Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
4 Loops, Hybrid TS, 80% volume, Sennheiser Headphones

Energy flooding definitely feels different.  The first place I noticed it was my hands and arms.  Eventually, my whole body buzzed lightly.

Slept well, with more dreams than usual.  Surprisingly sexual dreams.  

Woke up very tired, and will be taking a nap this afternoon.  

Oddly, feel like skipping my workout.  I also was famished mid-morning, and ate.  Now I'm feeling more sleepy than anything.
(03-05-2017, 02:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The number of hours is up on MHS because the density of the flesh is much higher than the density of the mind and emotions. MHS deals directly with the flesh.

The more tired it makes you, the more you know it's working. It takes a LOT of energy to work on the flesh.

Found this. Can confirm, and it's only the first day.

Very, very tired. Very tired also makes me irritable, so very, very irritable as well.

Goals:

Left hip - lingering pain
Right knee/left knee for squats
Skin eruptions/cysts/in-grown hairs
Hay Fever - let's see if the "surprise" works on me
Flat warts here & there - small, unnoticeable to everyone but me, but annoying
Joint pain, thumb joints
Wrist pain/strain
Shoulder impingement
Right shoulder, torn labrum (healed via scar tissue buildup), see if it improves during bench press/military press
Left elbow, medial epicondylitis I had surgery on, still acts up
RT, all your energy has been diverted to your immune system to get the healing done. Hence the drop in personal standards (feeling like skipping the workout and feeling irritable). Understand its part of the process. Best thing you can do is keep taking all your vitamins, minerals and nutrients as well as eating low GI carbs (esp before your workouts) to fuel and sustain your body while you're going through this. Also limit exertion, it's been shown experimentally that exerting the body during illness actually has deleterious effects on ones health.

I'm reading a really interesting book called "Willpower" and all the symptoms you've mentioned (feeling irritable and feeling like skipping the workout) are synonymous with diminished willpower as a consequence of having all your energy diverted into your immune system. Best thing you can do is follow what I mentioned above. Good luck man
Thanks, D. I figured - and expected - as much.

Slept hard last night, and woke up feeling drugged. If I took something like doxylamine succinate to sleep (the antihistimine in Nyquil), I'd wake up feeling like this. But, I didn't take anything last night. I also woke up with a pretty scratchy throat. I'm all out of Allegra, and hayfever is peaking around these parts. It's the only time of the year I experience allergies.

I remember rolling over at one point, and felt pain in my left elbow - exactly where the remaining scar tissue is near that medial epicondyle. It's not there this morning. The joints in fingers are also stiff.

Lastly, thirst is up. I woke up to drink water probably 3 times overnight.

EDIT: Ok, here comes the emotional H&C - just watched The Punisher Netflix trailer on YouTube and was moved to the point of tears. I love Metallica, and I love the Punisher - throw 'em together and watch a grown man cry! XD
No signs of detox, just yet. Slept hard last night, slept hard during an afternoon nap.

Still signs of emotional upheaval.

I've been looking for improvements in my skin, and while there may be 1 or 2, I think I'm in the "it gets worse, before it gets better" stage.

I've had some increased heart burn. Off and on, I'll get pain at the pyloric sphincter, and that's what I'm feeling.

Here's the most interesting bit I've noticed. One of the reasons I ran this sub is because both of my knees have issues while squatting. The right knee is a general pain, all under the kneecap, each time I squat - no matter the position. My left knee only hurts when I'm not squatting correctly. Well, today I was watching Outlander with my wife, and I pulled my right knee up to my chest, and - CRACK! It popped, no pain. I let it back out and it popped again. It popped 4 or 5 more times. I'm convinced this has something to do with MHS, because I've never had that popping in all the time my knee has bothered me. Can't wait to see where this goes...

