Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 Journal by Tesla, Musings of a PUA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Howdy Gang. Coffee

If you'd like some background on who I am, please check out my Introduction post!

I purchased this program on March 8th and immediately started by listening to the Hybrid (Ocean Surf Silent) mp3 while I was at work, working on a few projects. About 10 to 14 minutes in, I started to notice a 'rising energy in my chest' feeling that I felt was pretty profound. Within the hour and ten minutes of listening to what I amounted to as basically ASMR, I was able to get a full day's worth of work done and was able to close projects out I had either forgotten about or more or less procrastinated on. I thought that was interesting.

I went out to eat lunch with some of my colleagues, and nothing out of the oridinary happened there, but then something extraordinary happened-

I wake up typically around 5 AM in the mornings every day, so I tend to get very tired and require a boost of caffeine around 1 PM-2:30 PM every day to get my 'second wind' so to speak, otherwise it's such a slog. I felt especially drained for some reason. I went to the local convenience store to make a caffeine run, and had a rather...interesting interaction.

When I was checking out with the guy who was helping me, another female cashier came up out of no where and said to me:

"Hi! I haven't seen you in a while!"

I didn't recognize who she was and was kind of taken aback, so I shrugged it off and said, "Hey! Yeah, it's been a while."

What happened next was very strange. She proceeded to tell me she wasn't going to be working there anymore as her last day was on the 16th, and then told me where she was going to be working, the location of which, and when her schedule was-All to presumably a complete stranger.

Now, I wasn't attracted to her at all, she wasn't my type. She had this particularly crazy style of makeup and could have been attractive to other guys, but not to me (Probably one of the reasons why I didn't really remember her or my previous interactions until I spent some time trying to recall).

It was so damn weird to me that she was telling me all this information while customers were waiting in line, I was almost half-expecting her to give me her number out of nowhere. I didn't even know her name. Before she was afforded the chance to, I decided to leave because I didn't really want to engage anything... extracurricular with this particular female, but I'm 100% positive if I had asked for her number, she would have eagerly given it to me. Tongue

I gave the same loop a listen to yesterday, March 9th, had that same rising chest feeling I described from the day before, and afterwards went out to the mall for lunch. I decided I had wanted to buy me a new pair of kicks to add to my style catalogue, and finally found what I was looking for at Zumies.

The chick who was there, the store manager, started to help me out and asked me what I was looking for. She greeted me with "Hey Money! How's it going?"

I said good. I started to look over at the kicks, looking for a very specific Adidas shoe. I asked her if she had any in stock- She immediately pointed to her own kicks, which were the style I was looking for but some kind of limited edition set that were unique and provided to only Zumies employees. I thought that was a happy and strange coincidence. She asked me if I wanted to order them online- Usually, I would go with the typical Nah, I'll do it myself response, but this time I just decided to say what the hell, Yeah!

So she was getting me checked out, made a joke about some document policy she was working on her screen and asked me if I was interested in it. I remarked, "Ahh nice, that looked pretty clever and well-written! You're the store manager here?" She was.

We banted a bit, she lifted her leg and foot onto the counter to kind of show me her shoe and describe it some- At this point I felt a bit flirtatious but also noticed there were customers around me waiting. My issue with dealing with employees at stores like this is, they tend to get hit on a lot, and you can never really tell if they're truly sending IOI's, or if they're just being as personable as possible in order to sell and take your money.

She asked me for "my autograph" on the her copy of the sales receipt, to which I responded, "Sure thing! I usually charge for these though, but for you, this one's free."

When we were done getting checked out, she asked me to come back in after they came in so she could check them out. I said, Yeah, for sure- and noticed there were still other customers patiently waiting. She said thanks for coming by, to which I said, "Thanks, you're a dame by the way." - as I turned away and left, she kind of had this Blink look on her face for a moment. In retrospect, I really should have asked her for her pen, and wrote #? down, but I'll probably do that next time.

I hung out with my plate last night and the night before. She's starting to show signs of becoming attached, so I'll need to recalibrate my interactions with her accordingly and reduce the amount of time I've been seeing her. Admittedly, I saw her about three times this past week which is pretty crazy- I quite enjoy her company but don't want to pursue anything further with her. She may have been one of the underlying causes I wasn't quite on my A-Game with the Zumies Store Manager... That, or I'm simply overthinking it. Lol

Anyway, currently listening to the FLAC version of this loop as I write this. I'm about to go to the Boxing gym and there are a few cute honeys I'm trying to work some game on. I'll continue reporting back!
Welcome to the forum!

