Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Running AM 5 before AM 6 question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I have just started AM 6. Purchased it yesterday.

I was scanning through some forum threads... namely

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-s...ist?page=3

And from what I gather Shannon has suggested that AM 6 is a follow on product to AM 5.. and not a standalone product?

Considering AM 5 isn't even an option to purchase... what are your current thoughts on running AM 6 as a standalone product?

Thanks.

Voodoo
Do it. I went from ASC directly to AM6 and it went just fine.
(09-10-2017, 01:20 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Do it. I went from ASC directly to AM6 and it went just fine.

For sure, already 24 hours in.

Only fine? That sounds more like, well I survived it vs transformation :-p

Can I get a little clarity on this level 1 (AM 5) and level 2 (AM 6)?

I imagine there must be some solution if AM 5 is no longer for sale.
No need for a solution.

AM5 was there. Shannon wasn't sure if he should make AM6 like a level 2 or a standalone product. So he made a choice for it to be a standalone product. Nothing else needed. Just run AM6 (stages 1-3 might be a little bumpy) and enjoy it. Follow it through to the end without breaks. Afterwards I suggest to take a few weeks (2-4) time before doing another subliminal. Just after I finished, it started to bloom. I think it went on for 1-3 months.
(09-10-2017, 02:22 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Afterwards I suggest to take a few weeks (2-4) time before doing another subliminal. Just after I finished, it started to bloom. I think it went on for 1-3 months.

Cheers.

Even though it's a bit away, I was thinking of possibly running stage 7 after stage 6. What are your thoughts on taking the 2 - 4 week break in that scenario?
(09-10-2017, 01:29 AM)X88B88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2017, 01:20 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Do it. I went from ASC directly to AM6 and it went just fine.

For sure, already 24 hours in.

Only fine? That sounds more like, well I survived it vs transformation :-p

Can I get a little clarity on this level 1 (AM 5) and level 2 (AM 6)?

I imagine there must be some solution if AM 5 is no longer for sale.

AM6 transformed me for sure. Massive impact. The jump from ASC to AM6 went just fine, as in, no turbulence or anything. Yeah the lead in was more ASC enhanced and paved 77 days of running ASC in my stage 1 AM6.

Had to laugh about the muscommunication tho lmaooo
I've done about 2 weeks of ASC...seemed cool, although I am damn curious about the beast that is Alpha Male 6.0.
I did ASC for about 2 weeks before AM6 without any breaks. I (regrettably) gave up after stage 3 of AM6 - but... what I would have done, and would do if I were you, is go through AM6, take a break from subliminals for a month to get that full bloom or even longer if you feel like you are still blooming, and only when the bloom wanes should you start stage 7, as it is a refresher. Thats what I would do. I'm a bit of a hypocrite for giving up after stage 3 but... thats a solid plan in my eyes.