Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Fear of Confrontation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel that there are millions, of not billions of people on the planet that could use a sub to not only helps with overcoming a fear of confrontation, but trains them to handle it in a mature, positive, and productive manner. There are many small issues that have ended up becoming big for the simple reason that people are afraid of expressing how they feel in the moment.
Ohhh Hell Yes. Brilliant. I"d love to see this in a stand alone product or even included in Self Esteem,Positive Thiinkiing-Positive Attitude.... or even better a combination of the three!! One can dream.
Excellent suggestion. I for one would buy it in a heart beat. I might add that many of us have a fear of being hurt/of hurting other's/Rejection, that goes along with fear of confrontation.
(03-11-2018, 04:00 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh Hell Yes. Brilliant. I"d love to see this in a stand alone product or even included in Self Esteem,Positive Thiinkiing-Positive Attitude.... or even better a combination of the three!! One can dream.
Excellent suggestion. I for one would buy it in a heart beat. I might add that many of us have a fear of being hurt/of hurting other's/Rejection, that goes along with fear of confrontation.

That’s true, those would be excellent additions to the sub.