Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This SHIT is awesome. Honestly DMSI 3.1 has made me feel more alive than any other subliminal and I have done a LOT of them in the past few years.

My journey with DMSI so far:

I started using DMSI A on 3.0.1 and ran it for the normal 3 loops per day. I didn't see too much results and had tons of resistance.

I kept going and after 32 days I took a break for a bit.

When I came back DMSI 3.1 was out and I decided to do another run. So I did 3.1 A for 2 loops per night. My results were getting better, but not as good as other members.

Again after 30 days, I took a break. This time I spent it reading books and taking courses on Pick Up and dating. I figured my lack of good results was because my subconscious had no idea what was attractive and maybe I needed something for DMSI to latch onto.

A month later, I do DMSI 3.1 again. This time I had even better results. Even auto-pilot kicks in and I am flirting, witty, and hold frame like a beast. Girls giving me tons of IOI's, even some women approaching me.

Now, to be fair - I have always had "accidental" luck with women. I say this because I have always had a fair number of IOI's and because of my how I am when I approached women I had a decent success rate.

After DMSI though, my success rate is WAY higher. Roughly 80-90% of the women I approach are closed now, were as before it was only 60-70%.

But it gets better. I wanted to up my results even more...

I decided to to do DMSI B, but that gave me a HUGE amount of resistance - not sure why since A no longer does. So instead I am doing 3.1 A still, but 7 loops per night.

That's right! 7 LOOPS!! EVERY NIGHT.

I've been doing this for roughly a month and girls have been giving me IOIs, Guys have been giving me looks and AMOGing like crazy.

Some girls have been acting almost drunk when they see me. They trip over their words as they try and flirt, like they just met a celebrity or something.

But nothing tops TODAY. This was by far, the weirdest shit that's happened.

I was waking to grab lunch and this 8/10 girl is walking to my side, she gets in front of me, spins around, waves and introduces herself after eye-fucking me for what felt like a good 20 seconds (probably was only 5 seconds though).

DMSI autopilot kicked in and Introduced myself, but kept walking as I was shaking her hand - basically leading her to the place I was grabbing lunch.

She followed me in, waited for me to order and sat down.

We talked about shit, flirted, she gave her number and told me to call her on the weekend.

She literally followed, waited for, and spent a good 30 minutes with a COMPLETE stranger who she just met on a side walk.

THIS IS THE POWER OF DMSI PEOPLE! It's the shit!

Shannon, I want you to know I will buy every sub you make from this point on!
Yet people complain.
(10-20-2017, 06:41 PM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: [ -> ]This SHIT is awesome. Honestly DMSI 3.1 has made me feel more alive than any other subliminal and I have done a LOT of them in the past few years.

My journey with DMSI so far:

I started using DMSI A on 3.0.1 and ran it for the normal 3 loops per day. I didn't see too much results and had tons of resistance.

I kept going and after 32 days I took a break for a bit.

When I came back DMSI 3.1 was out and I decided to do another run. So I did 3.1 A for 2 loops per night. My results were getting better, but not as good as other members.

Again after 30 days, I took a break. This time I spent it reading books and taking courses on Pick Up and dating. I figured my lack of good results was because my subconscious had no idea what was attractive and maybe I needed something for DMSI to latch onto.

A month later, I do DMSI 3.1 again. This time I had even better results. Even auto-pilot kicks in and I am flirting, witty, and hold frame like a beast. Girls giving me tons of IOI's, even some women approaching me.

Now, to be fair - I have always had "accidental" luck with women. I say this because I have always had a fair number of IOI's and because of my how I am when I approached women I had a decent success rate.

After DMSI though, my success rate is WAY higher. Roughly 80-90% of the women I approach are closed now, were as before it was only 60-70%.

But it gets better. I wanted to up my results even more...

I decided to to do DMSI B, but that gave me a HUGE amount of resistance - not sure why since A no longer does. So instead I am doing 3.1 A still, but 7 loops per night.

That's right! 7 LOOPS!! EVERY NIGHT.

I've been doing this for roughly a month and girls have been giving me IOIs, Guys have been giving me looks and AMOGing like crazy.

Some girls have been acting almost drunk when they see me. They trip over their words as they try and flirt, like they just met a celebrity or something.

But nothing tops TODAY. This was by far, the weirdest shit that's happened.

I was waking to grab lunch and this 8/10 girl is walking to my side, she gets in front of me, spins around, waves and introduces herself after eye-***** me for what felt like a good 20 seconds (probably was only 5 seconds though).

DMSI autopilot kicked in and Introduced myself, but kept walking as I was shaking her hand - basically leading her to the place I was grabbing lunch.

She followed me in, waited for me to order and sat down.

We talked about shit, flirted, she gave her number and told me to call her on the weekend.

She literally followed, waited for, and spent a good 30 minutes with a COMPLETE stranger who she just met on a side walk.

