Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck Magnifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am taking a break from Dmsi and decided just for the fun of it to run Luck magnifier for 6 months. I had my share of success with Dmsi, but my main problem remains that i am executing just parts of the modules or programming ( at times i am funny, then i am sexy, then nothing, then confident, ect) everytime there is something new going on:-). other times i felt nothing going on.
for luck magnifier, i have set 8 wishes and hope that the program will help direct some positive energy towards them. my understanding of luck is a flow of some positive energy towards what i conscioulsy or unconsciously desire.
anyway i have been listning since three days. it felt way lighter than Dmsi. nothing to report yet( i know that Dmsi has some form of LM, too).
today, i bought one lottery number. i payed one dollar i won one dollar:-)
i will report here only moments of luck.
Any more lucky moments?
(03-27-2018, 10:07 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: [ -> ]Any more lucky moments?
sorry i stopped journalling here because i am doing Dmsi
at the start of the sub i put a list of 7 things i really wished to be lucky about or have
4 or 5 things became true
If i remember well. it was an apple phone which i bought and paypall miraculously send me the money back for absolutely no reason.
I got a job i have wanted to manifest
Got lucky with my final exam
and i got a girl manifestation
every time i was playing some Lottery i was winning small amount of money
call it manifestation or placebo or whatever but these things did happen to me. that is all
Is luck magnifier in DMSI? Seems like it should be if it isnt
(03-27-2018, 11:46 AM)kingpill Wrote: [ -> ]Is luck magnifier in DMSI? Seems like it should be if it isnt

I'm pretty sure Shannon did at one point say that it is.
Yes it is in but Shannon said it was made to fit the goals of Dmsi. So some form of it is in
why did you stop? Did your luck run out?