Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Psychic Seduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Especially with the impending release of DMSI 3.2 I wanted to know if anybody has dabbled in using energy of some sort to seduce women. Whether it's psychic pheromones, thought forms, magick or sexual energy.
I have used love prayers and love meditations and I have had results.

However, it's not something you do once in a week for 2 minutes and expect a girl to call you.

You need 20-30 minutes sessions 3 times a day eyes closed for as long as it takes till you reach your goal. Whether it be a call from her/her to have sex with you/fall in love with you etc.

Energy goes to what you focus it but it's the discipline of doing this every day for a long amount of time that most people just won't do.

And you also cannot do this from a place of needyness, desperation and hornyness. It has to come from a place of serenity and strenght without attachment. You need to be in the right state of mind to get results.

Now the question is do you really want to spend such a long time every day meditating/praying to attract a girl when you could spend the same amount of time meditating to win the lottery? (for example Cynthia Stafford won over 100 million after meditating 45 minutes a day for 6 months true story).

Is attracting a girl mean that much to you?