THIS IS THE POWER OF DMSI PEOPLE! It's the shit!

Shannon, I want you to know I will buy every sub you make from this point on!

That's awesome. Can you remind me. I thought more than two loops was an overload? Happy for you
(10-20-2017, 10:34 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Yet people complain.

People will complain about anything. Especially when things don't work out the way they wanted. Its far easier to blame something external than to take personal responsibility.

Kudos to you awesomeDMSI for taking responsibility for your own results and getting shit done. That's a lot more than some people here are willing to do. I'm giving you an up rep for this. Well done
(10-20-2017, 10:34 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Yet people complain.
Quote:People will complain about anything. Especially when things don't work out the way they wanted. Its far easier to blame something external than to take personal responsibility.
At a moment people have to understand that not everybody will have the same results. People who ran DMSI for months and saw nothing in spite of trying everything they could, have all the right to complain. What we should look at is what is the problem, what doesn't work for them, because DMSI is a product itended to be sell.

It's easy to blame the user (on his responssibility) when he basically tried everything he could to work with the product.
I ran DMSI two times, for about 60 days in total, all I noticed was more girls texting me. I'm still unoticed and awkward around girls. I'm even more invisible. On my run #2 many girls were exposed to my aura because I was seeing them everyday. Nothing in term of IOI. Increased the loops to 7-8 per night for a few weeks. Nothing. So What, am I to blame ?? If you're going to blame me then tell me what I did wrong so I can correct it.

You guys are making the same mistake as those blaming the product or Shannon.

/rant.
Interestingly, as AwesomeDMSI I took many breaks in-between my DMSI run, but the only difference I see with him is that I was not "lucky" with women. 0% close success rate before, 0% close success rate after.
My #2 run was indeed better than my first one.
I except my next run to be even better. For some reasons breaks do good to me.
Plouf,

This is where I'm crediting awesomeDMSI
"Again after 30 days, I took a break. This time I spent it reading books and taking courses on Pick Up and dating. I figured my lack of good results was because my subconscious had no idea what was attractive and maybe I needed something for DMSI to latch onto."

He found the problem and he fixed it himself. He took his results into his own hands and got shit done.
Tony Robbins says "You say you've tried everything? Bullsh*t! You've tried everything but what f*cking works"

Having said that, awesomeDMSI is just another case of a guy who was already good with women to some degree getting results:

(10-20-2017, 06:41 PM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: [ -> ]Now, to be fair - I have always had "accidental" luck with women. I say this because I have always had a fair number of IOI's and because of my how I am when I approached women I had a decent success rate.

Assuming "success rate" means P in V of course.
(10-21-2017, 02:56 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Plouf,

"Again after 30 days, I took a break. This time I spent it reading books and taking courses on Pick Up and dating. I figured my lack of good results was because my subconscious had no idea what was attractive and maybe I needed something for DMSI to latch onto."

He found the problem and he fixed it himself. He took his results into his own hands and got shit done.
I was into pick up and seduction materials before but not only they didn't help, but also they were more about manipulating, lying and deceiving than anything else.
Seduction games aren't my thing. Best to work on my real self than wear a false disguise just to get feminine favors. Glare

Anyway I answered in MPs. Let's not hijack OP's thread.
(10-21-2017, 02:56 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Plouf,

(10-21-2017, 07:47 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]I was into pick up and seduction materials before but not only they didn't help, but also they were more about manipulating, lying and deceiving than anything else.
Seduction games aren't my thing. Best to work on my real self than wear a false disguise just to get feminine favors. Glare

Anyway I answered in MPs. Let's not hijack OP's thread.

Plouf... I used to think like you. Then the desire to get laid became so strong I started playing the "Seduction Game". You have to figure out how to balance what you read in the books or watch on youtube with who you are as a person, so you feel comfortable playing the "seduction game".

For instance, (Fake) bragging about how I love nightclubs and the bar scene. (Real) bragging how much I love Star Trek. Suddenly I started hooking up with girls that love Star Trek as much as I did. Go figure...
(10-21-2017, 07:36 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Tony Robbins says "You say you've tried everything? Bullsh*t! You've tried everything but what f*cking works"

Precisely
Quote: but also they were more about manipulating, lying and deceiving than anything else.
Seduction games aren't my thing. Best to work on my real self than wear a false disguise just to get feminine favors.

I will reply to the other comments later, but I wanted to reply to this one first because I fell for the same trap.

Yes, a LOT of PUA is shit. It's manipulating, lying, and deceiving to get what you want.

BUT! The more modern PUA's and dating coaches are leaving that shit behind.

Most of the material these days is about strong communication skills, charisma, and body language.

It's not about being fake. It's about social skills and that's what the real PUAs teach these days.

Ignore the RSD Bullshit that is pumped out. That stuff doesn't work for normal people.

