Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI and ASC questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've always been fascinated by the idea of subliminals and how they work and have decided to try them now. I've started using ASC, for 2 days now so hopefully I will notice some results soon. I just have a couple questions about DMSI and subs in general.

Could/should I run ASC and DMSI at the same time? I don't mean simultaneously listen but rather in the same time frame, so listen to however many loops of DMSI per day and then ASC afterwards? Will they clash with each other so to speak?

And secondly witg DMSI for example, are the effects permanent? I've read some journals with people seeing results shortly after listening to loops, which makes me wonder are they only efficient while you use them, i.e 6 months after stopping, your energy will be back to normal?

Thanks in advance.
(08-21-2017, 08:52 AM)Smuggler Wrote: [ -> ]Could/should I run ASC and DMSI at the same time? I don't mean simultaneously listen but rather in the same time frame, so listen to however many loops of DMSI per day and then ASC afterwards? Will they clash with each other so to speak?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/many...use-types/

Short answer: No, you can't.
You can't use a 5g or 5.5g sub together. They must be used separately.

Depending on the subs you can use 2 4g subs together.
Ok thats what I was trying to clarify - what together meant.
Thanks