I like the avatar of Zan, haha. You must have been around the PUA circles awhile indeed for that reference. I have some of his stuff from long ago myself, among many others.

I wish you a great run on this sub and beyond.
(03-10-2018, 07:19 AM)Tesla Wrote: [ -> ]She greeted me with "Hey Money! How's it going?"

Are you sure she didn't say, "Hey Honey! How's it going?"

I hear that a lot when I go shopping.
"Hi Honey, hi darling, hi sweetheart."
(03-10-2018, 07:37 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum!

I like the avatar of Zan, haha. You must have been around the PUA circles awhile indeed for that reference. I have some of his stuff from long ago myself, among many others.

I wish you a great run on this sub and beyond.

Lol, I was in an elevator with Zan once. I did not know who the F* he was nor did I care. He responded to my not knowing with ego. He started talking to his companion about his book (again I didn't care) because in my eyes he was just "some loser".

Later that day I heard him speak and he changed my mind. He's a legit badass. Grew up in the wilderness of Canada throwing axes.

I hope your homage is legit.
I’m happy to see there are fellow fans of the Zan Man here. He is actually an inspiration of mine regarding my views on the relationship with the female spirit. My style of game is based on that mindset, with Red Pill knowledge and some Dark Triad traits trickled in.

I didn’t mention this in my intro post or my blog, but I think it bears worth mentioning a couple of personal stats of mine:

Hobbies include Dancing (Have you ever danced with two females simultaneously, spinning them both around in sequence and holding them both by the waist at a club? The feeling is incredible), Boxing, Wine and Scotch tasting, and coaching other men on how to be men (Currently have a “client” of sorts who is a Professional Poker player who is teaching me how to do the same... Get your hustles on, baby!) I’ve been weightlifting as well for about five or six years now. Currently on NoFap Day 159- Shooting to make it through an entire year without doing it.

Funny enough after today’s loop, I actually threw up for the very first time ever after my usual rounds of boxing. It was a particularly intense session- the tossing may be attributed to the drinking I did last night and the night before but... I’ve done that in the past but have never tossed. Quite strange to me, as I’m in excellent shape.

Furthermore, I was invited out to a singles club tonight by my cosplayer plate and her friend; funny enough, she recently engaged into an LDR and has a boyfriend living in another state, yet she is still fucking around and sliding into my DMs. Take this as a reminder folks: AWALT.
Update from Saturday, March 10th 2018
Listened to a full loop, FLAC, Trickling Stream.

I met up with my plate at the singles club, which appeared to be a particularly private affair since the address is not listed anywhere online and is only provided once you have RSVP'd to the event; this is a kinky singles' club. I also discovered tonight's event was called "Sexhibition" which means this event catered to voyeurs...I'll get back to that in a bit.

Before I arrive, I make a pit stop to my favorite Wine and Meadery joint, and pick up some PB&J Mead, Peach Apricot Mead, and head to the nearby Wine/Spirits shop and pick up some Velvet Devil Merlot. Once I get there,I'm greeted by two gentlemen who look me up in the system and provide me with my wrist band and entry, at which point I’m given a tour of the place by this cougar lookin’ Blonde.
There’s a locker room with a coat rack, and then the hall opens to this larger ‘lounge’ like room with tables for dining, and an area with a buffet-esque catered food. There’s also a Pool table here where a couple of folks are playing pool. I see my plate and say hello, greeting her with a strong hug and kiss on the check. She’s wearing this black dress with high black stilettos. We part ways for a bit as I’m being given a tour, and she wanted to wander around to look for her friend.

I’ll try to describe this place as succinctly as I can- The lounge-room has one side of the wall with windows that show another hallway, and there is a double glass door that leads to the main area that has a dance floor, a couple of stripper poles, a layered stage, and a classic looking car where the DJ is stationed and playing music. This area has a few couches and chairs, and leads to the bar area where the BYOB drinks are checked in. I went ahead and checked my drinks in.

