Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My life-changing experiance with IML in a nutshell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you IML....

This post is deticated to IML, Shannon and this community. Without you, i could have easily ruined my life on multiple occasions. Let me explain..

I started this journey with AM6 with the plan to run SM3 and finally satisfy my ego, ya know, take revenge on women who ignored me for not being of value. AM6 have layed the groundwork to who i am. Years of emotional abuse, anger, hate and low self esteem were being dealt with. Im 22 years old and i never took anti depressants, any other form of self medication or talked to a therapist. I somehow managed to avoid all that stuff but seeing how people are doing those things with half of what i've went through I cant help but feel some form of pride in how tough I actually am. Im pretty sure though had i not found IML i would have done all that eventually. Nothing is wrong with doing any of that per say.. im just remarking what IML have saved me from.

Then i ran DMSI for more than a year. With DMSI no two people will have the same experiance, I condsider myself on the side of life change and epic awsomeness. I had good days, i had bad days and sometimes i had phenominal days. Just recently i broke up with my gf ( my first relationship ) and i felt crushed, Had i never found IML im pretty sure i would have been stuck with her for YEARS and potentially waste precious time and money. Thanks to a sub called DMSI i have had the balls to ask a georious girl out. Have an awsome date with her, and now we are dating. 2 days after breaking up with my ex. Funny enough im now running MLS and DMSI's results are still potent. A month later

" You had a date and it went well, big deal " im sure some people might be wondering and you are right. However condsidering where i came from id call this a goddamn progress. This means ill never be bound by a single person ever again, that i have options and that i can and will be free. From ego and false love. Some might resonate with what im saying especially people who are hard case when it comes to relationships/sex like i was. Im no longer that person. Never again.
Quote:" You had a date and it went well, big deal " im sure some people might be wondering and you are right. However condsidering where i came from id call this a goddamn progress. This means ill never be bound by a single person ever again, that i have options and that i can and will be free. From ego and false love. Some might resonate with what im saying especially people who are hard case when it comes to relationships/sex like i was. Im no longer that person. Never again.
I do resonate with that. Great journey.