Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Absolute Self Confidence question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

After a long break from listening to subliminals (around 4 years), I decided to try ASC. Ive listened to it for a few days now for around 1-2 hours each (on laptop at home with good headphones) as I cant use at work and cant use at night with speakers as I have people sleeping near me within ear shot. Cant use headphones while sleeping either (tried that).

My question is, Is using this product a few hours a day every day still going to be effective, or am I essentially just wasting my time with it?

Thanks
Shannon generally recommends a minimum of 8 hours per day, every day, to see results. Of course that varies from person to person. See how you feel after a week, two weeks, a month.

I do not advocate playing a subliminal out loud without the consent of listeners. Now that I got that out of the way, it may certainly benefit those around you if they were exposed to it during the night for 8 hours.