Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Martial Arts Mastery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I thought this would be a really great sub.Potentially, It could contain what was Lightning Reflexes, something about overall physical fitness, and maybe also (I know this sounds crazy) some sort of affirmation for reading movements like Taskmaster,and a way to make your opponent go introspective.
I think this is a good idea and is very possible for Shannon to create. Due to his current priority stack, don't see this happening for a long time.
(01-13-2018, 07:22 PM)enterthezephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I thought this would be a really great sub.Potentially, It could contain what was Lightning Reflexes, something about overall physical fitness, and maybe also (I know this sounds crazy) some sort of affirmation for reading movements like Taskmaster,and a way to make your opponent go introspective.

Like this idea. Things like

- MLS
- PTPA
- MHS (in case of injuries)
- Ultra Success programming (aimed at martial arts)
- Laser like concentration and focus

And probably a few more would be good for this sub
I'm not sure if anybody in here is an anime fan, but the best way I can describe it is Sharingan meets Ultra Instinct
(01-16-2018, 10:08 AM)enterthezephyr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if anybody in here is an anime fan, but the best way I can describe it is Sharingan meets Ultra Instinct

Migatte no gokui !!
I like this sub too. I’ve always been interested in taking up martial arts.