Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 - Bring It On.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I've decided it's time to make a journal finally. I am going to try and post at least every 2 days, every day if I have time. I've been running DMSI 3.2 since it dropped.

I am listening first thing every morning for the 1 loop as suggested, using VLC on my computer and high-end headphones.

Effects so far:

• While listening I feel awake, energized, but unable to focus. DMSI 3.1 made me feel awake and like I HAD to do something or move around, 3.2 doesn't do this. It makes me alert (like I had an espresso shot) but I can't focus on anything. I was trying to read a book this morning and I had to re-read the same paragraph 3 times. I think I'll stick to watching YouTube while listening for now.

• Every night I am falling into the deepest and most relaxing sleep ever. My sleep monitoring app has reported "Great" sleep every night since starting, normally I am in the Poor - Good range. Lots of full REM cycles. I also remember all of my dreams now, speaking of...

• Every night I've had incredibly vivid, almost lucid dreams. I couldn't control my actions, but everything felt completely real. The dreams seem to be my way of dealing with resistance. Several dreams so far:

Being sucked out of my body and into space. A disembodied women's voice calls my name. When she appears, she is a character from a show I haven't watched since I was a kid. She tells me to follow her, I do. We approach this giant ass stone door with some engravings on it, she tells me that my "true self" was locked in her a long time ago and in order to be whole again, I need to open the door.

After opening the door, I see a female version of myself (WTF?) and our spirits/bodies merge together.

After waking up that morning I did feel a lot more grounded. I also realized I had been suppressing some shit (emotional and personality based). I am guessing my mind represented those emotions and personality traits as "feminine" so it created a female version of my self? I don't know.

The next dream was similar. I feel as if I am pulled out of my body and into space. This time everything turns black (as if it's a dark void rather than outer-space). I am pulled towards this floating glass cube and sucked inside.

Inside the cube, I can still see the darkness around us, but the cube is completely white and a very brightly lit room. In the center of the room is a desk covered in shit, and an old man. He asks me why I think I am worthy of success and a good life, after which I find myself tied to a chair, unable to move as he interrogates me.

The next part gets weird again. He says I am too full of doubt and hate to get what I want and says if I am worthy then I will pass his tests. A snap of his finger and I am suddenly in the middle of a dark alley. I look down, and WTF - I am a girl?

Some creepy ass guys are hitting on me, so other guy attempts to rape me. All felt very disturbing. Suddenly I am pulled back to the white room, the man simply asks how it felt and if I understood now.

I wake up that morning. Oddly, all of my self-doubt and hate/anger towards women is gone. Up to this point I had been in a pretty negative spot with women, mainly because of my research into female behavior/psychology and it is pretty spot on with how every ex-GF of mine acted (Hypergamy, cheating, etc). This was pushing towards hating women.

All that anger and rage is gone now. So +2 for DMSI removing negative blockage I suppose.

• The best few days I have noticed a ton of more eye-contact and women looking at me. Several women were flirting with me, including an old friend who I've known for years.
  • Yesterday a woman, who I was training, kept moving closer to me and had your hands between her legs the whole time. She would also comment on lingerie and bring up other topics like how she thought "confident men were hot, no matter what" - FYI: I have extreme confidence and can be very cocky at times. I know from experience this always gets girls excited. - When she said this, she pointed in my direction.
  • Several women have stopped and stared at me while I was working at Starbucks.
  • Lots of flirting from 20 years old girls. And I mean LOTS. Every conversation seems to move to flirting rapidly, mostly with the girl instigating. I've also noticed a few times where the girl would start speaking without looking at me, look up, and then her whole demeanor would change (Stand differently, raise her voice a 1/4 of an octave, twirl hair, etc.)

So far it's been a wild ride, but I am loving it. I will keep posting as more shit happens.

It will be interesting to know, as I am going to Paris with a girl (24 years old) for 3 weeks for a photo shoot. We are sharing a hotel room (presidential suite with 2 rooms). I haven't met her before, so we will see how DMSI works with her.
2 Days later and even more changes afoot.

First thing I've noticed is every time I got to a restaurant now, the waitress always presents me with the bill and differs to me before anyone else in my group. Before this, they would differ to someone else - even the women in the group first.

My assumption is that I am sending out High-Status signals now.

Yesterday, I was hanging out with a few people. One of the girls in the party is someone who has NEVER shown interest in me but all day she was not only hovering around me but she also:
  • Differed to me instead of her boyfriend.
  • Followed me around the mall we were at ditching her boyfriend.
  • Asked me to hold her coat and other stuff (Again instead of her boyfriend who was right there)
  • When we were sitting down and eating lunch she kept glancing down at my crouch and held her hands in between her legs (which she held tightly closed).
  • Several times I caught her eye contact and she blushed, quickly glanced away, and then would rub her face with her hands.
  • A few butt shows when walked away (very obvious butt swaying that she doesn't normally do).

The weird dreams have stopped, still getting amazing sleep. Also, I noticed the last 2 days I had weird resistance like headaches/pressure in my head but it's completely gone now and only happened at the end of the day about an hour or so before I would normally go to sleep.
I think you mean "defer"? To differ is to be different. To defer is to give control to.