Subliminal Talk

Full Version: PTPA 5.5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After several months off from subs (outside of MIR2 when needed) I'm excited to try PTPA.

Overall I would consider myself a positive person but I can be drug into negative thinking at times when surrounded by negative people. This generally happens at work where I cannot simply remove myself from the situation.

I will be running the recommended 3 loops daily most likely during sleep.
What's happening to you currently on PTPA 5.5?
Yesterday and today I have felt a little more positive and motivated than normal. Last night I had a great lift breaking two PR's. It's difficult to say at this point whether I'm feeling a placebo effect or results from the sub given the subtlety of change. Time will tell.
What are PR's?
(01-16-2018, 09:43 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]What are PR's?

Personal Records
(01-16-2018, 09:43 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]What are PR's?

Personal Records/Bests
I started MIR2 Friday afternoon because my gf and son had sore throats and coughs. So far I have not been affected by the virus but I figured I should play it safe.

After 5 days of PTPA 5.5 I felt like my overall positivity went from a 6/10 to a 7/10. It wasn't so much that I was more positive but rather less negative if that makes any sense.

After everyone around me is healthy again I will be back to PTPA for hopefully a longer run and get a better feel for what the sub can do.
(01-21-2018, 02:18 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]I started MIR2 Friday afternoon because my gf and son had sore throats and coughs. So far I have not been affected by the virus but I figured I should play it safe.

After 5 days of PTPA 5.5 I felt like my overall positivity went from a 6/10 to a 7/10. It wasn't so much that I was more positive but rather less negative if that makes any sense.

After everyone around me is healthy again I will be back to PTPA for hopefully a longer run and get a better feel for what the sub can do.

It hasn't been a very "in your face" sub for me so far, but it has been a pleasant effect, making me positive and happy when I was in situations I know would normally have resulted in being negative and/or irritated.

The more positive you are when you start, the less obvious it will be.

It's designed for long term use, also.

Eventually, you'll get to the point that you'll start realizing how negative others are and then you'll know you've really had an effect from it.

Have fun with MIR and PTPA!
(01-22-2018, 09:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 02:18 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]I started MIR2 Friday afternoon because my gf and son had sore throats and coughs. So far I have not been affected by the virus but I figured I should play it safe.

It hasn't been a very "in your face" sub for me so far, but it has been a pleasant effect, making me positive and happy when I was in situations I know would normally have resulted in being negative and/or irritated.

The more positive you are when you start, the less obvious it will be.

It's designed for long term use, also.

Eventually, you'll get to the point that you'll start realizing how negative others are and then you'll know you've really had an effect from it.

Have fun with MIR and PTPA!
Shannon, thanks for sharing your experience with PTPA. I have only had the opportunity to run it 5 days but it has felt exactly as you describe so far.
Several days ago my GF and older son got over their cold viruses so I stopped MIR2 and was planning to restart PTPA after making sure everyone was healthy but yesterday my younger son started to develop cold symptoms. So back to MIR2 I went. I will most likely be running MIR2 for another 7-10 days.

I have been reading about all the DMSI 3.2 advancements lately and go to that after MIR2 and swing back to PTPA at a later time.

My GF and I have an open relationship. She just doesn't want her friends or family hearing about it and bringing it up to her and thus making her look bad. So I stick to girls out of our normal circles or ones when I am out of town. I have had a dry spell recently though with no action outside our relationship for several months. Bring on 3.2!