Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Keep Your Relationship Strong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This wouldn't be a subliminal for me, but it's an idea that popped up yesterday.

For those that have been in a relationship for a number of years, couples can mutually listen to a subliminal that will help keep the spark in their relationship, providing a foundation for a relationship/marriage that can endure for decades

- Remove unrealistic expectations about their relationship.
- Align your values to a middle ground, or in a way that is mututally accepting of one another.
- Manage finances in a mutually agreed-upon and sustained way.
- Match sexual desire and sexual availability.
- Spend consistent quality time in the form of activities, date night.
- Neutralize negative emotions such as contempt, resentment, envy, disgust towards one another.
- Neutralize the need to 'win' arguments, and convert relationship problems into solid solutions.
- Agree to disagree whenever arguments don't have an obvious or immediately accessible solution.
- An ever-deepening love for your partner.
- Mutually realize the moment that a relationship is no longer salvageable, and make arrangements to terminate the relationship in a fair, inexpensive, and reasonable way.
- Lose romantic interest in other people, if the relationship is strictly monogamous. Adjust interest accordingly to the nature of the relationship.

etc., etc.
Brilliant AmperND! Nice go of it fella.
While I realize that "- Mutually realize the moment that a relationship is no longer salvageable, and make arrangements to terminate the relationship in a fair, inexpensive, and reasonable way. "<----your quote, that this may be a very nessasary option in the whole mix, I'd want and see this subject in a whole category by itself,translation = another sub dedicated to JUST this,ALONE.
This title is brilliant man and you're soo spot on with it and the vibe of strengthening a relationship. each point you shared ,touched on hit it right on the head. in short Nailed it !! thank you Amper-Man!!