Connecting this room is another hallway I was able to see through the windows of in the ‘lounge room’ I described earlier. To the left were rooms that had doors to them, each with their own theme. The doors had windows, and curtains where you could open or close if you wanted. The hall continued down to more themed rooms, but there were no doors, except there were chains. The lady said since tonight was “Sexhibition” night, the doors were taken out and replaced by chains. If the chain barred entry, this means the affair was to be private; if the chain was unlatched though, then this means the couple or whoever was inside was open to have people join in on the fun. Each of these rooms had clean sheets, towels, and condoms on the night stand. There was also a larger room that was lounge-like, but it was very dark, illuminated only by red lights. Here, people could freely play. There was also another larger room that was well lit, and half of it was set up to look like a teacher’s desk with a chalkboard, and the other side of it was set up to look like a doctor’s office.

Once I was done with the tour, I grab a drink of PB&J mead and meet back up with my plate and find her talking to her friend in the lounge area. I rest my arm around her shoulder and kiss her on the top of her head and look to her friend.

“Oh so this must be ****!” as I extend my hand to her and kiss her on the hand. “A pleasure.”

She says, “And you must be [Tesla]!” I nod to her and say, “Yes, and I am her daddy,” as I look down to my plate and motion to her. We laugh a bit and I ask the plate to try my PB&J mead. They both look at it like WHAAAAT?! I ask her to first give the drink a light sniff. She takes a whiff and then a sip and notes how interesting it is. The friend is intrigued by this as well, saying “I just absolutely have to try this.” As I pass her my glass, I describe the taste to her… “Doesn’t it taste like a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich? You can literally even taste the bread in there.”

We exchange pleasantries I won’t get into too much detail on, and decide to go out to the dance floor. I notice there’s like, only two people dancing, and a bunch of people and couples just sitting or standing, drinking and talking amongst themselves in their own little social circles.

After some drinks, I start to get into the mood to dance, and the Cha Cha slide starts. The plate and friend aren’t as confident to dance as I am and tell me to just go ahead, since they need to ‘drink’ a little more to get into the mood. I go ahead and start by myself. I take a look around and no one is really dancing yet, so I’m like, fuck it, I’m going to groove my ass off and show my stuff. I dance to the Cha Cha slide with vigor and less than 15 seconds a chick wearing nothing but black panties and a corset and bra and tall boots joins me in the dance. More and more people start to join me as the energy is lifted.

I realize this is starting to get quite long so I’ll get to some bullet points, so I’m going to make this more of an observational post rather than an in-depth field report, plus, I don’t want this to sound like some kind of self-indulgent literotica (Any more than it might already seem, anyway, lol):

* Women would gravitate more openly towards me to dance. I would receive IOI’s all over the place from females and smiles, but would also receive attention from the males as well. This may have just been due to the environment though. I danced with several chicks, bumped and grinded and kissed/made out with a few. I also performed a strip-dance to the song “Rendez-Vu” by Basement Jaxx, which was played at my request by the DJ.

* I made friends with the owner of the establishment who was easily able to remember my name. I also danced with his wife. It was fun.

* My plate was borderline obsessive with my looks and appearance. She regularly wanted to pull me aside to fuck, and other females would follow.

* I did find it difficult to get hard; this was probably due to the new environment. I’ve never been exposed to an area where sexuality was explored so openly and free for others to see.

* I engaged in my first ever threesome, though again, it was a little difficult for me to get into because I was in a room with a closed door and window where others could see through.

* The plate was more than eager to go home with me. We fucked again at my place, she spent the night and I took her home in the morning. She regularly professed disbelief that she could ever go home with someone like me, and that I was far and wide the sexiest person she had ever been with in her entire life, and that I drive her crazy.

Sunday, March 11th 2018

I didn’t get the chance to listen to a full loop today, but did listen to half of Trickling Stream (Mp3). After my DnD session, I visited another plate of mine. We went on a date, ate, and saw Black Panther. She was particularly affectionate towards me. Regularly kissing my shoulders, my cheeks, gazing at me in awe, just being overall intensely affectionate with desire. She stayed the night at my place. Curtains close- It should be obvious what happened next.

I received a text message from the plate I spent last night with while I was out with this gal. She was asking me if I was up to anything; I guess she wanted to hang out again. I didn’t respond to her message.

Monday, March 12th

I had a dream that my plate, the gal who was sleeping over currently, came across my OkCupid profile, and that she got upset with me over it and the idea I was seeing other women. I tried to talk to her about it in the dream but she refused. She was also with another friend of hers, a female. She said she would talk to me about it later, but couldn’t right now because she’s going out with her friend, who happens to be upset with her about something unrelated. (I thought that was weird and bore worth mentioning) When I woke up at that point, I woke up feeling flustered, which might mean I may be developing some sort of emotional attachment to this one?

