Subliminal Talk

Full Version: attract your desires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see some talk on making different versions of sex magnet. But why not just make a multi stage set on manifesting what ever your heart desires where it be love, sex, money or fame, etc. From my understanding the laws of attraction/manifestation works better when you really wont it deep down.

I think the way it would be built would be building a belief system in the early stages. Alone with positive thinking and attracting positive energy to help power the manifestation. The final stage would do the actual manifestation which would be ran for some months.
That is an interesting idea. One I think I will eventually be pursuing, although it would have to be made a little differently than you envision it to be. But I have to finish a lot of work at the moment. Smile I have to build a weight loss six stage set, a new version of Alpha Male, a new version of Sex Magnet, build the 7 stage pregnancy set, and do a lot of customs and upgrades from 3G to 4G too. But that is a very good idea, and fits perfectly as a 6 or 8 stage set.
Thought I would be off on how to build part but then you have the skills in that area Wink Glad you like the idea. I know it will be some time before you can take on such a build, but then I am on using it. Once I done the alpha set it be subs that will help me change my career when I finely work out what I wont to do.
Taylord1984....EXCELLENT Idea the description and title are the one I've been waiting for, I had yet come up with the words to express such but man you nailed it. I sincerely hope this title is built
next year and its off the press and onto the player by mid-year 2012. thank you again. that'd I'd buy in a heart beat. once again grrrrrreat Idea Man! thank you sincerely. NcBear