Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Sky isn't even the limit |DMSI 3.2B]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Fellas how you doin' ?

I really wanted to wait before starting the journal but since I'm already having result, let's decrypt the symptome !

1 - I'm having resistance phase where I feel like total shit, but as soon as it clears I'm a confidence god and am litteraly unstopable near a girl.
No fear of rejection, outcome independance at maximum level, a real James Bond !

2 - Celeb effect : My social medias are on fire, since 3 days I have girls commenting on each of my post in a playfull way, last week it was radio silence !

3 - Girls contacting me : in my last 10 pm on Facebook, 7 are from girls that have initiated the chat with me, it can be ex or girls I have an interest for.

Half said I was good looking, that it was a long time we did not see each other, and 2 gave me their adress and phone number I just have to go at their house ?!

I have selected one for tonight I'll tell you guys how it went !

Kiss the vibe baby !
Awesome, an Nolimit journal. Looking forward to your reports brother.
Hi guys how you doing ?

The date went well, had sex with the girl but this one was an easy one as she was really into me even before DMSI, so nothing out of extraordinary on this side.

What I can say DMSI changed about me in 1 week is this :

- I now eat way more healthier than previous week and I stopped smoking weed.

- I really try to dress better, like I'm trying new combo with my existing clothes and I found some killer ones ! Big Grin

- I walk like I'm the boss, think Vince McMahon walk (Catman if you read this I know you have this GIF :p)

Last thing to report is that really beautifull girls are checking me when I pass by in the street and I can look deep into their eyes without a frown.

I still not had the confidence to initiate this kind of girls as my conscious mind is screaming "OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE BRO".

Tonight I'll be at a Drum & Bass festival and after 1 week of listening we will see what happen ! Wink
(03-03-2018, 01:46 AM)NoLimit Wrote: [ -> ]- I walk like I'm the boss, think Vince McMahon walk (Catman if you read this I know you have this GIF :p)

LOL, I'm glad I just saw this post! Tongue

Yes I do, you know me too well, lmao. I got your back, bro!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Two beauties of the majestic strut itself:

Two variations of it I ALWAYS lol so hard at:

LMAO, they never get old:

Enjoy bro! I wish you an amazing run and indeed NoLimit on this program haha. This program seems to be a bit different than earlier ones which is encouraging. All the best!
(03-03-2018, 03:24 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2018, 01:46 AM)NoLimit Wrote: [ -> ]- I walk like I'm the boss, think Vince McMahon walk (Catman if you read this I know you have this GIF :p)

Enjoy bro! I wish you an amazing run and indeed NoLimit on this program haha. This program seems to be a bit different than earlier ones which is encouraging. All the best!

Haha thanks Catman, you rock dude !

Well what a week-end guys so much things happened, one of them you will litteraly won't believe it !

I'm at the airport on my way back home, will update later in the week Wink
Hi guys, hope your run is going as smooth as mine, here is the result of the sub I noticed during my trip :

- I just read it in Shannon's Journal and it reminds me that I indeed noticed my voice is much more deeper, and sexier than before the sub.

- During the roadtrip before and after the festival I was with female friends, and they made a lot of compliments about me, always feels good to hear Smile

- At the festival I was in a very adequate mood, danced and had fun with a lot of pretty girls, nothing extraordinary yet one interaction striked my attention.

For the context, I know a girl that I don't see really often as she lives really far away from my home. She was going at this festival so we were suppose to meet there.

Problem is that I didn't have internet or phone access because my phone package is crap so we had to find each other without it and there were more than 30k people in the place Big Grin

After 3 hours of searching I was so frustrated of not finding her that I thought : "Omg if we ever find each other, I'm going hard on her"
While thinking this I was projecting hot pictures of the situation in my head like if it was happening.

Then I just sat at the bar and something funny happened, I felt her presence, turned my head and boom she was there smiling at me !

Alleluya, I went for a kiss on the cheek but she instant french kissed me so I think she must had the same intern dialog as me lmao !

"So okay you wanna play like this ?" I said before entering sexy beast dance mode !
We had fun dancing like this for a while, then I took her to the third floor as there were less people and you could see the place in its entirety with people dancing at each stage, really good view !