Didn’t get the chance to listen to a full loop today either. I called off work sick since my plate from yesterday stayed the night, even though I wasn’t really sick. The plate and I slept in and had some morning fun, I noticed I had a bit of a headache today though. We went out to eat lunch, she paid for both of us on her own whim while I went to the restroom.

Afterwards, we went to the thrift store next door and I was able to find some excellent quality/fine condition Joseph Abboud wingtip grey leather suede shoes that are ABSOLUTELY stylish, for only $18. I immediately bought these. I’ve been receiving compliments on them since then. I think they look fantastic.
I received a message from a different girl today asking me if I wanted to go bowling. I didn’t reply to her.

EDIT: Forgot to mention here, at one of the stores we visited (An Asian Market), my plate remarked she looked back at the cashier as we were leaving and noticed she was checking out my ass. Lol.

Tuesday, March 13th

Been productive at work today, very busy. Haven’t had the chance to finish the full loop yet, but I will once I get back from lunch. I returned the message back to the girl who asked me if I wanted to go bowling, saying Sure! She replies to me saying she went bowling last night but asked if I wanted to do anything tonight. I tell her nah, I just want to chill tonight since I’ve been out for the past five days in a row doing something (Which is true). She then replies to me on her own volition the next days she’ll be free are Friday and Saturday.
Tuesday March 13th (Cont'd)

So the girl who texted me, asking me if I wanted to go Bowling on Monday- She's actually a former plate of mine who popped up recently and randomly out of no where trying to get back into my life. Later that afternoon, she texted me again asking if I wanted to go out for Karaoke tonight. Her friend wanted her to invite people, and since 'I'm people,' she threw the invite out my way. I enjoy Karaoke immensely, so I said sure. She also sent me a picture of her friend, who had massive tits, so I couldn't say no to that.

Fast forward to that evening, I manage to get to her place around 8:30 PM, before they got back home from whatever errands they were running. The former plate sent me a message saying I could go ahead inside and help myself to the booze in the fridge; funny she left the door unlocked, but whatever. I went in and helped myself to a drink. They finally came in, and started to get ready and 'doll up' for the evening at the bar for Karaoke.

Observations I had- The her friend was a little overweight. Seemed pretty shy around me. My former plate was already talking and speaking as if us fucking was already going to be a sure thing. I asked her about her friend in private and she said she had a boyfriend; I asked, "So?" She said I really didn't want to mess aroudn with that because she had herpes. I said "Oh" and immediately lost interest in her.

My former plate pays for the uber for us to get to the bar. Once we get in, I get myself a Scotch neat with a few drops of water, and notice a cutie in glasses was looking over at me, kind of stealing glances here and there (IOIs). The little group and I get our drinks and look over to the cutie in glasses and smile to her as I walk away, giving her a wink. She smiles back to me, at which point I immediately point my hand towards her and say "You're cute," and continue on my way. Her smile glows a bit further.

We sit at a table in the other room/area of the bar where they're holding Karaoke, and we sign up. I notice the chick from earlier enters this room with a friend, and stand over by the bar area. I can tell she notices me. After I sing my song, the friend of my former plate starts to go and sing her song. My former plate follows her to record her on camera.

I take this moment to move up to the gal and her friend and start talking to her; introducing myself, getting both of their names. I tell her a really corny pickup line joke to which they both laugh and respond positively to. I say something to the effect of, "We should hang out sometime, let me get your number." So, I get her number and bant a little bit with the two. My friends return to the table and I excuse myself and say I'll return later.

I talk to my former plate and mention how I just got a number. At first, I see a hint of jealousy that I went out and started getting numbers, but then it quickly turns into one of amusement where she makes a contest out of it on seeing who can collect the most numbers tonight. I shrug and say sure.

She goes and gets numbers from two chicks, one of them not my type but the other is pretty cute, and then some short azn dude, who honestly, looked like a bit of an incel, not to be mean. They were all part of a friend group.

I move to collect a number from an hb9 hottie who was a few inches shorter than me. At first she was apprehensive to my approach, but I pressed on, banted for a moment with her two friends (Another female and a guy), and was eventually able to collect her number before I was called up to go up to sing again.

When I sat back down, my former plate had the people she had collected numbers from join the table. I was still at 2. Somewhere near the middle of our having a conversation, I flirt a bit with one of the newcomers and eventually get her number as well, so now we're even at 3 (Although, my former plate argued it wasn't fair and didn't count because she had already received her number Lol). It was fairly easy to get this one because of social proof and preselection. Drinks

Anyway, we're getting a bit tired and it's getting late; my former plate is ready to go, although her friend wants to stay behind to hang out some more.

