Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Absolute Self Confidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up family I am doing another run of asc I had good results the first time but it was not PERMANENT I figure if I run it longer it will be.
Just saw this... thought you might find it interesting??
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...#pid190706
Haven't been listening full 8 hours only when I have free time but my voice is getting deeper
Got into a fight last night cracked a bottle on some guys head haven't noticed anything with the sub yet just voice is changing but I haven't been listening correctly
Had sex with my neighbors wife the other night maybe the subliminal helped only thing I noticed is my voice getting deeper
And I saw my ex girlfriend sister and she hugged me I was looking good with a fresh blazer on in a brand new car
(03-04-2018, 05:45 PM)pcrepair951 Wrote: [ -> ]Had sex with my neighbors wife the other night maybe the subliminal helped only thing I noticed is my voice getting deeper

What... is this a normal thing for you....
Yes it's normalSuperman[/align] I always sleep with different women NOT BRAGGING just being honest[align=justify]
(03-04-2018, 07:52 PM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2018, 05:45 PM)pcrepair951 Wrote: [ -> ]Had sex with my neighbors wife the other night maybe the subliminal helped only thing I noticed is my voice getting deeper

What... is this a normal thing for you....

I always sleep with different women
Met a woman online met up with her and sucked on her breast in the back of her car she gave me a hand job I didn't have sex but I'm getting a hand job from a woman I just met so I felt pretty good
Yesterday I noticed a lot of people giving me RESPECT I don't know if the sub is the reason but I also was sitting in my car with some women I met at gas station I kisses her and sucked on her breast then we stopped because we were in public