Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI "Change is Good"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been listening to DMSI 3.1 for 3 weeks now. 3A, 2-4 loops per day and during the time had one to three days off.

Now I'm not really the kind of guy who likes to post everything online and blab on about my life to the public, I'm more of a private guy. However... since DMSI 3.1 is basically still in the testing (or final?) phase and I agreed to be a lab rat Smile, I want to help out Shannon any way possible and the DMSI project. Not to mention something happened today, so here goes - my own experience/feedback.

From what I read in this forum, some people see the effect by just listening to a few loops. Some longer; I guess I am the latter. Everybody is different I guess. So far not much as what I want and expected, however, I did notice a few phenomenon:

1) For some reason, I am more focused on doing things. I was on a hunt on looking for investors to start up my business, I did manage to find a few, but things didn't manifest and I have been beaten down once again. I picked myself up and decided to take a break from it and the drive I had diminished. However, the first 3 days of listening to it, I got the mojo back and has been focused since then. So back to hunting.

2) I feel a lot more confident. I'm not kidding, the first 3 days after listening to DMSI, 2-3 loops per day, I felt like Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty. You know the part where 'The Power' started playing? That's how I felt, I got the power. Except I couldn't shoot gusts of winds and flip the ladies dresses Smile

3) Not sure if this part is due to DMSI or not, but I felt hot during the first 2 days. Not to the point of sweating, but my body was just hot.

4) I notice women looking at me while on the street. Usually, it's a glance and when I look at them, they look down or just shy away with a faint smile. Before DMSI, I do get these look and shy away from women too, but lately, it has been a lot more. Not too sure about this one, but I just got to accept whatever comes.

5) There was a time when I was waiting in the queue, I noticed a woman staring at me from my peripheral view. She was just standing with her whole body facing me and just staring at me. I looked at her and she didn't break away. So I simply smiled at her and nodded my head. Another time I was at the bus stop, and on the opposite side of the road, there is another bus stop. I noticed a woman looking at me, but she was less bold compared the last one I mentioned. You could tell she was checking me out, and her whole body and feet were facing me with her head looking left and right shying away. Cute.

So now it comes to mentioning what happened today and what prompted me to start this journal as well as share this experience with you guys here. I wanted to see if 'The Sniper' helped me and worked its way for me on this.

Met a girl online, and met up today in person. She's cute, but not exactly my type. After a brief introductory, and just when we were about to go, I commented about how she looks different compared to her picture and she looks younger in person. You know what? She flipped on me out of the blue. Instead of getting pissed off and screaming, she told me she wanted to go buy something and wanted to leave. At first, I was like you for real? So I told her to hold on and asked her what's going on in which she never made it clear at first, but I assumed it was because I said she was younger. I told her it was a compliment and told her to start anew and let's not waste this experience over something so petty. Out of courtesy, I told her to forgive me for being insensitive and a jerk but nothing serious as I did tease her about that later because I find it ridiculous. I mean come on, I said you look younger in person than the picture, that's not rude nor is it mocking her. WTF?

During dinner, it just didn't feel right. She's attached, has a BF but likes to fling. (I knew that beforehand) Apparently, she also met other guys on other sites/apps, which made her less exclusive than I thought she is. She didn't talk much and never asked things about me either. I asked her "are you always like this to guys?" She told me she doesn't like to talk much and she lets the guys do the talking. So I told her, well then, maybe when you meet another guy next time, you should ask him to bring a bottle of water because his mouth will definitely become dry very fast. The tease the jokes, she didn't accept it and I knew it wasn't getting anywhere. So I couldn't help myself and told her "You're pretty boring aren't you?" I said doesn't look like we are getting anywhere, perhaps friends may do. She told me even friends won't do, so I said ok, fine. That's pretty much how it ended.

So here's the thing: usually, in these cases, guys would feel really bummed and unhappy. I didn't feel a thing; I truly believed I deserve better (that was going in my mind) and she was just another woman out there who thinks too highly of herself and lost her chance into having a good time with a great guy. I felt calm. The only thing that bummed me was I didn't finish my dinner Smile

She's a bitch, that's for sure. Not sure if 'The Sniper' helped me and amplified the way how I dealt those blows to her and ended her in that fashion. But it felt good, not having a woman like that standing on top of me or in my life.