She calls up an uber again for us, and I go home with the former plate and fuck her, spinning her back up again as a plate which brings me up to four plates total at the moment. Thumbsup

So, collected three numbers at the bar that night, and got laid. Not a bad night.
Tesla I heard some things from a mutual friend, mainly that you pull like this without DMSI. Would you account these experiences to DMSI or “just a regular day”
(03-15-2018, 07:44 AM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]Tesla I heard some things from a mutual friend, mainly that you pull like this without DMSI. Would you account these experiences to DMSI or “just a regular day”

A combination of both so far- It's a bit too early for me to say, but I am finding the usual 'approach anxiety' I have has gone away. I do have an elevated sense of momentum, and a bit more confidence than I had before I started. Not yet sure if this is a placebo effect because I'm putting trust into DMSI, or if it's actually working.

I did get into a minor disagreement with the former plate that night, but it was quickly diffused and she actually started apologizing, almost crying and afraid I was going to leave her, haha. And, I mean...although I would receive regular invitations, it feels like more and more is just coming out of nowhere since starting. Also got into my first ever threesome soon after starting DMSI? Might be a coincidence? Might not be? Again, not sure at the moment.

I finished a full loop today. Will see what happens next! Superman

EDIT: Also, this bears worth mentioning, last night (March 14th) was literally the first night off I've had since beginning DMSI on March 8th where I didn't go out and get laid. I felt like I actually needed to 'chill' at home and rest for once, haha. I had been going out every day for almost a week straight, it was getting exhausting.
March 16th, 2018
Yesterday on a whim, I decided to meet up with my plate at an ceramic art gallery exhibition opening she was heading. Took a lot of photos, it was a good time.

Although I already knew things like alcohol and weed should be avoided when on DMSI 3.2 (Due to the chemical changes in state it creates), I didn't know Caffeine was also another substance that should be avoided. I made note of this, but had already ingested a five hour shot to get my 'second wind' so to speak. As result, I'm going to be limiting my caffeine intake ONLY to the mornings, and prior to a workout (Never when I'm about to game)... Just so I can observe the effects it has on my behavior and the behavior of women I'm attracted to. It'll be odd, but the change will be a positive one overall I think for my health.

I noticed the contrarian effect caffeine had on my poise when dealing with a crowd. There were plenty of attractive women, but I noticed I wouldn't maintain eye contact, and would be rather distracted. This might have been as result of the caffeine...When I'm on it, I'm wired, and energetic. I don't get 'anxiety' per say, but I could probably see why caffeine would shift you away to a less than ideal state than what DMSI 3.2 is attempting to create. This was one observation I made it a point to become aware of.

After the gallery closed, I went home with my plate and ate dinner at her place, had some fun, woke up this morning at her place- slept in a little late on accident (It was just so comfy!). Afterwards, I made plans with another date tomorrow. I'll be picking her up to take her to a speak-easy, and then to a night-club afterwards. Will provide more detail on that later on.

Day is half-way through. Will see if anything of interest or note happens tonight. Not sure what's going on yet, but we'll see...

Also, today officially marks day 165 of my NoFap streak. Go me! DMSI hasn't changed my urges there, at least not yet, anyway.

Finally, I added a bit of a disclosure to the title of this journal. I've already long been experienced and aware of "Pick-Up artist techniques" and Game, which Boogieman had brought to attention. That's worth noting and being aware of when it comes to reading this journal- The things that happen here could very well be just a "normal" day for me, or it could be with some DMSI assistance. For the sake of the program though, I'm limiting my intake of Alchohol, Drugs, and Caffeine to a severe degree, in hopes that it will really allow me to become more efficient in my processes in Game, among what ever other goals it has for me.
March 16th Update
I haven't done my loop yet, but I just got back from lunch so I'll listen to it after this upcoming meeting.

Went to the mall sporting my new kicks that I bought from the other day (Seen on my first post), and went to Zumies to find a wind hoodie to match my joggers and maybe see if the same chick I spoke to last time was there. Like I mentioned before, it's hard to truly tell with salespeople if they're ever giving you IOI's, or if they're just trying to sell you something; regardless, I decided to say fuck it: I was going to try to get her number this time. She's an HB9.

