Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for those who have completed AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see in a number of threads that AM6 has changed people's lives. What changes have happened?
This is an excerpt from my journal where I just finished running AM6 stage 7 for the last 3.5 months (the end of August 2017)

I've just run AM6 stage 7 for the last 3 and a half months to great success. Most of these changes I have barely recognized due to the naturalizer scripting.
Here they are: (* indicates big improvements)
Maturity development **
Assertiveness **
Stronger personal boundaries *
Voracious appetite for knowledge
Humour with women
Shift towards being un-exploitable*
Very good at recognising motives and the games people play
A sense of zen calmness/ far less unreactive
Increased respect
Removal of victim mentality
Increased self acceptance
Self image of man, instead of boy (I was raised like a prince, went to the finest schools, had everything I ever wanted. Removing this was huge for me)
and all round general alpha male traits
Sense of fashion changed dramatically
Got laid more women began chatting me up
I became a bigger dick to be honest but DMSI seems to have ironed that out
Started my own business
For some reason I became more stubborn and reactive even after two runs again DMSI seems to have ironed this out
(09-16-2017, 06:25 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Sense of fashion changed dramatically
Got laid more women began chatting me up
I became a bigger dick to be honest but DMSI seems to have ironed that out
Started my own business
For some reason I became more stubborn and reactive even after two runs again DMSI seems to have ironed this out

As opposed to being a slight dick prior?
(06-17-2018, 06:42 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I noticed Thor lately being really nice.

That seems to be one of the effects of DMSI-A on him.
(09-15-2017, 07:00 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I see in a number of threads that AM6 has changed people's lives. What changes have happened?

I became the master of my life.
(06-18-2018, 06:03 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2017, 07:00 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I see in a number of threads that AM6 has changed people's lives. What changes have happened?

After how many runs?
(06-17-2018, 06:42 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I noticed Thor lately being really nice.

I know. I was being sarcastic
(06-18-2018, 07:38 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]

After how many runs?

After three runs. The third run wasn't a huge improvement I noticed only some minor changes so we may assume it took two runs.
(06-18-2018, 04:31 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]

After how many runs?

After three runs. The third run wasn't a huge improvement I noticed only some minor changes so we may assume it took two runs.

Could you explain what you really mean with that Voytek? Like compared to yourself before for example?
(06-19-2018, 05:25 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]It's no the same for everyone. I've ran AM6 3 times and am on my 4th run and I still want more...

I understand. I'm trying to go into this with zero expectations. The only thing I remind myself of is that nothing is going to be perfect & I will have bad days. My plan is to start AM6 on my 50th birthday Sunday July 1st. I plan on running AM6 back to back with a week of between each run until AM7 is out
(06-19-2018, 03:01 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2018, 04:31 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]

After how many runs?

Could you explain what you really mean with that Voytek? Like compared to yourself before for example?

I'm curious as well
(09-15-2017, 06:57 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]This is an excerpt from my journal where I just finished running AM6 stage 7 for the last 3.5 months (the end of August 2017)

I've just run AM6 stage 7 for the last 3 and a half months to great success. Most of these changes I have barely recognized due to the naturalizer scripting.
Here they are: (* indicates big improvements)
Maturity development **
Assertiveness **
Stronger personal boundaries *
Voracious appetite for knowledge
Humour with women
Shift towards being un-exploitable*
Very good at recognising motives and the games people play
A sense of zen calmness/ far less unreactive
Increased respect
Removal of victim mentality
Increased self acceptance
Self image of man, instead of boy (I was raised like a prince, went to the finest schools, had everything I ever wanted. Removing this was huge for me)
and all round general alpha male traits

Do you have a link to your journal? I was unable to find it
Pages: 1 2