Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop A Zen Attitude 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking of the description for DZA and it hit me, there are other Subs and programming that would go great with this such as:

Emotional healing
Attract positive energy
Remove negativity within
Disconnect from other people's negativity
Everything is possible
Happiness and joy
Positive thinking, positive attitude
Balance your brain hemispheres
OGSF
Stress relief

And basically any other Subs that can train one to become centered and peaceful while also becoming stronger mentally and emotionally.
You know right. Before I started APE I bumped into Develop a Zen Attitude and found the script
beautiful, and interesting. Finally I took APE because it was more focused.
If there is a 5G version I'd def' run it. That's something I'd run for years, after messing with sex subs.
(08-23-2017, 01:48 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]You know right. Before I started APE I bumped into Develop a Zen Attitude and found the script
beautiful, and interesting. Finally I took APE because it was more focused.
If there is a 5G version I'd def' run it. That's something I'd run for years, after messing with sex subs.

I agree that even as 4G the script for DZA is beautiful. I feel if it were ever to be upgraded to a higher generation then the above mentioned programs could both internally and externally help make the user's life more pleasant
(08-23-2017, 01:41 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of the description for DZA and it hit me, there are other Subs and programming that would go great with this such as:

Emotional healing
Attract positive energy
Remove negativity within
Everything is possible
Happiness and joy
OGSF
Stress relief

And basically any other Subs that can train one to become centered and peaceful while also becoming stronger mentally and emotionally.

Something I realized when looking at these titles, along with the aim: I believe a lot of this is in AM. I'm not an AM user myself due to its price and lack of focus on healing, but I've spent some time checking out AM--and it contains a lot of the scripting you mentioned---DZA, SR, OGSF, etc. If one isn't cool under pressure, respect is never given. I still have my eyes on AM, but I'm still using Universal Detox to clear out emotional roadblocks. The day will come though.....

I see AM as a major "social sub", and I'm an introvert. I'll let the sub do the changes, when it's time.
(12-27-2017, 04:34 PM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2017, 01:41 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of the description for DZA and it hit me, there are other Subs and programming that would go great with this such as:

Emotional healing
Attract positive energy
Remove negativity within
Everything is possible
Happiness and joy
OGSF
Stress relief

Something I realized when looking at these titles, along with the aim: I believe a lot of this is in AM. I'm not an AM user myself due to its price and lack of focus on healing, but I've spent some time checking out AM--and it contains a lot of the scripting you mentioned---DZA, SR, OGSF, etc. If one isn't cool under pressure, respect is never given. I still have my eyes on AM, but I'm still using Universal Detox to clear out emotional roadblocks. The day will come though.....

I see AM as a major "social sub", and I'm an introvert. I'll let the sub do the changes, when it's time.

Funny thing is, I happen to be halfway through the 2nd stage of AM as of today. You’re right, it does have a lot of this material and so does life tune up
Yeah DAZA is in AM 6. One of the best features imho.

Can't wait for AM 7. I wish DAZA was in DMSI as well. There is a Zen to everything, even seduction...