Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Could be a really bad resistance to the MLS 5.5G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using MLS 5.5g (4 loops, usually US at night) for more than a month now and i feel i am getting worse than ever for the objectives of the program. I am in college and have to do a big dissertation but i am simply procrastinating worse than ever, i am feeling anxiety and constant desire to escape reality and distract myself. I am craving alcohol and drugs (although i am not indulging frequently in those), eating worse type of foods (i am vegan, so my cheat meal isn't as bad as a mcdonalds meal/ milk shake or something).
Should i give the sub a week break or something?
Should i continue and force my way out of this resistance?

Ps: I saw a post from Shannon explaining the 3 phases of this program but i cannot find it, someone has it saved?
(01-24-2018, 12:24 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]I am using MLS 5.5g (4 loops, usually US at night) for more than a month now and i feel i am getting worse than ever for the objectives of the program. I am in college and have to do a big dissertation but i am simply procrastinating worse than ever, i am feeling anxiety and constant desire to escape reality and distract myself. I am craving alcohol and drugs (although i am not indulging frequently in those), eating worse type of foods (i am vegan, so my cheat meal isn't as bad as a mcdonalds meal/ milk shake or something).

Ps: I saw a post from Shannon explaining the 3 phases of this program but i cannot find it, someone has it saved?

This is reversal resistance.

There are the following ways to deal with it:
  1. Adjust the volume up and down over a period of time to see if that tunes it to a better level of consciousness for execution.
  2. Use the hybrid track, and explore the volume options. Hybrid inputs on two channels subconsciously, ultrasonic and masked at the same time, and is much more powerful.
  3. Try to take a week or two off and see if you start executing when the input stops. If you do, this will be "resistance to being told what to do", and you'll probably get better results from using masked format or low volume US format in the future.
  4. Quit using it.

Which one you should do is up to you.
(01-24-2018, 02:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2018, 12:24 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]I am using MLS 5.5g (4 loops, usually US at night) for more than a month now and i feel i am getting worse than ever for the objectives of the program. I am in college and have to do a big dissertation but i am simply procrastinating worse than ever, i am feeling anxiety and constant desire to escape reality and distract myself. I am craving alcohol and drugs (although i am not indulging frequently in those), eating worse type of foods (i am vegan, so my cheat meal isn't as bad as a mcdonalds meal/ milk shake or something).

This is reversal resistance.

There are the following ways to deal with it:
  1. Adjust the volume up and down over a period of time to see if that tunes it to a better level of consciousness for execution.
  2. Use the hybrid track, and explore the volume options. Hybrid inputs on two channels subconsciously, ultrasonic and masked at the same time, and is much more powerful.
  3. Try to take a week or two off and see if you start executing when the input stops. If you do, this will be "resistance to being told what to do", and you'll probably get better results from using masked format or low volume US format in the future.
  4. Quit using it.

Which one you should do is up to you.

First of all, thanks for the fast reply! I think its exactly it, "resistance to being told what to do". Although i consider myself openminded, i notice that i really hate and resist when people tell me what to do or i do something that i feel i am forced to do, that meaning that i do because i have to, not because i want to do.
I sometimes use the hybrid version with headphones but i think i use a high volume and feel resistance and anxiety. This night i tried lowering the volume of the US format and woke up feeling better, i will experiment with it and if i don't see any results, i will give a week break.

Quitting isn't a option. Non

Again, thanks for the reply, i will experiment with your options.
Yeah, the RR happened to me. Well I did take a 20 days break from the sub. Infact I was supposed to take a break but I started listening to another sub cause I felt that there was this certain issue I need to solve a little bit before MLS-5.5G can progress further. After that I tried MLS again and I can say its working.

I think I am that type of guy who needs to listen to sub for a month and then Stop it for a while like a week and then continue it again. This way I sense that my subconscious absorbs the script in that one week break and then I am ready for round two.

It's like Idk kinda like Immune system. Where if u keep taking same type of med for a long time it Builds up tolerance and then that med doesn't work any or is less effective so u either increased the dose or take a break.

I am the type who prefers break as my subconscious builds up tolerance. Increasing the dose or listening capacity only fucks me up and I experience that in form of anxiety and stuff..

Tbh. These IML subs has helped me alot in understanding myself. U will too.