When we arrived at the spot, she pushed me on one of the seat and asked me If I mind if she sucks my D ?

I said go ahead of course and so I enjoyed the show with big drum and bass drop and watching people dancing between two movements of her head lmao !

After a while she said she was so fucking horny she just wanted me to make her here, I said I was too, problem is that it was a little dark but I think people already noticed what was going on since I was seeing smiles on face a few meters away from us Rolleyes

Anyway no fucks were given and she just dropped her string and sat on my dick in side Amazone's position, so she could enjoy the show below us too ! xD

After we were done, as I was joining the exit of the floor, the people who noticed what we did made me a hedge of honor you know the wave with the arms and other were applauding too, I made them a reverence moove then went out I was so laughting at that moment lool !
fuck that's amazing! like a dream or something
(03-06-2018, 06:03 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: [ -> ]**** that's amazing! like a dream or something

You don't say haha, I still can't believe this happened it's just so out of reality !

There was physical attraction between us before the sub but DMSI still played a good part as she said something along the lines :

"It's the first time that someone is driving me THAT CRAZY, it's only for you !" and she's 27 years old.
It's not out of reality. It's your new reality, courtesy DRB 5.0 and your choice to execute.
(03-07-2018, 05:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not out of reality. It's your new reality, courtesy DRB 5.0 and your choice to execute.

DRB?
(03-07-2018, 12:43 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2018, 05:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not out of reality. It's your new reality, courtesy DRB 5.0 and your choice to execute.

DRB?

Direct Reality Bending V5.0.
Hi guys hope you're doing well, this week-end has been an amazing opportunity for DMSI to shine throught me haha, let me tell you !

So i've been to my favorite nightclub like I often do but this time I was week 2 into DMSI and it was the first time since I started to listen to this new version so I could easily compare with / without it.

What I noted :

- Girls opening me to buy me a drink or tell me that I'm good looking (Before DMSI it happened maybe once per night, but yesterday I got 3-4 free drinks and a lot of those comments)

- Girls talking about their ex relationship and sex experiences / preferences near me A LOT.

- Girls graviting toward me, I had always at least 2 cutes girls to dance with me on the dancefloor and when I went smoking they were following me.

- Kissed without ANY effort 5-6 girls, majority oppened me and one even asked me after 2 mins of talk if she could kiss me. (Before DMSI avg was 2 kiss per night AND I had to work for it.)

- Girls complimenting me a lot on my dancing skills, which seem to have improoved with overall confidence boost.

- Girls dancing with me as a tool to avoid interaction with other clumsy male, really fun game ! Smile

Now about the after nightclub part :

Went to the crew's appartment, ratio was like 12 girls for 10 guys but I screwed up the balance because I took 3 girls for myself ! lol

What I noticed is that wherever I was going, girls followed me 2 minutes after I mooved, be it on the couch, bedroom, balcony etc.

Now the fun part is that friends had some ketamine, so I took 2 lines :
First one I was feeling a little dizzy and laughting at nothing.
Second one my body was really hard to moove, so I had to lay down on the bed in one of the bedroom.

While I was defenceless, 3 girls took the opportunity to attack me with kiss, hug and various touch, I was conscious but could barrely moove, I was at their mercy !

I remember some guys passing throught the corridor making fun of the situation, "Are you allright Nolimit ? 3 cuties for you having a hard time I see !" Rolleyes

Last funny situation was when I was about to leave, I was lying on the couch with 1 girl in each arm and when I said I had to go, they tried everything to keep me staying with them.

First they were lying down on me with full weight to make it hard for me to get up of the couch. Then when I finally managed to stand up, they both clasped my leg, you know like when kids are playing with their dad and they don't want to release the leg xD

Kissed both before leaving the after party, one has a boyfriend so I'll wait for her to dump him before having sex with her, the other one was up to do anything with me but I was so tired at 3 pm that I just went home alone to sleep.

She was so frustrated she contacted me twice while I was sleeping to know where I lived and what I was doing lmao,
Shannon you are a magician !
U sure u wernt dreaming buddy? Haha..
I think this journal is an elaborate attempt by a competitor of Shannon's to ruin Shannon's business by causing a DDoS attack on IML's server through DMSI sales attempts.

I'm onto you, bro.
Pages: 1 2 3