Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Help me choose a sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i need a sub that get my lazy ass to do things in my life,

I tried DMSI A a few days and it got me motivated to clean my house and start weight training and helped me look cooler, like styling myself more to look more sexy i guess. I noticed i didnt have this feeling of safe or grounded feeling.
Like everything is okay i can do this.
Maybe this feeling of fear will be gone after some more time on DMSI A?
I havent been long on DMSI A only few days.

I was thinking of Alpha male 6.0, does this program help me more in life and motivation to get things done ?

Im not after woman since i already have a woman im happy with.

I also tried E2 and i got many good feelings but im so relaxed i just want to chill not so motivated Smile

Any sub advice is welcome.
Ah, subliminal ADHD.

1) You paid north of $200 for DMSI. Why waste your money?
2) You have not given DMSI time to work as it was intended. It is recommended to use version A for at least a month and then you can begin to use B for a handful of months.
3) No subliminal is going to give you the results you want after just a few days. Stick with the one you paid for.
4) How many loops have you been listening to each day? It is recommended to listen for 2 loops until you get the hang of that and then you can gradually increase at your discretion. Too many loops or playing the subliminal too loud can cause some undesired effects.

Users face your predicament from time to time but it is best to use the subliminal as instructed before you switch to another. Also keep in mind that DMSI is an experimental sub.
(12-16-2017, 11:04 AM)Cyanide Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, subliminal ADHD.

2) You have not given DMSI time to work as it was intended. It is recommended to use version A for at least a month and then you can begin to use B for a handful of months.
3) No subliminal is going to give you the results you want after just a few days. Stick with the one you paid for.
4) How many loops have you been listening to each day? It is recommended to listen for 2 loops until you get the hang of that and then you can gradually increase at your discretion. Too many loops or playing the subliminal too loud can cause some undesired effects.

Users face your predicament from time to time but it is best to use the subliminal as instructed before you switch to another. Also keep in mind that DMSI is an experimental sub.

Did around 7 loops, had it on when i slept.
I just want the best sub for improving my life, social life, work, health, motivated, energised and getting things done, i dont mind paying for the subs, they do work, i just wanted some help too choose the best one for me.
Tought maybe AM6 would be better at this or maybe LTU, im not sure.
I feel all have something good in it and its hard to choose.
Maybe i stick too dmsi some more and see what else will happend.
(12-16-2017, 11:31 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]

I just want the best sub for improving my life, social life, work, health, motivated, energised and getting things done, i dont mind paying for the subs, they do work, i just wanted some help too choose the best one for me.

Stick with DMSI-A
(12-16-2017, 12:05 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2017, 11:31 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]

Stick with DMSI-A

Yeah will do, thanks Smile

My good man, we both know better than this. The sleep aid, the awakener, the pain relief aid, maximum immune response, depression relief aid, anxiety relief aid, need I go on? It just depends on the type of sub you're using and what it's designed to do. Long term massively multi-partite major change as DMSI seeks to create, yes, that will take weeks to months for most people. But you can't say no subliminal will give you results in just a few days of use. A lot of the ones I mention above give noticeable results in just minutes of use.
Heee, why DMSI? You said you want to get things done and move your lazy ass, right? None of these goals are targeted by DMSI.
You would be better with Overcome Procrastination + Ultra Motivation or Ultra Success for general life improvement.

LTU would also aim what you're after.
(12-18-2017, 04:27 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]Heee, why DMSI? You said you want to get things done and move your lazy ass, right? None of these goals are targeted by DMSI.
You would be better with Overcome Procrastination + Ultra Motivation or Ultra Success for general life improvement.

LTU would also aim what you're after.

Lets see what DMSI does. Seen post where people want to move this asses On DMSI.