Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Silent Track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

when I use the silent track, I always calibrate it with the Hybrid (is that even correct?). And then when i switch on the silent I am able to hear the frequencies. Does this mean the sub is too loud or do I have especially good ears?
(02-01-2018, 09:15 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

when I use the silent track, I always calibrate it with the Hybrid (is that even correct?). And then when i switch on the silent I am able to hear the frequencies. Does this mean the sub is too loud or do I have especially good ears?

Calibrating it using the masked ocean track is correct. Set it so you can at least faintly hear the lowest areas of volume, but the high points are not too loud.

If you can hear the frequencies of the ultrasonic at that volume, then you have extra sensitive ears. Lower it some if that volume bothers you for the ultrasonic, but use that volume for the masked tracks.
There are parts of the ocean track that appear completely silent to me although the loudest parts are loud in my opinion. The way I configure it is that I use the loudest parts as indicator so that they are not too loud
(02-02-2018, 03:40 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]There are parts of the ocean track that appear completely silent to me although the loudest parts are loud in my opinion. The way I configure it is that I use the loudest parts as indicator so that they are not too loud

That's the correct way to do it in that situation.