Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dmsi 3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ready for 3.2 b, bring it on Yeye
Running 3.2b now, anxiety Relief is working, easy too notice lol.
Lots of things happening, this version is energy intense .
Went too the store too buy me some food,
Noticed women who work there was extra nice too me and my son/baby lol, she was being funny and acted weird.
The other women was acting silly and singing and stuff.
I thought it might be dmsi causing these reactions.
On the way home I meet my neighbor, I noticed when I talked with him that I was sharing my ideas and thoughts easily. Think this have too be self esteem kicking in. Felt good.
My gf is looking even more attractive in my eyes, I think my better/new thoughts is improving my relationship in a good way. This is very positive.
She also comment on how good my body looks Hehe.

I'm starting too like this version.
I've been running hybrid tickling stream silent.

There is probably more stuff too report
Okay i also noticed that my energy level is back.
Been very calm confident today, getting more positive and humor when talk too people, honest, speak my mind.
Yeah good stuff, love this version
Not sure what happened but when I posted an entry to my journal it showed up in this one. No option to delete so I guess this edit is the best I can do.
Haha bug on site maybe...
i must say that the tickling stream masked without ultrasonic works better for me.
Im getting a warm aura around me when im using this, didnt get that on hybrid, a little less on ultrasonic i think, but normal masked works best for me, if you dont have this aura , try masked see if that will heat you up
DMSI_V3.2_B_Masked_Subliminal_3025_(Tricking_Stream) <--- this one work amazingly well for me.
Fuck my aura is on fire. //Its over 9000//
Just parked my car and walked home and i see this lady and she said hi, nicely and staring at me, i think she wants me.
Good work, this is working like charm.
Im alot more postive, confident, this can only get better i can feel this sub working on all kindz of gains.
(03-04-2018, 11:52 PM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI_V3.2_B_Masked_Subliminal_3025_(Tricking_Stream) <--- this one work amazingly well for me.
**** my aura is on fire. //Its over 9000//
Just parked my car and walked home and i see this lady and she said hi, nicely and staring at me, i think she wants me.
Good work, this is working like charm.
Im alot more postive, confident, this can only get better i can feel this sub working on all kindz of gains.

Interesting. I'll give that a try. Thanks~
I gave hybrid track a try again and i dont like it.
Im back on masked track again and feeling much better.
From now on i will stay on this track, tickling stream masked, gives me best results, ocean maked is about equal as good, but me like tickling stream haha.
Felt like the guy in one punch anime today, went to the store and bought me some food and walked with high confidence, looked around felt no anxiety, Was one hot babe there, we looked at each others eyes as we walked by, it was a hot moment, i felt good.
Defently some good vibes there.

Feeling postive, good in my own skin, aura is firing like crazy on masked or maybe its self worth im feeling not sure but it feels like good glow inside me.

In the past i have been bad boy, sub jumping.
But this version is so cool that i dont wanna change
Why don't you like the hybrid?
On hybrid i dont feel aura/glow, its like 10% maybe if its there,
On masked aura/glow is there like 100% i can feel it.
Masked makes me regnerate energy, feel alive after listning.
Hybrid makes me sleepy and tired, i dont know why is do different for me, maybe it is too powerful for me.
On masked i get more postive, good mood.
On hybrid i get angry, headache, pissed off. not good mood, feels like a bad hangover.
Gotta run what works best for me, why do you think i get this response Shannon?
(03-07-2018, 01:07 PM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]On hybrid i dont feel aura/glow, its like 10% maybe if its there,
Hybrid makes me sleepy and tired, i dont know why is do different for me, maybe it is too powerful for me.
On hybrid i get angry, headache, pissed off. not good mood, feels like a bad hangover.

On masked, you are getting a much more gentle approach. On Hybrid, you're getting DMSI boot camp, and resisting.

It is quite possible that masked is better; it is also quite possible that hybrid is better and you don't like it as much because it's not as comfortable, but it is still more effective in the long run.
(03-07-2018, 01:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2018, 01:07 PM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]On hybrid i dont feel aura/glow, its like 10% maybe if its there,

On masked, you are getting a much more gentle approach. On Hybrid, you're getting DMSI boot camp, and resisting.

It is quite possible that masked is better; it is also quite possible that hybrid is better and you don't like it as much because it's not as comfortable, but it is still more effective in the long run.

Yeah hybrid is kicking my ass too much, please be gentle with me masked version.
Thanks Shannon.
Pages: 1 2 3