Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sully----OFGS 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to run Overcoming Fear Guilt and Shame 5G at least until the end of the year to clear out much of the garbage in my mindset. The main goal I am looking to get from this subliminal is a change in my actions: a change in work ethic, a change in diet, a change in small habits.

Something is preventing from changing. I have had trouble sticking to a healthy diet, stay off caffeine, wake up early, and study aggressively. So I figure now that guilt, fear, or shame may be a problem and this subliminal will be the best way to do so. So, for the rest of the year I am going to run this and see how many of my habits I can change. What type of person can I become six months from now?

I am going to keep this journal as tabs for all the relevant changes so if I don't change much this journal will be short and quick. Hopefully, six months from now I can see this journal and say "Wow, I could barely tell that was me."