Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP Twist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's take AYP Friend With Benefits.
What would happen if instead of attracting the perfect one, the sub focuses on attracting fwbs as much as possible. Not the perfect one, but just any Shy.
Doesn't that give more chance to get laid than any other sub ?
(08-29-2017, 04:36 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]Let's take AYP Friend With Benefits.
What would happen if instead of attracting the perfect one, the sub focuses on attracting fwbs as much as possible. Not the perfect one, but just any Shy.
Doesn't that give more chance to get laid than any other sub ?

Isn't it what DMSI is trying to achieve (more or less)?
Not directly. AYP subs 100% rely on LOA.
DSMI relies on many different things at the same time, and is more indirect. It makes you sexually irresitible, this doesn't mean you'll necessarly get laid.
Whereas having a friend with benefits by definition means you get laid - periodically.

It takes 4 to 8 months for AYP subs to work, but they are about manifesting a perfect match.
How much time would it take then to manifest any laid ? The sub won't take as much time
to shift odds and circumstances since it targets any possibility, not the perfect one.

I'm not throwing that as an idea, per se. Just curious what would happen if such sub comes to life.
And I can speculate such sub can make the user more abundant with the opposite sex, as it literally manifests them into his life.
Thing that DMSI doesn't do - doesn't attract new friends or sexually opened women into one's life.
(EDIT: looks like it can, to some extent. Manifestion goal #2)
There is still the manifestation part which tries to manifest as many sexual partners as possible. But even manifesting your perfect sexual lover does not guarantee sex. You can still fuck this up.
(08-29-2017, 05:47 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]Not directly. AYP subs 100% rely on LOA.
DSMI relies on many different things at the same time, and is more indirect. It makes you sexually irresitible, this doesn't mean you'll necessarly get laid.
Whereas having a friend with benefits by definition means you get laid - periodically.

Thing that DMSI doesn't do - doesn't attract new friends or sexually opened women into one's life.

The goal of DMSI is to get a woman to initiate a sexual relationship with you as far you allow it to go. The road to get there is by Developing a Sexual Irresistibility.
So if you do want to get laid - Final version DMSI will make that happen.

DMSI does manifest girls.
Quote:But even manifesting your perfect sexual lover does not guarantee sex. You can still **** this up.
I'm not talking about that. In term of fulfilled goal, one garantee sex, whereas the other doesn't.
A has a sexual partner. B is sexually irresistible.
It comes without saying that A indeed gets laid since he has a sexual partner.
As for B, we can't for sure he gets all the sex he need, for various possible reasons. Even tho it's likely that he's having sex.
That's what I wanted to point out. There are hot and sexy guys out there that are single af, and on other hand fatty guys who have gfs.

Quote:There is still the manifestation part which tries to manifest as many sexual partners as possible
Never heard of that. From what I understand the manifestation module on DMSI is used to manifest the goal of program, nothing else.
Quote:The goal of DMSI is to get a woman to initiate a sexual relationship with you as far you allow it to go. The road to get there is by Developing a Sexual Irresistibility.
So if you do want to get laid - Final version DMSI will make that happen.

DMSI does manifest girls.
Guys, DMSI is different from AYP subs.
DMSI doesn't manifest girls, you're the one manifesting them, by your own actions.
AYP subs DO manifest girls, magicaly.
(08-29-2017, 08:16 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:But even manifesting your perfect sexual lover does not guarantee sex. You can still **** this up.
I'm not talking about that. In term of fulfilled goal, one garantee sex, whereas the other doesn't.
A has a sexual partner. B is sexually irresistible.
It comes without saying that A indeed gets laid since he has a sexual partner.
As for B, we can't for sure he gets all the sex he need, for various possible reasons. Even tho it's likely that he's having sex.
That's what I wanted to point out. There are hot and sexy guys out there that are single af, and on other hand fatty guys who have gfs.

Quote:There is still the manifestation part which tries to manifest as many sexual partners as possible
Never heard of that. From what I understand the manifestation module on DMSI is used to manifest the goal of program, nothing else.

This is manifestation goal 2. Just read the product description. By the way, the end goal isn't just to make you irresistible attractive, but make you so irresistible attractive that women actively seduce YOU (not the other way).
Quote:This is manifestation goal 2. Just read the product description.
Yes that's what I am saying, the statements rely on the goal of the programs.
Statement 2 doesn't manifest sexual partners per se. The wording is important.

Idk why you guys bring up DMSI. DMSI and AYP don't do the same thing. AYP aims directly at manifesting sexual partners. DMSI can lead to that but that's not the main goal.
Let me word things clearly: There is a difference between these two situations:
1. I have a sexual partner
2. I'm sexually irresistible and women seduce me
1 can be a consequence of 2. Whereas 1, just is the wanted result*.
Period. Is that hard to understand ?
So yeah DMSI and AYP subs are different, not only they do not have the same goals but they do not
take the same approach. Even tho DMSI does make the targets attracted to the point of having sex.
They rely on so many different things.

Just wondering what an AYP subs, but open to any type of partners, may do, that's all.
*: For most. Some may prefer DMSI's celebrity effects, so well they are just different.
(08-29-2017, 08:43 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:This is manifestation goal 2. Just read the product description.
Yes that's what I am saying, the statements rely on the goal of the programs.
Statement 2 doesn't manifest sexual partners per se. The wording is important.

Idk why you guys bring up DMSI. DMSI and AYP don't do the same thing. AYP aims directly at manifesting sexual partners. DMSI can lead to that but that's not the main goal.
Let me word things clearly: There is a difference between these two situations:
1. I have a sexual partner
2. I'm sexually irresistible and women seduce me
1 can be a consequence of 2. Whereas 1, just is the wanted result*.
Period. Is that hard to understand ?
So yeah DMSI and AYP subs are different, not only they do not have the same goals but they do not
take the same approach. Even tho DMSI does make the targets attracted to the point of having sex.
They rely on so many different things.

Just wondering what an AYP subs, but open to any type of partners, may do, that's all.
*: For most. Some may prefer DMSI's celebrity effects, so well they are just different.

Looks like we see things different. Goal for both programs is sex. If sex not happens on DMSI than goal is not reached. Yes, statement 2 doesn't manifest sex itself, just as many encounters as possible where sex could happen. Statement 4 is aimed to manifest physical sex with the people statement 2 manifested.

But regarding AYP, if you remove "perfect" than you probably manifest more sexual lover. But then people will be included who give you bad sex, have STDs, are stalkers, want to kidnap you, want to kill you...or maybe even aren't attractive to you.
Quote:But regarding AYP, if you remove "perfect" than you probably manifest more sexual lover. But then people will be included who give you bad sex, have STDs, are stalkers, want to kidnap you, want to kill you...or maybe even aren't attractive to you.
Like in real life...If needed some safeties can be easilly applied, but you really do not need the perfect partner to get laid...
Couldn't you jus get a fwb with dmsi?
DMSI does indeed directly manifest the people you are responsive/attracted to in part of it's efforts to achieve its goals. I can personally attest that this works, as well. Immediately after switching to BAMM, the DMSI bloom hit and I had a few rather stunningly unlikely "coincidences" in meeting people.