Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Wording of "have/am" vs "want/will" in subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a question I've been trying to find an answer to for quite some time now but it seems like its very difficult, if not impossible, to find.

My question is what is the subliminal difference between using the word "have" or "am" versus "want" or "will" in terms of outcome.

I know for effective subliminals you need to focus what your goal target is and word it accordingly and to avoid the negative aspect about it. Like using "I am healthy" versus "I am not sick", because you want the mind to be reinforced with the word healthy instead of the word sick.

That led me to wonder what are the outcomes if you use the words "have/am" versus "want/will".

For example, if you aren't already wealthy but you want to become wealthy in a subliminal would you word it as "I want to be wealthy"? Or would you word it as "I am wealthy"?

If you use the word "am" or "have" you are telling your mind that you already have that or you are already that. (if you are telling your mind that, wont that convince your mind not to obtain or pursue it?)

If you use the word "want" or "will" you are telling your mind that you do not have that already and you are striving for it and you want to obtain it. (if you are telling your mind that, wont that go on convincing your mind you dont have it and you need to obtain or pursue it in the future?)

So which is better in terms of outcome? Telling your mind you have it or are it already presently, or telling your mind you want it and will be it in the future?
Neither one is optimal, actually. But I'm not going to tell you what is optimal, given that it took me decades to figure it out myself, and I'm not trying to give my secrets and accomplishments to my competitors. Smile If I were in your shoes, I would stick with present tense.