Aside from that, nothing significant to report. I'll continue to observe any changes to me and to the people around me and update this journal. After all, I'm only 3 weeks into DMSI. I believe more time is needed. And I'm only on 3A. I plan to put more time on 3A before going onto 3B.

A side note, I'm not too sure how far subs can bring you and how much it can change you, but one thing I am certain is that don't simply rely on it and think it will do wonders alone. In order to make it work or compatible with you, you need to put work on yourself too. That's how I feel.
(01-26-2018, 07:21 AM)HakiRyu Wrote: [ -> ]3) Not sure if this part is due to DMSI or not, but I felt hot during the first 2 days. Not to the point of sweating, but my body was just hot.

I've been using DMSI 3.1 since November 3. I second this line because of the same experience. Shannon said this was the aura. But it was felt in the first few days. I don't feel it anymore.
(01-26-2018, 07:53 AM)Razib1988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2018, 07:21 AM)HakiRyu Wrote: [ -> ]3) Not sure if this part is due to DMSI or not, but I felt hot during the first 2 days. Not to the point of sweating, but my body was just hot.

I've been using DMSI 3.1 since November 3. I second this line because of the same experience. Shannon said this was the aura. But it was felt in the first few days. I don't feel it anymore.

That is correct. It is the aura being projected, and you notice it at first because it is different. Over time, your "normal" includes this so it becomes something you don't notice. Like your own body scent.

OP said:
Quote:She's a bitch, that's for sure. Not sure if 'The Sniper' helped me and amplified the way how I dealt those blows to her and ended her in that fashion. But it felt good, not having a woman like that standing on top of me or in my life.

The aura, and the sniper, will focus on, influence and affect the other person according to how attracted you are to them. It sounds like she was feeling sensitive because she was afraid you were too good for her, so she tried to bail when you said something she was able to interpret as a negative, thus giving her fears a jolt and her an excuse to bolt. Women are really insecure about their value and attractiveness a lot of time, and a lot of them assume that only their looks and sexual charms make them valuable at all, so if she's afraid she's going to get rejected, she will potentially go into "interpret everything in the most negative possible way" mode and get bitchy because she feels threatened.

I'd say you tried way too hard, personally. Should have let her bail and not waste your time on her.
Just like Razib1988, that heat I felt only lasted a day or so. Good to know 'that' is the aura itself and somebody else had that sensation too. Truth to be told, the heat actually felt pretty good, it's like some force or power was surging through you.

Shannon, thanks for letting me see things from a different perspective. I didn't think the part about me being too good for her, and for that reason, her insecurity kicked in and she went bitch mode on me. I'm new to that, however, that sounds good Smile I guess with DMSI, it lets you get the attention from women, but not just with any women. More with the quality ones or the right ones instead of the common ones.

#One thing I forgot to mention is that for the first few days, I also dreamt a lot of things. Though I can't recall much now, they were all kinda vivid and weird at that time. Not sure if this is due to the DMSI.

Today I was in a restaurant and I saw a cute girl. I glanced at her a few times and just let it be. I then caught her glancing at me once or twice, but it was quick and she looked away quickly. All, this while she was talking to her male friend. DMSI? Coincidence? I also got unwanted attention from some ladies who were definitely not my type Smile You know that feeling of being watched? I looked at my side and saw two women just staring at me. I looked away and that was it. I've been getting a lot of these look/stares lately. Worth mentioning is that I took two days off with DMSI.

#What's weird is that I sometimes get guys looking at me. (A few) I'm not gay and I'm definitely straight. To me, the looks were not dreamy or horny (thank god), it's like they were thinking about something, obviously about me and not sure what it is.

One thing I want to mention is that, if you have expectations, you will occasionally get frustrated or doubts whether DMSI is working or not. When you see a woman you are attracted to and you think DMSI will suddenly kick in and activate and it doesn't, don't get frustrated or become doubtful. I admit I do get that kind of feeling at times, however, simply adjust that mindset and remain positive, just let DMSI run its course. This works for me.
(01-28-2018, 10:47 AM)HakiRyu Wrote: [ -> ]#What's weird is that I sometimes get guys looking at me. (A few) I'm not gay and I'm definitely straight. To me, the looks were not dreamy or horny (thank god), it's like they were thinking about something, obviously about me and not sure what it is.

Dude, YES! I've noticed this too. One guy in particular stood out most.

