Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anxiety Relief Aid - 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I got ARA yesterday and I was playing it since 6PM and played it till 4AM. But from its gonna be 3 loops per night.

First thing I noticed about ARA was as if my subconscious was trying to resist it and I felt frustrated and at the same time in control.

I also felt some kind of anger towards myself. Cause Anxiety and Depression totally fucked me up. Thanks to DRA-5.5G I feel a little good. But Anxiety and stress is affecting my mind and body in bad way.

Today I morning I noticed that my Neck and Back stiffness has been reduced greatly. I did read that it's caused by tension, stress and anxiety. So I ARA already started working.

I can't focus on cognitive task for more than 10 mins. I start feeling frustrated. I mean I want to but I can't and I am sure when my mind is cool and calm. Then it won't be the case.

Also, My cousin asked me tips /medicine (natural) to reduce anxiety. lol.. What a coincidence
Keep us updated Zane.

I found that the night long-term programming is essential but playing the 75 minutes day version is very good. It gives you the anxiety relief you need for the day. Run it when anxiety took over and will sort it out. At least that is my experience so far.
When I was MLS-5.5G I was attracted to watching "Crime Based Series" like Dexter, Mentalist.

When on ARA-5.5G I am attracted to watching" Horror Based Movies "

Also I am having dreams related to sexual stuff and relationships stuff. Idk how to explain that.
(02-18-2018, 02:48 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]When I was MLS-5.5G I was attracted to watching "Crime Based Series" like Dexter, Mentalist.

When on ARA-5.5G I am attracted to watching" Horror Based Movies "

Also I am having dreams related to sexual stuff and relationships stuff. Idk how to explain that.

I am listening to MLS and I noticed I am attracted to watching documentaries. It`s interesting how even something as "trivial" as watching TV shows is affected by a subliminal.
Hey Zane,

How is your ARA journey going? Any more experiences/insights?
I stopped using ARA-5.5G as I plan to run DMSI 3.2.