Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Process Diary - BASE 5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
February 4, 2018.

Beginning my new journey in BASE 5g. I'm passionate about being a successful entrepreneur in my current business I began a few months ago. Listening to ultrasonic at night for 8-10 hours, and masked version 3-4 hours during the day.

So far, I've noticed,
1) Many "outside of the box" ideas are coming to me. I'm writing everything down because they usually come to me as I wake up. I'll have a dream about it, or the idea comes through my waking-state.

2) Vivid dreaming.

3) Truly feels like a clearing of cobwebs, or "old stories" I didn't know were there that are surfacing, and which I'm giving voice to, releasing, forgiving and moving on. No lingering, no victim-hood.

4) Mindset is shifting. Cannot quantify it yet, but something is happening.

5) Organizing first. Learning models from others who have succeeded before me, discerning what feels like a vibrational match for me and from there adapting/modifying/combining systems.

6) Less fear. More action.

7) Spirituality intensified. Doing what I can and releasing the rest vs holding on to outcome.

8) More mindful of my health.

9) More discipline.

10) More optimism.
June 2018.
Update:
Near completion of Month 3.

Feeling defeated in my new business. I have no clients yet..
Thoughts of quitting my business and BASE have been present but I left it behind as impulses/an easy way out and instead I continue to move forward.
I felt more momentum and energy during Stage 1 than I do at this current stage, with many more creative ideas that had come through before. Maybe I’m blocking breakthroughs out of fear, I don’t know. At this point I admit I’ve been feeling hopeless and helpless, worried and anxious.
Trying not to stay in this victimhood mentality but it creeps up as I have a lot at stake with this journey. It’s affecting every aspect of my personal life /family/ self care/ simultaneous job I’m aiming to transition out of. I’m wondering if it’s a self sabotage and blocked from resistance that I’m not aware of.

Any words of advice would be really helpful.
BASE is a real juggernaut of a sub.

I found stages 3/4 very challenging to say the least. But at the end of stage 4 and beginning with stage 5 I crafted some of my best works to this very day. It was also around this time that I really noticed a new kind of impact I had on people. I remember crafting a superb presentation for a conference and while at the conference my body language alone drew in people around me. They were in awe, which was funny and startling at the same time, because it was completely new to me.

You are absolutely on track about the superior momentum of stage 1. It was the same for me. And as far as I remember, other BASE users reported the same. BASE is a long-term commitment, one run will only scratch the surface. For some modules it was only two/three months after my first run that I experienced some kind of bloom.

I can also relate very much to you feeling hopeless and helpless, worried and anxious, as you put it. For me BASE brought with it some of the deepest emotional cleansing of any sub I used. It raised a lot of emotional dust. Long walks helped me to cope with that.

It was only after some time off of BASE that I realized all the positive that it brought with it. Really a diverse field of different achievements and growth. And this delayed gratification is something that really draws me back to BASE. So in the end I can only encourage you stay with it. The stages are sometimes push-and-pull, one really uplifting and the next totally a downer. A tough mental workout. But you will benefit from pushing through.

All the best.
Raz, thank you for your deeply insightful response. It was extremely helpful.
I’m really glad you had a positive outcome from this sub.
I perused the site quite a bit searching for others’ experiences and there really isn’t too much documented on this sub, so your response is very appreciated.

Much of the struggles you described in your own experience was as though you were describing my life right now.

Additionally, during stage 2 I felt drawn to take a hold of my health and the stressors it’s dealt with; it came as an effortless decision, as if I clicked within a template, and I’ve been in a major detoxing/guided herbal protocol for the past one and a half months. Same time last year I attempted this identical detox but could only hold it for two weeks. Perhaps my container was fortified a bit in Stage 1 and combined with the deep emotional cleansing as you put it, another layer is being purged of the old energetic stories embedded within my body.

Onwards I go. With your feedback I now don’t feel as alone, nor as worrisome about it. Knowing others such as yourself experienced much of the same gives me the extra support to keep moving one foot ahead of the other.
8/22/18:

Been quiet, haven't had too much to report, or so I thought. Stage 5 is almost completed. Mindset is slowly shifting. It feels as though I'm laying down the building blocks, steadily and with intention. It feels more solid in words I cannot quite capture. Grounded is another word that comes up. I'm not making any sudden moves, I feel less impulsive than I used to be; have always been an observer but then a quick action taker, but the observing part of me has deepened even more where I don't feel I need to act on it just for the sake of taking action and be done with it type of mentality; learning, gaining knowledge from many avenues and feeling into what feels right for me and not from all the advice I get from others. It's a slow process of trials, deepening my discipline and letting go of expectations -there are none at this point. Only at this stage have I begun to start putting myself out there versus stay in hiding. Going from the hiding entrepreneur to "I think I can do this." I'm in a highly competitive industry, deeply personal to the consumer, and I'm bringing a different voice to it. One with authenticity, not salesy, not pushy, and changing the narrative. Either it will succeed, or if it fails I will have done so in my own terms.
10/28/18:

BASE is completed.
Much has occurred personally since my last post. Two of my closest friends passed away within weeks of each other due to cancer. It’s been a time of processing and looking at life more broadly. An awareness dropped in during BASE before they passed asking myself - what am I doing with my life? Am I sleepwalking, trying to prove something to my family, my friends...myself? I knew in my heart that I’m not following my deepest calling, my heart isn’t singing, and so decided to exit this business (and industry) I set up with a conscious awakening that I want to create a business which supports living in a heartfelt way. The passing of my friends expanded this awareness.
Surrender is where I am now. No plans. No direction. Just appreciation.. Trusting all will unfold as it needs to.
BASE helped me connect deeper to me. Feels like a first time run was great for me to recalibrate and awaken shadow parts.
Sorry to hear about ur friends.
(10-28-2018, 05:38 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear about ur friends.

Thank you, Zane.