Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSi 3.2 results only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started running DMSi 3.2 on Saturday 03/03/18 I ran my loop in the afternoon I planned on going out the night of this day but my friend invited me out to a party another friend of his was throwing.

I decided to go with my friend to this party and my friend brought a girl with him this girl is married but in an open relationship my friend met her about 6 months ago and they have been dating until about say 3 months ago now they are just strictly friends so, to cut to the chase at the party my friend introduced me to this lovely girl which I thought was beautiful I gave her a compliment saying that she had nice hair and she began to tell me about herself being an open relationship and how she got with my friend and how they are no longer together and things like that.

I jokingly say that since you're no longer with my friend can I take his spot, evidently she took it seriously and she asked me to go talk to my friend if it would be OK for me and her to get together she insisted so I asked my friend if it was okay since they no longer together he said yeah totally go for it she's a very nice girl so that night she decided to hang out with me the whole time after the party she insisted I drop her off I didn't argue with that.

I said okay I'll drop you off and an hour later I was banging this chick at the back of my car. We stayed up late until 7 a.m. talking about everything and nothing, then we went to grab breakfast we have been texting the whole time and we have a plan to go hiking this Sunday. I may have lost a very good friend because of this but oh well it is what it is.

Thank you Shannon 3.2 gets the job done for sure