We were in an auditiorium for a sales thing. He's a regional manager, so pretty high up on the totem pole. Anyhow, we were in the auditorium watching the speeches and I look over at him because I noticed out of the corner of my eye. Anyhow, he's just staring at me with this almost contemplative and yes a bit dreamy. Anyhow I waved in a "uhh, you're staring at me?" way and he waved back but barely lol. It was freaky.

I don't think he's gay but you never know I guess.

Also, the other day at a sales meeting this guy near me kept slowly moving sideways till he was definitely in my personal space. I took out my water bottle, took a sip, then used the butt-end to tap his shoulder and he looks at me casually and says "oh, sorry" and moved back but man, crazy.

After that, a girl with a killer ass was staring at me and tried to initiate convo. I responded but it didn't go anywhere.

Hoping DMSI 3.2 has more social skills training.
SargeMaximus, that sure is assuring. Having guys checking 'us' out ? lol For your info, one of the guys who was looking at me was carrying a baby in front of him and his wife next to him. So nothing freaky there, but was weird.

However, I do want to know what's with this phenomena. DMSI is to attract the gender you find sexually attracted too, and I definitely like women alright. So having guys look/stare at you is really weird. I can tell those looks were nothing homosexual, my guess it could be something to do with their insecurities, how they are comparing themselves to another guy probably due to DMSI's effect. Once again this only happened after my experience with DMSI.

Also, not sure if this is meant to be or how it applies to other members, I find listening to different tracks gives me different vibes. I prefer listening to the Ocean track, it's more serene for me. The Trickling Stream track makes me moody. However, I try to listen to both of them (hybrid) in different days.
(01-29-2018, 03:41 AM)HakiRyu Wrote: [ -> ]SargeMaximus, that sure is assuring. Having guys checking 'us' out ? lol For your info, one of the guys who was looking at me was carrying a baby in front of him and his wife next to him. So nothing freaky there, but was weird.

However, I do want to know what's with this phenomena. DMSI is to attract the gender you find sexually attracted too, and I definitely like women alright. So having guys look/stare at you is really weird. I can tell those looks were nothing homosexual, my guess it could be something to do with their insecurities, how they are comparing themselves to another guy probably due to DMSI's effect. Once again this only happened after my experience with DMSI.

Yeah it's a bit concerning. I mean, in my case, this guy has the "power" to do damage to my career. I'm not sure I want him feeling threatened or "less than" by me.

I would hope it's just them thinking to themselves "I wish I was like the DMSI user" or something like that.

Triggering insecurities is no good, especially when you've found a company you like and want a career in. *hint hint Shannon*

I've never been one to take comfort in the "Oh you're so high value that people are hating on you" thing. To me, if you're high value enough, you shouldn't be getting haters.

And yes, even celebrities have haters, but the people who like them far outweigh the haters, or else they wouldn't have such fame and careers.

(01-29-2018, 03:41 AM)HakiRyu Wrote: [ -> ]Also, not sure if this is meant to be or how it applies to other members, I find listening to different tracks gives me different vibes. I prefer listening to the Ocean track, it's more serene for me. The Trickling Stream track makes me moody. However, I try to listen to both of them (hybrid) on different days.

Not noticed as I only listen to hybrid trickling stream.
(01-29-2018, 04:10 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been one to take comfort in the "Oh you're so high value that people are hating on you" thing. To me, if you're high value enough, you shouldn't be getting haters.

And yes, even celebrities have haters, but the people who like them far outweigh the haters, or else they wouldn't have such fame and careers.

I disagree with that. Jealousy and hate are emotions and we all have them. Question is whether you can keep them in check or simply let it go or don't let them dictate who you are. You may have high-value, that doesn't mean others will have them too. It can't be helped, not everyone is brought up equal and not everyone shares the same value.

One of the things about success is that you will always have somebody out there who will hate you for what you have and disagree with your success. (Talking about the ones who are the real deal) Heck, even when you are on that path trying to be successful, along the way, there will always be people who hate you for it too. In my opinion, one of the reason is that it reminds them how they have chosen to give up on things, in which you choose to stick and fight.

You can't control their hatred or jealousy, however, you certainly can control yours. Just don't let it bother you.

Quote:I would hope it's just them thinking to themselves "I wish I was like the DMSI user" or something like that.

