Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon's Experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread will document my experiences using my own subs. I'm putting it here so you can see what I get from them, although I know a lot of people will probably discount what I say since I made them and I stand to benefit from reporting positive things. So take this for whatever you will.

------------------------
Feb 6, 2018: I am making a baked ham, and it comes out of a 350 degree oven. I am so tired that I forget that it is on a metal pan, and I grab the metal pan without an oven mitt trying to move it. I burn my left ring finger badly. Within seconds, I have it under cold water, but I can feel searing pain and I know it's going to have a huge blister in a little bit. I immediately turn on Maximum Healing Speed, and listen to that for about an hour. The pain subsides somewhat within 20 minutes, but still is significantly distracting. No blister forms. After an hour, I want to fall asleep but I can't. The pain is too much. I turn on General Pain Relief 14c. Within 15 minutes, the pain is gone, replaced by an odd "something is different at the burn site, but there is no pain" sensation. I turn off the program after 20 minutes. In the morning, I awaken to no pain and no blister. I can tell there are layers of dead skin, but it is actually usable. I am using my hand normally. No pain.

Feb 1, 2018: Girlfriend comes home from work with the flu. It hit her two hours previous at full bore out of nowhere. She looks so bad when she meets me at the door that I immediately know that this will have her down and in bed for 7 to 9 days without some immediate action. I turn on Maximum Immune Response 2.1 at full blast on my phone. Within 2 hours she starts feeling better. She is experiencing significant body aches all over, and they are so acute that even an attempt to help with a full body massage for pain relief and muscular detox is defeated by the fact that she can't handle even a light massage because of the pain. She spends the whole night in so much pain that she cannot sleep, and I am awake all night with her worrying because she is moaning in pain and stuffed up to the point that she can't breathe normally during sleep periods. She awakens in the morning better than the day before, but too exhausted to go to work. This is the first and only day she has ever taken off of her job. I had avoided letting her kiss me up to this point because I didn't want to be sick too (job to do, plus taking care of her) but I realize that I can't avoid it, I have been infected also. The effect on me amounts to a slight increase in how much I cough, a couple of minor sinus headaches for 5 minutes each and about 5 minutes of awareness of faint muscle aches. I have no other symptoms of the flu. She spends the weekend listening to MIR and by Friday night is well enough to go out to eat with me and has no more body aches. Aside from soreness of her throat and nasal congestion, she is fine, and by Monday she is able to go back to work. She cannot use her cell phone at work, and therefore cannot run MIR. She comes home that day without any issues other than a stuffy nose. MIR has gotten her through the flu in 3.5 days and it doesn't come back.
For the last week, my girlfriend has been using ARA to help her overcome her fears of looking for and finding a job. Part of these fears stem from having spent as much as a year looking for a job unsuccessfully in the past.

This time, her experience has been unprecedented. She has managed to get herself motivated to put her fears aside and apply to no less than 5 (and sometimes as many as 8) jobs each day. Within that week, she got hired once, had two interviews today which she believes went really well for jobs she likes better than where she got hired, and is pretty sure one and possibly two more interviews are forthcoming.

She has never ever seen results like this. She went from being so scared of trying to get a job that it was anything she could use as an excuse to stop, to finding a job without my help. Amazing.
Totally Believable Shannon. The proofs in da pudding. I'ts incredible to see your growth and development over the last 10 yrs since I've been here...and just how much you've been 'at it' basically non-stop all these years...its amazing to think the best is yet to come..the 'Now' subs ,that are avallable ,such as DMSI,MIR,MHS,ect are already 'stunning',in what all they do and that in relatively short order. Thank You for opening up and sharing these experiences,here.

(02-07-2018, 07:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This thread will document my experiences using my own subs. I'm putting it here so you can see what I get from them, although I know a lot of people will probably discount what I say since I made them and I stand to benefit from reporting positive things. So take this for whatever you will.

------------------------
Feb 6, 2018: I am making a baked ham, and it comes out of a 350 degree oven. I am so tired that I forget that it is on a metal pan, and I grab the metal pan without an oven mitt trying to move it. I burn my left ring finger badly. Within seconds, I have it under cold water, but I can feel searing pain and I know it's going to have a huge blister in a little bit. I immediately turn on Maximum Healing Speed, and listen to that for about an hour. The pain subsides somewhat within 20 minutes, but still is significantly distracting. No blister forms. After an hour, I want to fall asleep but I can't. The pain is too much. I turn on General Pain Relief 14c. Within 15 minutes, the pain is gone, replaced by an odd "something is different at the burn site, but there is no pain" sensation. I turn off the program after 20 minutes. In the morning, I awaken to no pain and no blister. I can tell there are layers of dead skin, but it is actually usable. I am using my hand normally. No pain.

Feb 1, 2018: Girlfriend comes home from work with the flu. It hit her two hours previous at full bore out of nowhere. She looks so bad when she meets me at the door that I immediately know that this will have her down and in bed for 7 to 9 days without some immediate action. I turn on Maximum Immune Response 2.1 at full blast on my phone. Within 2 hours she starts feeling better. She is experiencing significant body aches all over, and they are so acute that even an attempt to help with a full body massage for pain relief and muscular detox is defeated by the fact that she can't handle even a light massage because of the pain. She spends the whole night in so much pain that she cannot sleep, and I am awake all night with her worrying because she is moaning in pain and stuffed up to the point that she can't breathe normally during sleep periods. She awakens in the morning better than the day before, but too exhausted to go to work. This is the first and only day she has ever taken off of her job. I had avoided letting her kiss me up to this point because I didn't want to be sick too (job to do, plus taking care of her) but I realize that I can't avoid it, I have been infected also. The effect on me amounts to a slight increase in how much I cough, a couple of minor sinus headaches for 5 minutes each and about 5 minutes of awareness of faint muscle aches. I have no other symptoms of the flu. She spends the weekend listening to MIR and by Friday night is well enough to go out to eat with me and has no more body aches. Aside from soreness of her throat and nasal congestion, she is fine, and by Monday she is able to go back to work. She cannot use her cell phone at work, and therefore cannot run MIR. She comes home that day without any issues other than a stuffy nose. MIR has gotten her through the flu in 3.5 days and it doesn't come back.
There's definitely more to come yet, Keith!
(03-30-2018, 01:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]For the last week, my girlfriend has been using ARA to help her overcome her fears of looking for and finding a job. Part of these fears stem from having spent as much as a year looking for a job unsuccessfully in the past.

This time, her experience has been unprecedented. She has managed to get herself motivated to put her fears aside and apply to no less than 5 (and sometimes as many as 8) jobs each day. Within that week, she got hired once, had two interviews today which she believes went really well for jobs she likes better than where she got hired, and is pretty sure one and possibly two more interviews are forthcoming.

She has never ever seen results like this. She went from being so scared of trying to get a job that it was anything she could use as an excuse to stop, to finding a job without my help. Amazing.

Man if only I had that a couple of years ago lol. I'm really glad it's working for her. Not being able to find a job can really take its toll on your mental health, especially if you know you have to do it and fear seems to stop you in your tracks.