EDIT:

Getting very tired, two hours from my normal bedtime. I'm also very irritable, and the tiniest slight earns anger, yelling, and plain nastiness from me. I wish there was a module that could take care of that, but it appears that - as I'm mentally/emotionally exhausted using any new sub - anger, irritability, and barking at people is going to be standard fare.
Keep that healing going!
Long night of sleep - the kind inundated with seemingly many, many dreams. The only one I remember was a discussion with someone about how the source for energy flooding is inferior. Confused

My right knee hurts more this morning. My left thumb was killing me while playing guitar yesterday. My wrists, especially the left, still feel strained.

For the first time in months, I felt pain in my left hip again - the same hip I was limping because of around the start of AOSI (DMSI V1).

Still healing and clearing, as I'm having more waves of emotion pop up out of seemingly nowhere.

Urine is starting to smell different. Signs of detoxing, possibly.
If whomever you were discussing that with, or yourself, would like to point me to an optimal source or sources of energy, be my guest.

MHS does not put all your energy in your immune system, that's MIR. MHS puts it to healing in general. You're getting a full spectrum physical tune-up right now.
(09-27-2017, 07:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If whomever you were discussing that with, or yourself, would like to point me to an optimal source or sources of energy, be my guest.

MHS does not put all your energy in your immune system, that's MIR. MHS puts it to healing in general. You're getting a full spectrum physical tune-up right now.

Just in case it wasn't clear in my post, it was a dream. The dream did not specify a better source. If I have a follow-up tonight, I'll let you know.
(09-27-2017, 08:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 07:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If whomever you were discussing that with, or yourself, would like to point me to an optimal source or sources of energy, be my guest.

Just in case it wasn't clear in my post, it was a dream. The dream did not specify a better source. If I have a follow-up tonight, I'll let you know.

I know it was a dream. Smile But in the dream state, we have direct access to sources of knowledge far beyond what we normally have. I am open to potential help from such things if it makes sense, at least I can try to run the models on it.
(09-28-2017, 06:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 08:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

I know it was a dream. Smile But in the dream state, we have direct access to sources of knowledge far beyond what we normally have. I am open to potential help from such things if it makes sense, at least I can try to run the models on it.

Oh, ok. Cool Well, I didn't have a follow-up dream. In fact, I slept like shit last night. I only got 3 hours of sleep, max, and don't remember a thing dream-wise.

I just thought my subconscious was being an asshole. Sarcastic_hand
Last night I decided I wanted a good night's sleep, so I played the ultrasonic from my Note 5.

I figuered it wouldn't hurt my wife to be exposed to MHS. In fact, she's been complaining about a few things, so I figured it may help.

I woke super-tired. I could have slept all day. I took a nap this afternoon, and when I woke, my wife was up from her nap. I looked at her and said, "Damn, I'm still tired!" She then said, "Yeah, me too! I don't know what's wrong with me! I had 10 things I wanted to get done today, and I just couldn't bring myself to get anything done!"

Then it dawned on me. MHS.

So I said, "Hey, I know why you're tired." She says, "Why?" I say, "Because I exposed you to my sub last night. Hahaha! Now you know how I've been feeling, and that's proof that I wasn't lying about how much energy it can take out of you to process and execute!"

The look on her face - priceless. Then, the cherry on top, she says, "Why would you do that to me!?"

Hahahaha!
My heartburn has been out-of-control, lately.  I've been taking ranitidine hcl (Zantac) 2x/day, chewable antacids, and I just couldn't keep on that path.  Then I saw a news story this week that the FDA found a probably human carcinogen in Zantac.  No bueno.  So, MHS it is.

Used 5 loops of the ultrasonic FLAC on my Samsung Galaxy S9 overnight, 87% volume on phone's stereo speakers.

The first loop finished before I fell asleep.  Normally, as I lay in bed watching a show or two to get sleepy, my stomach burns like I'm being stabbed by a hot poker at my sternum.  This morning, those two antacids were sitting on my nightstand.  I didn't need them.  In fact, I haven't had any pain in my stomach whatsoever since I started running MHS. 

It's working fast, and I'm beyond impressed right now.  And as some strange bonus, I woke up in a much better mood than usual this morning.  

Go MHS!
(09-17-2019, 08:14 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]And as some strange bonus, I woke up in a much better mood than usual this morning. 

Maybe H&C?
Pages: 1 2