Triggering insecurities is no good, especially when you've found a company you like and want a career in. *hint hint Shannon*

Perhaps, that would be cool Smile Thinking about wanting to be like the DSMI user.
(01-29-2018, 06:41 AM)HakiRyu Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2018, 04:10 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been one to take comfort in the "Oh you're so high value that people are hating on you" thing. To me, if you're high value enough, you shouldn't be getting haters.

I disagree with that. Jealousy and hate are emotions and we all have them. Question is whether you can keep them in check or simply let it go or don't let them dictate who you are. You may have high-value, that doesn't mean others will have them too. It can't be helped, not everyone is brought up equal and not everyone shares the same value.

One of the things about success is that you will always have somebody out there who will hate you for what you have and disagree with your success. (Talking about the ones who are the real deal) Heck, even when you are on that path trying to be successful, along the way, there will always be people who hate you for it too. In my opinion, one of the reason is that it reminds them how they have chosen to give up on things, in which you choose to stick and fight.

You can't control their hatred or jealousy, however, you certainly can control yours. Just don't let it bother you.

Yeah I wasn't talking about me being jealous or hateful, I'm just afraid someone in this company will get hating on me and cost me my career.

Granted, my own poor performance can do that as well, and if that were the case then that's on me. But I'm talking about getting successful and having people start trying to f*ck with me because they hate me or are jealous.

Like I said, yes it happens but the successful people more or less stay successful. It's never enough to bring them down.
Ok, here is another update. (From 28th Jan to today) Still listening to 3.1A, 2-4 loops per day, and during the time had 2-3 days off. I plan to listen to A for one more month until I switch to B.

1) The determination of doing things is still there. That 'drive' is there for sure. However, sometimes it does waver, it's up to me to straighten it up.

2) Women still look at me and shy away. (ugly ones too) Not all of them though. Sometimes the ones are my liking doesn't look my way. You get frustrated alright, but that's just me. So I just straighten myself up.

3) Again, sometimes when I look around a place (e.g. restaurant), without realizing it, I catch a girl just gazing at me. Their eyes are 'bright' and wide open, definitely the eyes of attraction. Most of the time, they have a male friend sitting opposite/next to them.

3) I still get guys looking at me, but it has lessened. The looks don't look homosexual to me, probably comparing of some sort. Not sure if this has to do with DMSI.

4) The other day while I was waiting for the bus, an old lady struck a conversation with me. She talked about all sorts of things. We talked a little and she was pacing left and right. I am definitely not into senior ladies lol

5) I had sex with a girl today, and for some reason, my mindset is different compared to before. It's hard to explain but I felt calm, sharp, and just enjoying the moment, rather than simply being aroused and thinking things. Not sure if this has to do with DMSI.

#So far, haven't received the 'ultimate' where a woman will approach me or initiate contact with me. (exclude the old lady on point 4 :p) Remember, I'm only just a month into DMSI. Still listening to 3.1A, and during this time had at least 6 days off (separately).

#Been trying to be more observant and notice how women react to me. Sometimes I can be oblivious since I don't care. However, doing DMSI I wanted to see if I am getting those phenomena.

#It would be cool if DMSI also included 'easier to strike a conversation with the ladies'. Not quite good at that and it can be improved.

Will post more soon.
hey man, if you are going to use 3.2 it might be good to stop listening to 3.1, it will be out in probably less then 21 days and that's the recommended time for a break.
cheers

Griffin
Griffin, thanks for the heads up. Is there a cool down period before you switch to 3.2 or any particular subs? You said 21 days, might want to listen to 3.1 a bit more till there are 5-10 days left before the transition.

Thanks once again.
no problem, well the official cool down period is 21 days, you probably will get disturbance if you don't have a long enough break.
you also might experience a 'bloom' if you take a break, and there is also TID, this means you are going to be affected by the sub even before you run it.
i would reccomend a break now, because it might even be 10 days when DMSI gets out(here's to hoping)

cheers
True, there is the disturbance that needs to be taken into account. I too have read that some members got that bloom after stopping it for some time and then listening to it again. What's TID again?

So I might take your advice and take a break until 3.2 comes out and start there again. Not really getting the desired effects or seen any other effects that are meant to happen yet with 3.1. However, I've only been on 3.1 for a month or so. How did it work for you?
Pages: 1 2