We had a bit of a chit chat, she remarked how we both match now since we have the same shoes. She asked me what I was up to for St. Patrick's day. I told her I was going to a Speak-Easy and then a Nightclub afterwards. I asked her what she was up to. She scoffed and said, "Working." I was like Oh shit, that's lit. Then I asked her what her free time schedule looked like, and she said nonexistent. Pretty much just work all day, go home and sleep, and she helped me pick out a new hoodie which is actually pretty fresh. When the chick was checking me out, I asked her for a pen and wrote #? On the receipt.

She was like, ”My number?”

I said, ”Yeah”

Then she said, ”I’m sorry, I’m seeing someone.”

Then I tried out, ”Oh really? I’m surprised.”

She replied with a laugh, ”What the fuck?! What’s that supposed to mean?!”

I responded, ”What well with all that free time you don’t have...”

A second of silence. I could tell she was thinking about it.

Then I said, ”So?”

She then replied, ”Sorry I just don’t give my number out.”

There was a customer there so I dropped it at that and said, ”Well you can’t blame a man for trying.” as I started to make my way out with a smile. She said she was flattered.

First time this year I've made an approach and got a reject from a number-request, but it was much needed and felt good to finally get that 'anxiety' feeling which is a nice rush, because sometimes you feel like you're just going through the motions.
I'm just going to copy and paste my field report on the date I just got home from.

It is a first date/meet and lay.

St. Patrick's Day

Nothing at all really turned out as planned. I went out with this chick from OKC. She turned out to be a bit of an oddball. The plan was to go to a speak-easy and then to the night club, but the night club was closed so I decided alright, we'll go to the other one then that's still open. (I guess some places were closed due to St. Patrick's Day?

We have a short little text exchange leading up me picking her up. I figured earlier it would have been cool to have an excuse to go back to either my place or hers to smoke, but it looked like she was bringing a joint anyway. I had also gotten there slightly earlier because I wasn't sure what traffic was going to look like

So, I pick her up, greet her with a big hug and we kiss eachother on the cheek. We get into the car, I start driving, and she's eating (Hasn't eaten yet, I implied we should eat before meeting up), and it's some kind of sesame chicken that smells really good. I'm like oh shit I'll need a bite out of that. She agrees to save me a piece for when we park near the venue. I have her feed it to me with a fork, lol. She then suggests we smoke her joint and I'm like, Uhh..Sure! Thinking in my head Well, fuck, I don't really want to do this yet but it's all good, I know I can handle it, I just probably won't be at the top of my game and this will nullify DMSI, but whatever.

We smoke, and it's good, we're vibing with our conversation really well, we're talking about ourselves, she's digging the idea of my cat, etc. We get to the first venue (The Speak-Easy) and it's crowded. I guess because we were both stoned, she was a bit out of it and how busy it was, was a bit of a sensory overload for her. She wanted to go somewhere else more chill. I was thinking of places on this street and let her know regardless of where we go, it was probably going to be packed because it's St. Patrick's day. I suggest going to the local arcade (Which is POPPIN', has a cafe, is BYOB, pinball machines, retro games, the works) and she likes the idea of that. So we make our way down the street which is one of the more popular and busy streets in the city (Especially on a weekend night), finally get there, and it's closed too :frowning:

At this time she's starting to get anxious because it's cold outside and she wants to chill where it's warm. She says to me, "This isn't going to work." I'm like, "Hm? "Like, I think you're attractive but I don't know if I can do this. I hardly know you and I was hoping we could go to a place more low-key to get to know eachother better and I'm high and I need to use the bathroom really bad"

I say, "Alright, we'll find a place where it's warm and you can use the restroom." The first place we get to has a line to get in, and they wouldn't even let her in to use the restroom because it was at full capacity.

Right now I'm feeling like damn this date is busting. She didn't like the speak-easy, and the nightclub later is going to be even busier probably. Oh well, whatever-- Then I see an awesome joint I've been to a few times before... it's a japanese hibachi and sushi place. I'm like, Hey we can go there! That place is good.

As soon as we go in, she makes a beeline for the restroom and I'm talking to the greeter to get us seats at the bar.

She's in there at first for like 20 minutes, lol. I manage to get a server to help us out (This place was pretty busy too), by starting us out with waters and a drink menu. I order a scotch. Eventually she makes her way back, we order drinks, and well- Whew, the vibe was weird. We migrate over to a warmer part of the bar- I guess she's just super sensitive to the cold because she's fresh here from Miami and has only been here a week. She orders a drink, and then hot tea because she's cold.

