Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS 5.5 Journal ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have old injuries and scars I wish to heal.

Top 4 on my heal list
- Brain. Have had multiple concussions
- Eyes. Well... Still brain. I have ocular neurological issues. Loss of right periferal vision. Visual snow. Sensitive to light.
- Scars. I have some embarrassing scars below the belt that I'd like to 'remove' relating to being cut.
- Nose. I've had surgery to correct my deviated septum so that I would be able to breathe out of both nostrils at the same time. Not even a year later my nose is back to only being able to use one nostril to breathe at a time. I'm hoping MHS can correct this.

Day 12

Too early to observe any physical changes with my body. Around 1 week I started to get insanely tired. I'm not as tired now but am still notably exhausted and require more sleep. I'm seeing more consistentcy in my supplemental usage. I have noticed a shift in energetic... Stuff... but won't go into that because of the rules, although, I will say... Increase. I have been eating more.

When should I Notice a difference in scars?
I will use I think for 2 months or more I understand the body takes time to heal but I'm curious about when I will start to notice things?

Thanks
Edited your post as requested but in the future you'll find that you're able to do this on your own. The edit button is at the bottom of the post next to "like."

Good luck and I hope you heal quickly
You have already noticed things. That exhaustion set in because you are in the process of healing, clearing and optimizing your body from the ground up. Give your body time and whatever it needs to heal, and you'll be fine as long as you use it for long enough. 3 months may not be enough for the types and amount of damage you have.

Skin scars, don't have enough feedback to tell you when or how well that will work.
Thanks Cyanide and Shannon. I will do my best to report what I observe.

Lately I'm having this notion, a strange sense that I am gaining awareness of my skeletal system. Very hard to describe. I recall reading that this was an ability humans have but usually we are not always aware of and have also read something similar in meditations readings so that seems to jive here.

My left leg feels like it's getting a massage...??
Its been tingling for 2 days now and it kind of feels like my one leg is high. Wtf?

I've surprised myself in the past few days with how I am able to think. I have noticed subtle changes in speech patterns and vocabulary so maybe the brain healing is going on.

Another odd thing. Last night I had the longest yawn of my life by a long shot. It must have been a solid 20 seconds. And then it happened again! Back when I had my last concussion my neurologist said something about yawning involved the use of the Vagus Nerve. Back then I couldn't yawn fully which was frustrating. So to me this is more brain progress.
Day 16

I Have invested in mitochondria enhancing supplements. PQQ, L-Carnitine, and N-acetyl L-Carnitine. I also got some scar creme. Let's give my body the best I can give it to help it accomplish the goal.