Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Lets talk about how setting intentions and forgetting about it works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I know how to set an intentions of what I want but how do I go about my day forgetting about it ? Do I have to consciously focus on forgetting about it ? Or do I just go about my day and do whatever the day demands ?

Lets say my intention is " I am going to create a business ". Do I simply just go about my day or how does that work ?
Quote:So I know how to set an intentions of what I want but how do I go about my day forgetting about it ?
Yes, from experience I found out that forgetting is best. And I really mean forgetting.
But sadly that's not something you can consciously decided. So if I can't forget, I rather consider the desire/wish/intent as already done.
It's done, settled, taken care of, however the results, so I move on with my life and act like if I never had this intent in the first place. Doing mundane things and working toward my goal the normal way.

Quote:Lets say my intention is " I am going to create a business ".
Ehh...I would say, unless you're an experimented manifestor (it's a skill), you'd better break down the purpose in tasks, IMO.
Do you know exactly what type of business you want to start ? If so, what are the obstacles, if there is any. Set an intent for each obstacle/matter, step by step until a satisfying level.
If you do not know exactly what type of business then I'd probably seek for guidance if I were you.
Set an intent to have a dream, insight or intuition about the best path of business.
I usually meditate and that's a good moment to have some insights.

Well it depends a bit on how the intent is set exactly but generally it's best to break down the purpose in steps.

Quote: Do I simply just go about my day or how does that work ?
Depends on the intent. If it's an intent where you can totally see yourself contribute and work toward it then don't just sit waiting from the results to fall on your lap. Work toward it normally and you'll increase the chance of success because the manifestation may use you and what you're actively doing, as a way of manifestation.

But yes, depends on the intent. Back then when I was doing manifestation games, I'd set intents like..."I'll see a red balloon", "Someone will send me a (defined) X emoticon", "An old friend will text me".
With such intents there is absolutely nothing you can do. You'd just have to go with your life and forget.

If your intent is to set a business then work toward it the mundane way, while using the other means in the background for more power and effectively.

By the way,
Quote:So I know how to set an intentions
How do you do it ?
(02-10-2018, 10:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:So I know how to set an intentions of what I want but how do I go about my day forgetting about it ?
Yes, from experience I found out that forgetting is best. And I really mean forgetting.
But sadly that's not something you can consciously decided. So if I can't forget, I rather consider the desire/wish/intent as already done.
It's done, settled, taken care of, however the results, so I move on with my life and act like if I never had this intent in the first place. Doing mundane things and working toward my goal the normal way.

Quote:Lets say my intention is " I am going to create a business ".
Ehh...I would say, unless you're an experimented manifestor (it's a skill), you'd better break down the purpose in tasks, IMO.
Do you know exactly what type of business you want to start ? If so, what are the obstacles, if there is any. Set an intent for each obstacle/matter, step by step until a satisfying level.
If you do not know exactly what type of business then I'd probably seek for guidance if I were you.
Set an intent to have a dream, insight or intuition about the best path of business.
I usually meditate and that's a good moment to have some insights.

Well it depends a bit on how the intent is set exactly but generally it's best to break down the purpose in steps.

Quote: Do I simply just go about my day or how does that work ?
Depends on the intent. If it's an intent where you can totally see yourself contribute and work toward it then don't just sit waiting from the results to fall on your lap. Work toward it normally and you'll increase the chance of success because the manifestation may use you and what you're actively doing, as a way of manifestation.

But yes, depends on the intent. Back then when I was doing manifestation games, I'd set intents like..."I'll see a red balloon", "Someone will send me a (defined) X emoticon", "An old friend will text me".
With such intents there is absolutely nothing you can do. You'd just have to go with your life and forget.

If your intent is to set a business then work toward it the mundane way, while using the other means in the background for more power and effectively.

By the way,
Quote:So I know how to set an intentions
How do you do it ?

I am starting to think that consciously seeking to forget about it is best because when i consciously forget about it and go about my day consciously, I start naturally doing things that help me achieve the goal. I expect that life will grant me what I want. The actions also feel joyous.

But I have a question, is it better to act as if or forget about the intention ?