She's talking to me and I'm engaging her, asking her questions and drilling in why she thinks this, or how she got into that, etc, just guiding the conversation. She'd ask me questions too, and whenever she gave me a positive remark on anything, I'd ask her or say a variant of "What? Really? What makes you say that." or "Why do you think that?" (I.E like when she complimented me on my car earlier or on my outfit or choice of words). She'd actually swoon every time I used words that were fucking basic to me lol. There were also points where I'd only half pay attention to the things she was saying, because honestly I have a hard time following subjects on religions I know very little about, specifically Judaism. She would go on a tangent about this, her goals, why she's here, their culture, etc. At the end of it all, I would just say, I can tell you're very passionate about this.

She went to use the restroom again and was gone for like 15 minutes, came back and tell me sorry she had to defuse some situation going on with her friend. I was like, it's all good (There was a boxing match going on tv, was super engaged with that). I said I had to use the restroom too, but before I did, I pulled her in and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, no resistance.

When I got back, we continued chatting, finally the bill came, and she paid for our drinks (As agreed upon). I thought earlier that going to the nightclub would be a bit crazy, so I suggested she go to my place where we could have more drinks and dance in a more private environment. She said something to the tune of, "That would be awesome, but I have to wake up early tomorrow to hold a class and...I need to go to the restroom, let me think about it and I'll decide."

I was thinking, damn this bitch needs to use the restroom a lot lol. I'm like, sure, and push on and say, "And of course you'd be able to meet my cat Goku, and try out my tap water-- I have awesome tap water." She laughs and is like alright I'll be back.

She gets back, we make our way out and head towards my car as quickly as possible. She tells me she really wants to go with me, and her primal urgency is telling her to go, but she wants to go the responsible route this time and go home since it was getting late (like 11 PM). I was like, alright sure no problem.

On the way there, close to her place, I say "When we get there I might need to use the bathroom myself actually." She says unfortunately she can't have any company over because of the hosting family she is staying at, they told her not to bring anyone home. I was like, "Ahh okay, well shoot because I just realized I had to go haha. I'll just find a dark corner or a tree or something and go."

We pull into her driveway, and I move in to kiss her, we make out, I kiss her on the ears, and then back on the lips and grab her neck-- Right then and there she said, "We could go to your back seat, we'll need to go to another drive way or something, I'd feel guilty doing this here."

Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding. We have a winner. I drive us to another driveway around the corner, park. I go to use the restroom behind the house, come back, we go to the back of my car and we fuck. Was really good, she was really fucking hot: Nice ass, nice tits, could feel the ribs on her sides, every curve, she was very fit. There was one point where she wanted to wear MY socks while we were fucking...I thought that was weird but hot in a way lmao, so I put my socks on her (They're like long black and gray plaid socks) and she looks pretty cute in them while I'm fucking her. She also has a tramp stamp I was like wut when I was fucking her from behind.

TL;DR - First date lay from a chick I met on OKC, nothing on the date really went according to plan, and I couldn't get her to my place and couldn't get into hers, but I still added new notch to my n-count with a fuck in the back of my car and I didn't pay a single fucking dime for any drinks.

Basically, as soon as I grasped her by the neck while we were making out in the car, she was down to fuck.

By the way, she is jewish and extremely religious, and also a teacher of Judaism and culture, very passionate about it. I think the reason why I couldn't go inside to her place was because she didn't want to be looked down upon by her host family.

EDIT: There is one other thing I forgot to mention- I was definitely escalating kino throughout all this. Had my arm around her shoulder, her waist, would touch her thigh, etc. She remarked about it that I was very "Physical" and forward. I just laughed it off and said that this is just how I naturally am. Pivoted that to saying, "Like for example, I'm a hug person...I'll greet everyone with a hug if I can. If I see someone pretty, for example looks at her I can't help it but see how you feel to the touch." There was a lot of other shit I said too that turned her gears all in the direction I wanted to.

I cut out a looooot of game stuff in there. We even played the "Who's the most interesting looking person in the room" game at one point. I was a god with my answer on that one.

I said to her, "Most interesting person in the room? You mean, other than you?"

