Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What led you guys here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got led here from using another vendor's subliminals because I believe in the 3 percent rule. But I quickly got to the end of what he carried and reddit let me know about Shannon
I can't even remember how I got here... Thumbsup
LMAO Sarge. Yah same I guess.
There is a reddit about Shannon Sub?
i saw subliminals about changing eye color on youtube, and noticed effects, i was wondering what else was possible so then google let me here
(01-22-2018, 01:12 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a reddit about Shannon Sub?

Yes, do tell us more about this...
SM3 sales page. Can't remember how I got there, though.

Frosted

I was looking at torrents and stumbled across something called Alpha Male 5 which intrigued me. That led me to this forum and then I bought AM6.
(01-22-2018, 09:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2018, 01:12 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a reddit about Shannon Sub?

I got invited to a couple private subreddits on personal growth. They're platforms for discussing usage and experiences rather than sharing platforms. So one guy would just endlessly gush about the amazing things that have been happening to him since he started listening to another company's subliminals.
(01-23-2018, 04:36 PM)enterthezephyr Wrote: [ -> ]

I got invited to a couple private subreddits on personal growth. They're platforms for discussing usage and experiences rather than sharing platforms. So one guy would just endlessly gush about the amazing things that have been happening to him since he started listening to another company's subliminals.

Any links or way to see that with my own eyes?
(01-24-2018, 09:55 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 04:36 PM)enterthezephyr Wrote: [ -> ]

Any links or way to see that with my own eyes?

I can't really show you a private subreddit on a public forum
pm Whistle
I was on a pheromone forum. Spending a lot of money on many different formulas I still own, but don't use since V3.1 implemented the phero optimiser and Shannon didn't want us mixing and matching to see if that works.

Anyway, on that forum was a thread about subliminals. One company's products (which I obviously won't name) was touted in there as having very cheap prices and somewhat effective. Then, there was talk of another company, from a guy that used to be a pheromone enthusiast, interestingly enough. And that this guy now makes subliminals, but he was criticised by many for his being massively expensive by comparison. I was intrigued, as charging such a premium is either meaning the person is delusional and the business will fail, or there is something there to justify the premium. I admit, I was having issues getting attraction and dating and sex with women. Which is why I resorted to using pheromones to begin with which I find VERY expensive for what they give you in return in results. So out of that same desperation and frustration with lack of results, I decided to try these subliminals as I never have before and thought they were nonsense but harmless to try. So I showed up here one late night in September 2014, downloaded ASC 5G and got to work! ASC 5G showed me definite effects, and bought a bunch of other programs along the way. I think like 8 or so, 2 multi-stages in there. Not all blew me away, for sure 3 gave definite changes, but maybe in 6G that will be a different story! Smile

Many many moons ago, wow...
(01-25-2018, 05:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I was on a pheromone forum. Spending a lot of money on many different formulas I still own, but don't use since V3.1 implemented the phero optimiser and Shannon didn't want us mixing and matching to see if that works.

Anyway, on that forum was a thread about subliminals. One company's products (which I obviously won't name) was touted in there as having very cheap prices and somewhat effective. Then, there was talk of another company, from a guy that used to be a pheromone enthusiast, interestingly enough. And that this guy now makes subliminals, but he was criticised by many for his being massively expensive by comparison. I was intrigued, as charging such a premium is either meaning the person is delusional and the business will fail, or there is something there to justify the premium. I admit, I was having issues getting attraction and dating and sex with women. Which is why I resorted to using pheromones to begin with which I find VERY expensive for what they give you in return in results. So out of that same desperation and frustration with lack of results, I decided to try these subliminals as I never have before and thought they were nonsense but harmless to try. So I showed up here one late night in September 2014, downloaded ASC 5G and got to work! ASC 5G showed me definite effects, and bought a bunch of other programs along the way. I think like 8 or so, 2 multi-stages in there. Not all blew me away, for sure 3 gave definite changes, but maybe in 6G that will be a different story! Smile

Many many moons ago, wow...

I was on pherotruth too! That means we're like cousins
Pages: 1 2