Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been having some interest in subliminals as of recently and still have yet to stay disciplined about staying on them.

So the basics about me: I am currently a student studying industrial instrumentation and aiming to get my AAS by Summer of 2019. I already hold a Bachelors in Business Administration which basically got me nowhere, so this is my second go round with college. I am interested in music and have been playing guitar for close to 20 years. I am a devout Roman Catholic and my faith is a big part of my life.

I was led here by information about the AM6 program which I am intensely interested in. While becoming better with women may (or may not) be the reason most guys get this program (I know, everybody's different), my reason is more to do with the fact that I have grown up being a rather socially awkward and am often prone to being walked on and pushed around. Although I have gotten better over the years, I still feel I have strides that need to be made. This is especially true concerning being able to stand up for myself.

Although I am a novice to subliminals and don't have much experience with them, I will be putting good faith in the possibility that they actually do work. The mind is a powerful thing after all.

I still have many questions which I hope to have answered on these forums, especially about AM6.

So there I am in a nutshell.
Welcome to IML. Hope u enjoy this subliminal journey of urs. Smile