Looked around the room and then saw the two guys tending to the sushi station, pointed at them, and then got involved with describing the process behind rolling and preparing sushi in intimate detail, and comparing it to creating a piece of art they present; I don’t even make sushi or know how and have never made it before in my life.
Going caveman during sex is always a winner.
March 19th, Sunday
Listened to a full loop before heading out for lunch with a plate I’ve been seeing a while. Her mom was in town along with a cousin and they invited me out to eat and play bowling (Free food and a chance to play one of my favorite games and practice, so why not?). Afterwards, the plate and I went to Panera (Where she paid for my food), and then saw the Hodge Twins at the local Improv comedy theater. We then went to a higher-end burger joint for food and drinks where she also paid.

We had a brief little conversation (Can’t remember the full context as it was a couple of days ago) where we were talking about kinks, and I mentioned it was a turn on for me to be called “Daddy.” I normally make it a point to have each of my plates and regular flings aware of this fact but had never done so quite yet with this one. Later on, when we were in bed she was all over me, basically getting on top of me and kissing me all over the place, overall just being very passionate and acting sexy. When we were banging, I’d ask her the usual “Do you want it? Tell me how badly you want it” and so forth… but this time she would say, ”Give it to me…daddy. The way she said it just set a trigger off in me and whew- Won’t get into details but it was probably the best sex I’ve had in a while. We definitely bonded, though this is something I want to be cautious of as I’m not interested or want a relationship right now (Hence why I’m also on DMSI). It’d be unideal to be listening and experimenting with this, while trying to engage in upgrading a plate. I had the thought that if she stuck around with me for a few more months, then maybe I’d consider it, but that’s contrary to the goals of the program. I wonder why this is coming to my mind now in such a way.

March 20th, Monday
Slept in a little bit, and was in meetings all day. For some reason I decided to reach back out to my plate again and see if she wanted to hang out tonight, and she was all down for it, saying she’d love to. Don’t know why I did this, usually I only see my plate once or twice a week, never typically two days in a row. I had it in my mind it would be fun to go out bowling again though since I had so much fun the day prior, but we were only able to play one game.

During lunch, I went to go out to eat and passed by one of the females who also goes to my boxing gym. We realized we worked very close to each other. She’s hot and attractive, a few years older than me, but I don’t normally associate or attempt to ‘game’ females that go to my gym with me because the gym is my sanctuary, and I feel like doing so, while it would be easy, would somewhat be like shitting where I eat… HOWEVER- After we said our hellos and that we would see each other later at Boxing, I had the thought that it would be nice to have lunch with her sometime; maybe make it a regular thing.

I went boxing later and partnered up with her, there was some definite teasing going on. She’d stick her tongue out at me, I’d give her some playful jabs on the shoulder, she’d handle the mits while I worked on combinations, I’d stick her tongue out back her, etc. I didn’t mention going out to lunch sometime though. For some reason I just didn’t take the shot- I was planning to after class, although when I looked for her after class, she was already gone. I’ll just do it next time I see her, I see her plenty in the gym anyway. She’s an HB7 34/35 year old; probably an HB8 at her prime.

After that, I showed up, and met with my plate and a few of her friends bowling. The Jewish gal I went out with and banged on Saturday started to text me, asking me how I was doing. Played three frames with my plate, went to her place, banged, I stayed the night, and then had a quickie again this morning. After that, I continued my text conversation with the Jewish chick, to see about setting up plans for this Saturday to hang out:

Her:hey [Tesla]
How’s it going?

Me: Hey Ms. [Jewish Chick], I’ve got something of yours, haha.

Her: hahah
Do you now?
Is it a stocking?
(definitely Tupperware, which is way sexier)

Me: Haha, you’re right in that it contained something edible in it at one point Wink

Her: lol. I’m such a sleuth
Me: Yeah, Nancy Drew over here.
How you’ve been?

Her: hehe
yes
Look at you, mr. bibliophile
Good. Kicked ass in the classroom today
How bout you?
Btw, I enjoyed our car time Wink

Me: Been rad! Aside from meetings, been boxing and brushing up on my bowling, haha.
What’s your free time schedule look like this week?

Her: the week is busy
The best day for me is Saturday
But I want to do [city] stuff- like go to the cathedral of learning or up the [mt. area here] incline
Or walk around cool neighborhoods
So no bowling this time around
Is [hipster section of town] cool in the daytime?
It would be nice to meet your cat Wink
Too

Me: We can definitely gallivant about town on Saturday. Wink [Hipster section of town] is always cool. We can also check out [mt. area here] and [section of town] (my neck of the woods).
Goku would be happy to meet you as well.

So, I’m setting up logistics to meet up with her on Sat; So far so good this week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4