire.

Quote:I would've thought TLAM would be more Powerful, am I reading this wrong?

TLAM is a step. BASE is a staircase.

Quote:Any future plans to improve on TLAM? I've had the sub for a while now, and just only read the script, and I'm loving it!

Yes, it is a program worthy of upgrade when the time comes. But again, it is a piece of the puzzle not the whole thing.
(03-14-2018, 11:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2018, 06:20 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: [ -> ]Having read both the TLAM and BASE scripts, I'm kinda confused.

They represent very different levels of technology development and involvement, and very different amounts of scripting, work, time, understanding, skill and ability to required to build.

Quote:Surely the entire premise of BASE, is to become what TLAM is intending no?

No. A successful entrepreneur need not be a millionaire, and becoming a millionaire is not the goal of every entrepreneur.

Quote:I would assume TLAM is more powerful than BASE, because the Millionaire Mindset can automatically attract an Entrepreneurial attitude of success, whereas, even though most Entrepreneurs dream of becoming Millionaires, most never make it there, whilst Most Millionaires make money through any avenue, (gambling, luck, lotto, Stocks, Crypto) which do not require an Entrepreneurial approach...

You would be incorrect. Even with a millionaire mindset, there is a lot more that needs to be done to achieve success and being a millionaire.

Quote:I would've thought TLAM would be more Powerful, am I reading this wrong?

TLAM is a step. BASE is a staircase.

Quote:Any future plans to improve on TLAM? I've had the sub for a while now, and just only read the script, and I'm loving it!

Yes, it is a program worthy of upgrade when the time comes. But again, it is a piece of the puzzle not the whole thing.

TLAM was in BAMM 2.0 and will no doubt be in Bamm 3.0 once Shannon makes it.