Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anyone tried a 4G Name Embed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who have ordered and USED a 4G name embed, I'd like your opinion on it. So far, I must say the regular 4G subs are bad@ss, and I'm curious what effect a name embed causes.
(10-18-2011, 03:13 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]For those of you who have ordered and USED a 4G name embed, I'd like your opinion on it. So far, I must say the regular 4G subs are bad@ss, and I'm curious what effect a name embed causes.

I've seen quite a few go through the system, but it will probably be some time before we get any reports as Shannon only opened up customs again very recently.
(10-19-2011, 04:39 AM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 03:13 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]For those of you who have ordered and USED a 4G name embed, I'd like your opinion on it. So far, I must say the regular 4G subs are bad@ss, and I'm curious what effect a name embed causes.

I've seen quite a few go through the system, but it will probably be some time before we get any reports as Shannon only opened up customs again very recently.

Good, point Andrew, I was just curious. It seems like these 4Gs in general simply blitz right into the mind so fast that I was wondering just how big of an impact a name embed would have. Especially since I'm thinking of ordering of the Perfect Lover subs and it'd be great to make it go as fast as possible (less than 4 months ideally).Smile

Name embedded 4G is a step up from name embedded 3G. I have several 3G and 4G name embedded. I have the same title in 3G regular, 4G regular, and name embedded 3G and 4G. In comparison, name embedded 3G is an improvement over 3G standard. 4G standard is an improvement over 3G name embedded, and 4G name embedded is WOW.

I found less resistance to embedded 3G over 3G standard, I resisted 4G regular less than 3G name embedded, and less resistance to 4G name embedded over 4G regular. I give 4G name embedded the two subliminal thumbs up.

Interesting that I have a title with 3G/4G/name embedded. I first bought the 3G regular, then found the custom name embedded option. The 4G came out but customs order were not available. So at the "crazy sale" I got the 4g name embedded.

Now I see how Shannon is stringing me along.
Wow, nice results AYD! So what was the average time it took to notice effects from the name embed 4G? It seems that most 4G subs start hitting in about a week and really intensify in week two.
2 or 3 weeks. But I really struggle with resistance.
Stringing you along, wow, thanks for that laugh out loud moment, AYD! And thank you so much for the feedback. Very useful for my research. I think that a gift certificate for AYD is in order. I am too tired to think straight right now, been on the road for 12 hours straight, so doing that myself is not gonna happen. When I wake up, I have to immediately do it all over again. So please inform Jackie that I have authorized a $20 GC for you because your post is so helpful, and refer her to this post. Thanks again, AYD.
How much additionally would a single name embed be for a 6 stage set,specifically the Alpha Male set,2012,when it finally comes out next year of course??? I was wondering about that last week but did not get to asking until today,when I read the abouve feedback on the awesome name enbed,effects on the 4G programs. NcBeareatingman
got it 224.95 $ at least til years end and that may change depending. thanx. NcBear.