Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminals and deep sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering, is there any evidence that subliminals are registered by the brain when one is in deep sleep?
Yes, you will feel it once you wake up from slumber.
That depends on what you mean by deep sleep. Theta, where you dream, is responsive to subliminals. Delta, where you do your deepest sleep and physical regeneration, is generally believed to be almost completely non-responsive. Fortunately, your brain repeatedly cycles through two or three different levels of consciousness during sleep, and in those levels of sleep in which it is responsive to them (Theta and sometimes Alpha), it is actually hyper-responsive.
(10-12-2011, 11:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That depends on what you mean by deep sleep. Theta, where you dream, is responsive to subliminals. Delta, where you do your deepest sleep and physical regeneration, is generally believed to be almost completely non-responsive. Fortunately, your brain repeatedly cycles through two or three different levels of consciousness during sleep, and in those levels of sleep in which it is responsive to them (Theta and sometimes Alpha), it is actually hyper-responsive.

So, using subliminals 8 hours at night will be more effective (because of the theta and alpha cycles) than using it 8 hours during the day (when one is mostly in beta)?
Gosh I ONLY wish I could sleep deeply while subs are playing all night. If I do that my consistant expereince has been to wake groggy and grouchy as hell,and MY productivity sucks,cuz IM sooo fatigued. listening while sleeping would be the most effective and time efficent way to go,but it just doesnt work for me. wish it did. Ncbear.
NC change that belief. It just depends on the sub because no doubt there's going to be some subs that will do a number on your subconscious.. others are more steady. Like for alpha.. there me be some new statements in there that are completely opposite to what you believe and your subconscious is resisting hard.