Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it absolutely necessary to take a break from DMSI 3.1 before 3.2. If so is there already a fixed date for the release of 3.2?
The point of doing the public beta is for me to be able to gather data from you guys so I can determine what it is doing. If 3.1 is still running in your head when you start 3.2, how will I know that?

There is no fixed date for 3.2 release, but it is less than 21 days.
Plus its always good to take breaks in between subs and different versions. It gives the brain a rest rather like taking a break from the gym. Then going back and finding out that you can lift more.
It’s going to be hard to take a break, I like the feeling of pushing myself.
Waiting is indeed torture.
Life is pain.
Does the necessary break between 3.1 and 3.2 not correlate with the usage time of 3.1 ? Let's say you have used 3.1 for only 1 week, would you still need 21 days break? I am asking because I have used 3.1 for about 5 Weeks and wonder if the 21 days is really necessary or if I could start with 3.2 the moment it is released. Assuming the 22.02.2018 as the release date of 3.2 that would mean a break of 15 Days between the 3.1 and 3.2 after a usage of 5 weeks. It only seems logical to me that the time the previous sub was used has to factor into the equation. Like I said if you only used 3.1 for one day, will you really need 21 days of break? Thank you in advance!
(02-18-2018, 09:12 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Does the necessary break between 3.1 and 3.2 not correlate with the usage time of 3.1 ? Let's say you have used 3.1 for only 1 week, would you still need 21 days break? I am asking because I have used 3.1 for about 5 Weeks and wonder if the 21 days is really necessary or if I could start with 3.2 the moment it is released. Assuming the 22.02.2018 as the release date of 3.2 that would mean a break of 15 Days between the 3.1 and 3.2 after a usage of 5 weeks. It only seems logical to me that the time the previous sub was used has to factor into the equation. Like I said if you only used 3.1 for one day, will you really need 21 days of break? Thank you in advance!

I think for 1 week the answer would still be 21days however for 5weeks then yes definately 21days because its a powerful sub that has been working for 5weeks.

I think for your own piece of mind take 21days break rather than take 15 and wonder what if etc

Also we dont really know the ins and outs of these subs, only Shannon does and hes the one saying take 21days so go with that Smile
(02-18-2018, 09:12 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Does the necessary break between 3.1 and 3.2 not correlate with the usage time of 3.1 ? Let's say you have used 3.1 for only 1 week, would you still need 21 days break? I am asking because I have used 3.1 for about 5 Weeks and wonder if the 21 days is really necessary or if I could start with 3.2 the moment it is released. Assuming the 22.02.2018 as the release date of 3.2 that would mean a break of 15 Days between the 3.1 and 3.2 after a usage of 5 weeks. It only seems logical to me that the time the previous sub was used has to factor into the equation. Like I said if you only used 3.1 for one day, will you really need 21 days of break? Thank you in advance!

P5/P6 technology gets the program to continue running in your head after you stop listening. And it is so effective at doing that that even a day of using the sub would require at least a 21 day break to prevent turbulence.