Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3 TID chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am one of those stonewallers from 3.1. My subconcious basically said Nope and freaked out after a couple months of using it and I avoided it ever since. Didn't report much from 3.1, but will try to turn a new leaf with 3.2.

edit: got my first loop done, using Hybrid trickling stream version(flac).
Been tired most of the day, even with a nap. Did the loop in the morning.
After getting good night's rest, everything seems ok (still a bit drowsy). The wall hasn't made it's appearance yet, possibly still early for it to settle in.
The wall seems to have some more substance today after doing the loop. We'll see tomorrow if it holds.
Doing well in nofap this month.
Nofap still doing well. Tommorow's first day off from dmsi.
I busted my nuts on first loop.
been very anxious out in public, and sleeping a lot.
After switching to DMSI 3.2 version A, mood has improved drastically.
I am able to start enjoying videogames again (3.2A). On 3.2 B felt like immense pressure of despair or something and couldn't do anything except sometimes listen to music for entertainment. But enjoying videogames and starting to listen to what I normally listen to is a big plus.
I've been keeping up with DMSI 3.2 A all this time, and for the last month 1/2 I have been upped it to around 5 loops per day. I've still been tripping up on the no fap, and other ways of resisting but it's helping with some of those problems. I got an interesting IOA that hasn't happened before. For the last two weeks I have been on version B and thinking of continuing with B side until 3.3.
going to start taking the break in preparation for 3.3 after my last listen. After all the healing from side A, B wasn't as harsh as it was from the get go and was reasonable this time around.