Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI 3.2 Addition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's Coming.......

I hate healing once again so by Mid January I'm starting DMSI. Let's hope 3.2 comes out by then.
Good luck.The title is bit too graphic for the forum.Please change it.
Lol Roy
It seems DMSI is coming out soon. For UD I can say It has done more for me than 25 Months of E1+E2 put together. I would Stay on it Untill AM7 but I need to start a Business and get popular just because for so long I have been cast out and a loner, its time that I learned how to socialize and build genuine connections.

As for Subliminals I like to run them for an Extended Time So if the DMSI subliminal is Good I probably will Run it for 18 Months which will probably end around the Time AM7 comes Out.
(01-17-2018, 11:38 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]It seems DMSI is coming out soon. For UD I can say It has done more for me than 25 Months of E1+E2 put together. I would Stay on it Untill AM7 but I need to start a Business and get popular just because for so long I have been cast out and a loner, its time that I learned how to socialize and build genuine connections.

As for Subliminals I like to run them for an Extended Time So if the DMSI subliminal is Good I probably will Run it for 18 Months which will probably end around the Time AM7 comes Out.

how soon is soon?
(01-17-2018, 08:56 PM)enterthezephyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2018, 11:38 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]It seems DMSI is coming out soon. For UD I can say It has done more for me than 25 Months of E1+E2 put together. I would Stay on it Untill AM7 but I need to start a Business and get popular just because for so long I have been cast out and a loner, its time that I learned how to socialize and build genuine connections.

how soon is soon?

Within 3 weeks. Closer to 2 now.
(01-17-2018, 09:46 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2018, 08:56 PM)enterthezephyr Wrote: [ -> ]

how soon is soon?

Within 3 weeks. Closer to 2 now.

Lol.

I'll believe that when I see it...
Not clear on the title Alpha ?. Before reading I thought you were going to embark on AMS ?
Last day of UD, Going to take a Break until DMSI Comes Out. This subliminal has been the best run so far in terms of effectiveness. I would Highly Recommend this Subliminal. Still have some avoidance behaviors I want to kick but DMSI should deal with that.
People are Commenting how I am walking Differently, The TID must be taking a Hold of me.
I found this in my Journal

I have a deep fear of success and failure and that is why I am struggling right now
to move forward. Also I have a deep unconscious feeling not to be a burden to
anyone because of all the whining in my house when I was younger and that still
goes on now so I learned not to speak up my mind because of fear of punishment
and retribution. Even though I might not say it, because of this people sense that
I am deeply needy and that repels people from me and leads me to having no
friends or people to lean on. I also smile a lot because I want to communicate that
I am not threatening and don’t want any trouble because I feel that I am weak, but
truly I am very strong but I fear my own power and hurting people so I let people
walk all over me without resistance. My need for sexual jokes come from a need to
be accepted and loved which I didn’t get much of when young and also my need
to come across in a non threatening way. This often comes to my detriment. I
have an obsession with females because of the controlling nature of my mother
and how she was also distant and smothering at the same time. I fear hurting my
father by I also have a deep want to hurt him. Badly as seen in my dreams. I also
eat compulsively to get the love that I feel I was deprived of as a child and
because I also had a lack of breastfeeding. My sexual center is also tight and
locked down for reasons I don’t know yet but it seems to me that I have tons of
repressed energy there.