Subliminal Talk

Full Version: mp3 player speaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Until now I have been listening to a masked subliminal using the incorporated speaker of an mp3 player. Is this fine or should I use actual speakers? The subliminal is having effect since I have more dreams and they are much more vivid.
(10-18-2011, 09:11 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Until now I have been listening to a masked subliminal using the incorporated speaker of an mp3 player. Is this fine or should I use actual speakers? The subliminal is having effect since I have more dreams and they are much more vivid.

If using a masked incorporated, although not ideal is just fine. Just can't imagine it has much range?
(10-19-2011, 04:42 AM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 09:11 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Until now I have been listening to a masked subliminal using the incorporated speaker of an mp3 player. Is this fine or should I use actual speakers? The subliminal is having effect since I have more dreams and they are much more vivid.

If using a masked incorporated, although not ideal is just fine. Just can't imagine it has much range?

It can be heard from a small distance (a meter for example). Anyway, I have switched to separate speakers.

Small speakers like that would be useful for placing on either side of your head while you sleep, mainly.