Go with things like Charisma University, Art of Verbal War, and if you want a book check out Models by Mark Manson and Higher Status by Jason Capital.

All of those sources work backwards from what we know in attraction psychology and use that to teach you how to get women. Most of it is based in science + the authors own experience, not the hog wash of old PUA.

Remember: You have to be willing to improve yourself before you can expect a girl to want you.

For me, I did have decent success before DMSI. But it was accidental. I was, unknowingly, demonstrating high-status behavior in my non-verbal communication (because of my own Ego at the time - I was borderline Narcissistic).

My conversation skills were terrible, but my non-verbal cues were all aligned so I didn't need to put in a ton of effort and still got closes 60% of the time.

With those material I mentioned above + DMSI, my close rate has hit an all time high. To the point that girls are trying to close ME.

I no longer have to even approach if I don't want to (due to DMSI Snipers most likely).

Hell, DMSI A's healing even helped curb my Ego. I may still be cocky, but not to the asshole point I used to be. For that alone DMSI was worth it.
(10-21-2017, 09:32 AM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: but also they were more about manipulating, lying and deceiving than anything else.
Seduction games aren't my thing. Best to work on my real self than wear a false disguise just to get feminine favors.

I no longer have to even approach if I don't want to (due to DMSI Snipers most likely).

So since running dmsi

1. How many times have you been approached?
2. How many of the women that approached you did you have sex with?
3. What was all their looks scale?
4. Do you get approached every time you go out now?
5. What is your looks scale???
6. What is your location?
7. Do you get free stuff or discounts?
8. Do these women that approached you and had sex, do they want to have sex again and again?
9. Do they just want to use you for sex or do they want relationships, or could you steer it toward a relationship?
1. How many times have you been approached?

I haven't really counted.

If I had to guess a number I would say at least 15 girls in the past month and a bit.

I will keep count starting today and update this journal at least once a week for you though.

Most of these times are when I am at a social event: friend's parties, restaurants (waitresses and other customers - have had girls just straight up walk over and sit down next to me), and other places like that. No bars or clubs though as that's not my thing.

A couple times have been straight up off the street, although yesterdays was the craziest. Before then the street approaches were all women who would walk up shyly and try small talk (flirty small talk like "I love you shirt, can I touch it").

Most of those ended in a number close, but yesterdays was weird because she was the first girl to literally follow me somewhere after meeting me on the street in passing. No small talk, just introduction and followed me like she instantly trusted me.

2. How many of the women that approached you did you have sex with?

4 so far. I've kept hooking up with those 4 so far, because why not? The others have messaged me multiple times and I replied finally but I haven't gone further. At this point I think 4 or 5 girls that are readily available are more than enough.

Hell, A couple have tried to LTR me already.

I am 98% sure I could easily get the others to have sex. Hell, after reading your post I messaged one of the girls as a test and she responded with 20 seconds as if she was sitting next to her phone. She asked me to meet up tonight. Zero effort on my part.

3. What was all their looks scale?

Lowest was a 6.5/10 highest was a 9/10.

All of them were between the ages of 22 - 26. (I am 26 myself).

4. Do you get approached every time you go out now?

Almost. Probably every third time I get a real approach. Some times I see girls do that confident walk up thing where they catch themselves as if they were in a trance. Then they blush and try to act it like it was nothing.

I get IOI's from girls my age every time.

I also get angry eyes/Aggression from guys or they just avoid eye contact and get very sheepish. It's almost always one or the other with guys.

Older women tend to give me dirty looks for some reason.

5. What is your looks scale???

When I excersise probably a 7-7.5/10

I got busy and haven't worked out in almost a year, so I gained a bit of weight and not have a stomach to show it. My face also gained fat from this.

So right now I would say a 5 or 6/10. I am tall (6ft), so that my make up for the weight a bit.

6. What is your location?

West Coast, Canada. I don't want to be Doxxed, so I am not giving more detail than that.

7. Do you get free stuff or discounts?

Yes, all the time. Mostly from woman flirting with me. But since DMSI (and this is probably the Healing more than anything) I found guys tend to try being my friend more often. (Either that or they AMOG and death glare none stop).

8. Do these women that approached you and had sex, do they want to have sex again and again?

Yup. So far the 4 I have been with keep messaging and wanting to hook up again. 2 have tried to LTR me, but I shut that down. They still message me all the time and have met up with all 4 of them multiple times.

9. Do they just want to use you for sex or do they want relationships, or could you steer it toward a relationship?

Kind of answered this above, but 2 of them have tried to LTR. I shut it down with a (valid) excuse that I go out of town for months at a time. I may choose to LTR eventually but not now.

The nice thing is both of the girls that tried I have a lot of similar hobbies with them, so if I were to LTR it wouldn't be boring at least.
Pages: 1 2